Chapter 5: Scare And Shock

Ethan POV

I feel my phone vibrating an I get a text from Madi. I look an Its says I think she would tell the crew we had sex. I was shock. Why would she want to tell the crew its not their business what me and my girlfriend doing, and that's what I text her. She text back I just want them to know because I don't want to keep secrets from them, they tell you when they have sex, so you should tell them. Madi ha a point, they always tell me when they have sex an even if they don't they still tell me about it. I text Madi Ok.

I got up and Madi did too. I open my mouth and words didn't come out I finally spoke up an said, "Madi and I have some news for yall." I saw Melissa and Crystal mouthed to me Is Madi pregnant? I shook my head they were o relief. I swipe my hand against my forehead, I was sweating really bad. Then I had the balls to say, "Madi and I had sex." The boys was cheering and Dakota said, "We knew you guys had sex."

Madi and I looked confused. The first time me and Madi had sex nobody was home and the second time when had sex at Madi Aunt and Uncle mansion, and I know they couldn't hear Madi all the way from there.

"How do you know yall know?" I asked. This time Jason spoke up. "We figure when you came down to the kitchen shirt-less this morning we knew you and Madi had to do something and we kind of saw yall threw the window." Jason said. Madi and I was shock, her faced turn red and she hide behind me. I think she was embarrassed. I dint know they could she threw Madi window.

After all of that Madi and I walked into the kitchen, we made dinner for the crew. We made spaghetti with garlic bread. After dinner we all decided to watch a movie in the theater room. We watch The haunted house, and the girls didn't want to watch a scary movie, so they threaten us. Its so cruel what they do to us  when things don't go there way. When the movie got one Madi and I went upstairs and fell asleep.

*The Next Day*

Madi POV

I woke up with big strong arm around me, it was Ethan. It was around 12 or 1 we must went to sleep late last night. I woke up and notice that I didn't get my period yet and there were a few of weeks left in the month. I was worried so I made a doctor appointment.

Then I went into Melissa room and ask, "Can you come to the doctor with me tomorrow, its really important." I didn't notice Jake was in the room until his head pop out of the blanket "Was I interrupting something." I was so embarrassed I just walked on them well we was even she walked on Ethan and I. Melissa shook in embarrassment and rush Jake out of the room. "Why do you need to go to the doctor?" Melissa asked.

"I'm late." Melissa shook her head in disappointment and she looked shock, I think she thought she was dreaming. "What do you mean your late didn't you and Ethan use condoms." Melissa shouted at me. "We use condoms the first time, but last night I'm not sure we use one." "Ok I will go with you, but Crystal half to come and you half to tell Ethan right after you find out the results." Melissa said like she was my mother she is older then me buy two months and she is like my mother when my aunt is on business. I nod my head and left her to get dress.

Then Ethan hug me from behind and kiss my cheek. "Babe why did you leave me I felt cold without you." He said with a pretending sad smirk on his face. "I'm sorry" "Now you half to be punish," He said. He had that sexy stupid smirk on his face showing a little of his deep dimples.

We went into his room his room and I laugh at the words that just came out of his mouth. I said, "No babe we just had sex last night and remember what I told you." He nod his head. Then he press his lips against mines. It was a short kiss. After we got done kissing when walk downstairs and the kitchen smell so good. I love food, even if I'm a skinny girl. Melissa and Crystal made breakfast. The food was so good.

Today was Sunday and tomorrow is my doctor appointment. Melissa, Crystal and I are skipping last period tomorrow. I'm not sure if I should or want to tell Ethan today or wait for the final results and then tell him. I will tell his when I find out the final results. I don't want to scare Ethan away, me and him never talk about having a family, I don't want his to leave me, I would hate if that happen. When I tell his in not pregnant he wont half to be worried but if I am my uncle and cousins are going to kiss Ethan. My cousins and uncle is cool with Ethan, but they don't want me to date his and I didn't tell them we and him are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Its Monday and last period couldn't come faster. When Melissa, Crystal and I was on our way to the clinic I text Ethan not to wait for me after school. Then Melissa just bust out, "Madi are you nervous." I nod, I would like to have Ethan children one day but not today.  We finally get there Melissa and Crystal come into the doctor office thingy with me. A lady doctor came in and told me to pee into a cup. I was so happy it was a lady and not a male I'm not comfortable with a male doctor. After I peed into the cup I went back into the doctor office thingy. It felt like forever before the doctor came back.

When she came in I cross my fingers. I just keep thinking please don't be pregnant, girl might think I'm crazy for not wanting to be pregnant by Ethan, but were both teenagers and we are not ready for a baby. The doctor open her mouth and said, "Ms. Trent you are not pregnant, but to be sure I made you another appointment and don't have sex until you are for sure." I was so relief and I nod my head.

We walk out of the clinic and Melissa and Crystal said together, "So no baby De Gennaro. "No, but the doctor isn't for sure." Crystal said, "We know we was there with you remember." I laugh when she said that. When we got home the boys ask us where we went and we said we just decided to skip last period. Ethan grabbed my hand and we over to my aunt and uncle mansion. I was wondering my would he take me over here. 

Then he said, "Madi I know you are lying so what's the real reason yall girl skip last period." Oh shit I'm busted. "The reason why Melissa, Crystal and I skip last period because.................. I had a doctor appointment." "Why did you have a doctor appointment?" It took me a while to answer his question, I didn't want to lie or tell his the truth. "Because I thought I was pregnant." Ethan just stood with wide eyes, he didn't say nothing for like 5 minutes, but then some words came out. "Why did you thought you was pregnant?" "Ethan don't act dumb I know you know where baby's come from." I was so tired of him asking me all these questions. "Babe I know where baby's come from, but we use a condom." "We use a condom the first time not the second time an I didn't get my um thing." "What thing?" "My period, I didn't get my period." I shouted I was frustrated. "Babe you could tell me and Why didn't you tell me." "I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would leave me." Ethan looked at me shock he said he would leave me but we don't know what the future holds for us. "Babe you know I would never you and are you pregnant or not."  "The doctor said I'm not, but she said not to have sex until we know the final results and she made me another appointment for Saturday." Babe you know I cant go a week without you." he said with a smirk on his face. "Ethan the appointment is Saturday so its not really as week its like 4 or 5 days and you went 5 years without me, five days wont kill you." "Ok, but this time I'm coming with you and right after we find out the results we are going to have sex." "Ok sir." I said just joking around. 

Ethan was treating me different. He wouldn't kiss me, hold hands with me or he wouldn't try to have sex with me. I know the doctor said not to have sex, but I like when try to have sex with me. Saturday finally came and I wasn't sure if Ethan was going or not. When I got done getting ready I went over to ask Ethan if he was still coming, but when I got there he was sitting in his range rover and I got in. The ride to the clinic was so quiet, I just wish Ethan wouldn't come if he was acting like this. When we got there I had to fill out some papers and wait 10 minutes till the doctor came. I had to pee into a cup again and Ethan went into the doctor office thingy. After I got done peeing in the cup I went in the doctor office thingy with Ethan and I saw his playing with some gloves. When we heard me come in he smile an peck me on the lips, I thought he was mad, he nee to get check out to see if he is bipolar. The doctor came in like 5 or 10 minutes later. she ask me if I had sex and did I get my period yet, I said no. Then she said, "Ms. Trent you are ............................"

Please comment and vote leave ideas for the next chapter love yall.