Chapter 12: Im Ready To Make Ethan Jealous

Madi POV

Me and the girls are getting ready for tonight. I just can't wait to make Ethan jealous. Im wearing a black tank top with a leather jacket and white short shorts and black pumps and Im going to keep my hair straight. Melissa is wearing ripped blue skinny jeans with a white tank top with a black shirt over it and black pumps too and her hair curled. Even if Melissa us pregnant she said she not going to dress like old women. Crystal is wearing a white shirt with a pink skirt with grey pumps and she is curling the back of hair and straightening the front. And Skyler is wearing white skinny jeans with a white tank top and a yellow shirt over it with black and yellow pumps and she is curling her hair.

I called my brother after I came up with the plan and he said he would let us in. Its 9:30 and we are leaving at ten. Brian told us to come a little early since the club will be packed around 10:30.

We all are ready, but Crystal, Melissa and I are adding finishing touches and Skyler is talking to,Mason in the phone. I really hope she don't tell him where we are going tonight.

Melissa is adding lip gross and adding some more make up. Crystal is adding her make up and I just making sure I look hot enough and adding lip gross.

"Skyler you dont talking to Mason yet." Crystal while adding lip gross.

"Yea" Skyler said and walked to the mirror and bouncing her hair.

"Guys how do I look." I ask while walked in front of them.

They all turned they heads and just stared at me for 5 minutes. "I think you look hot enough to get half of the guys at the club." Melissa said. Crystal and Skyler nod.

"You want this plan to work really bad don't you." Crystal said. I nod.

I just want Ethan to feel like to see his girl dancing with another guy. I might not be his girl, but even if we are broken up he is still going to claim me and he won't want other men looking or talking to me.

"Come on guys we should get going it like a 20 minute drive to the club." I said and grab my jacket, wallet, and phone. The girls did the same.

*********_*******

"Damn its not even 11 yet and people are already drunk and its packed." Skyler said while dancing.

We arrived at the club 5 minutes ago and my brother got us in and he brought us drinks. You might think my brother is crazy, but I have stuff on him that my aunt and uncle won't be happy about. 

When we walked in all eyes was on us. I see a lot cute boys, byt Im not going to pick for yet.

Right now were at the bar. Melissa order 3 shots of vodka. I don't like to drink, but I will tonight. I just hope I don't get drunk.  After Crystal, Skyler and I,took the shot we head to the dance for. You might think Im crazy for dancing in like 6 in. heels, but Im used to it. Right now we are dancing by ourselves in the middle of the dance floor, then boys start to surround us. I see this tall blonde boy start dancing with Crystal and Johnny boy wouldn't be happy if he saw this. Then this tall brunette start grinding with Skyler and Mason wouldn't be hapoy with her either. Melissa is dancing ine because she is pregnant and two she don't want to do something she will regret.

I was dancing by myself until I felt some hand on my waist and I wanted to turn and see it was, but my plan is working until I saw the four boys I didn't want to see. Out the coner of my eye I saw Ethan, Johnny, Jake, and Mason walk into the club. I look at Crystal and Skyler and pointed towards the boys. The both shove the boys of of them and went to join Melissa sitting at the table, but I think the boys already saw them. Melissa said dying laughing. Me, I just stayed in the dance floor with the mysterious boy I turned around and saw his face, he was hot. He had black hair and it was push back, he had ocean blue eyes and I could tell he have a 6 pack under his shirt.