Chapter 22: Telling The Cousins

Madi POV

Me and Ethan been in Tennessee for 2 days now. My cousin's don't suspect nothing. Me and Ethan are going to tell them tonight when me and him go over there tonight for dinner.

I'm hope they don't take it as nad as Ethan did. I hope Harry and Joe don't kill Ethan and I hope Lucy don't attack him. Lucy might be small, but she can seriously hurt someone.

"What time are we going over there?" Ethan ask.

"Like in a couple hours so we should start to get ready," I said walking into the room to get my clothes.

Im gonna wear a baggy black t-shirt and some ripped skinny jeans qith my black Nikes. Ethan is wearing a black dress shirt with black wash jeans.

***_***

"Hey," I said to Lucy and giving her a hug.

I went to give Harry and Joe a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Ethan gave them a man hug.

"Y'all ready to eat," Harry said rubbing to eat.

"Hell yea im starving," I said getting and going into the dining room.

They had mashed potatoes, macaroni, steak, and coen bread.

"Damn Lucy you made all of this," I said sitting next to Ethan.

"It took a couple hours, but I got it all done," She said sitting at the head of the table.

I wonder how it feels to live with boys.

It was silent the first half of the dinner because everyone was eating their food.

I got to give props to Lucy. Didn't know she can cook this well.

"Guys I have to tell you something," I said putting my fork down on my plate.

"Did you and Ethan break up?" Harry ask shoving some more in his mouth. I kicked him in shin and gave him a look.

"If me and Ethan broke up would he be here with me," I said and wanted for him to answer. He shook his head. Good Boy.

"But I really need to tell you something," I said grabbing Ethan hand and squeezing it.

"Shoot," They all said.

"You first have to promise that you won't punch, kick, slap, or attack Ethan," I said.

"It depends on what you are about to tell us," Harry said.

Harry really doesn't like the fact that me and Ethan are together. He like Ethan as a friend, but him and his baby cousin together he doesn't like.

"I'm not telling you unless you all promise," I said.

"I promise," They all said.

I swallowed. My hands started to sweat amd I started to get hot. That always happen to me when when I'm nervous.

"I'm pregnant," I said low I think I only heard that.

"Your what?" Lucy ask getting out her seat.

"Im pregnant," I said higher this.

"What."

"What you mean your pregnant."

"How are you pregnant you haven't had sex yet."

The last one was Harry. He believes that I'm going to stay a virgin my whole life. He said he doesn't like picturing is baby cousin having sex.

"To answer you question Joe, Im going to repeat myself Im pregnant. To answer your question Lucy I had did it without a condom and I got pregnant. And to answer you question Harry I have had sex." I said squeezing Ethan hand again.

Before we came he said just squeeze his hand when I gwt nervous or scared.

It looked like Harry wanted to punch Ethan so bad.

"How did this happen?" Harry ask claming down and sitting back down.

"Do you know the baby making process?" He nod. "Thats how it happen," I said.

"Was this planned?" Lucy ask. She didn't get mad as much as Harry and Joe. She understands where I'm coming from because she was pregnant in high school too. She gave her baby up for adoption, but Lucy still see her baby like on holidays and birthdays.

"Who would plan to get pregnant in high school," I said.

She just shook her head. We stayed silent for the rest of the dinner. Ethan didn't say anything. Harry and Joe just look like they wanted to fight somone (Ethan) their hands was balled into fist and they stayed like for about 10 minutes. Good thing I promise tell them not to kill him or else Ethan would be dead right now and Harry and Joe would be dead right now.

"We should get going," I said and getting out my sit.

I gave Lucy a hug and went to give Harry and Joe a hug.

"It could be worst," I said.

"What could be worst then finding out that your baby cousin is pregnant?" Harry ask.

"I could of told you that I have cancer," I said.

Both of them got up and I gave them a hug. They went to Ethan and gave him a man hug.

"Take care of her. Okay?" Harry said.

"I will," Ethan said.

"Well that with better then I thought," I said getting into ethan car.

"I thought yours cousins was about to kill me rather you promise them not to or not," He said starting up the car.

"Well 3 down 2 more to go," I said.

"Who else are you going to tell?" Ethan ask.

"My aunt and uncle," I said. He just nod.

"So how far along are you?" He asked.

"Almost 3 months. I have a doctor appointment me when we go back home." I said putting my hands on my stomach.

"Can I come?" He ask and took one hand off the wheel and putting them on top of my hands.

"Of course you can come," I said smiling at him.

"When do you found out the sex of the baby?" He ask.

"When I'm 4 or 5 months. I don't want to find out at the doctors. Melissa is coming with us and she is going to be the only one that knows the sex until we have the baby gender party or whatever Melissa said it was called." I said.

He just nod and smiled.

We finally got to our hotel. Lucy said that we can stay with them, but living there for two weeks with Harry and Joe nasty dirty ass. I rather not.

When we back to our room. I rook my clothes off and outting on my pajamas. I crawed into bed next to Ethan he was already sleep.

********_********

Hope Y'all Like It.

Vote.

Comment.

Love Y'all.

~Cassandra