Chapter 11: Fuck You, Ethan

Madi POV

I saw Ethan and Lexi. A million things was running through my mind.

"Madi its not what it looks like." Ethan said while getting off the bed and walking toward me.

"Oh really. It looks like you were sucking each others faces off." I said and I was so fucking mad.

"Madi she kiss me I was trying to push her off." Ethan said

"I just got 5 words to say Ethan." I waited a minute. "Fuck you and were done."

I ran out of his bedroom and he looked heartbroken. I dont know why he is heartbroken, Im the one that should be hurting he just cheated on me.

I ran all the way home. I took off the promise ring and threw at my bed. Then I put my head in my pillow and let the tears out.

"Madi are you in there." I heard someone say and Im hoping its not Ethan.

"Ethan leave me alone. Were over I dont care what you got to say." I said while wiping the tears off my face.

"Madi its not Ethan. Its me Julie." Julie said still nocking on the door.

Why was Julie here. Its not like were the closest friends.

"Come in." I said.

"Madi I understand what you going threw Logan did the same to me." Julie said and she sat on the edge of my bed.

"What did he do to you." I said while crying.

"Me and Logan wasn't an offical couple. We would mess around makeout a lot. But we made a promise that I would not see any other guys and he would not see any other girls." Julie and It looked like tears were about to come out of her eyes.

"Can you get to the part when he hurt you." I said kind of harsh.

"Lexi, Ashley, Logan, and I went to a party one night. Hours past since I saw him and when I went to the bathroom I saw him and my own sister making out and if I would went in there they would of had sex. I was crush. I didnt go to school for weeks, I didn't eat, I couldn't leave my room, and I was very weak." Julie said and she was crysing silent tears.

"Why did you do all of that for a boy, Julie." I ask.

"I love Logan and he was my first and it killed me inside when I saw him kising Ashley. Thats why I hate her so much, but after a month I got myself together and finally went back to school." Julie said.

"Well I can relate to you, Julie." I laugh a little a that.

"Madi its going to take you some time and I think you should give him a chance to explain. Everyone knows how Lexi is." Julie said and walked out of my room.

*******_*********

1 week later.

It been a week since I saw Ethan and Madi kissing. I bearly left my room. The one time that I left was to shower, eat and use the bathroom. Melissa and Crystal would come by everyday, vut I wouldn't let them in. Ethan would call me every hour of the day and text me.

I thought about what Julie say. I wanted to let Ethan explan, but I didn't want to hear his bullshit. I know what he is going to say "Oh I was drunk" or "She push her self onto me" Thats all excuses. 

Im doing a little better now. The first 2 days I was crying all day and night. But now Im,leaving my room a little room and letting Melissa and Crystal in. Im doing so go im on my way to see Melissa and Crystal right now.

I nock on the masion doors and Dakota answer the door.

"Hey Madi. I heard everything, are you ok." Dakota ask and giving me a hug.