Chapter 32: Here Comes The Bride

Madi POV

**** 1 Year Later ****

Annabella turn one a couple of weeks ago. And today Me and Ethan are getting married.

Me and Ethan both are finish with our first year of college. I had took night classes and Ethan took day classes. So I would watch Bella in the morning and Ethan would watch her at night. Skyler and Dakota also got accepted into the University of Florida so they helped me from time to time.

I'm so happy to be getting married to Ethan. Bella and William are going to be flower boy and girl. Lucy is my maid of honor and Harry is Ethan best men.

The bridesmaid dress are red and short since I'm getting married outside. My dress is a lace, mermaid style dress.

"Madi are you nervous?" Aunt Mia ask me. She is going to do my hair and make up.

"No," I said and smile at her.

****_****

"Baby girl you look beautiful," Uncle Joey said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks," I said and hook my hand with his. Unlce Joey is walking my down the aisle.

My hair is on one side on my hair and my veil is extra long. My dress shows all of my curves.

Lucy walked out first with Harry.

Ethan chose Andrew (his brother) Dakota and Jason (His other brother) to be his groomsmen. I chose Melissa, Skyler, and Crystal.

Next Andrew and Melissa walked out. Then Dakota and Skyler.

And finally Jason and Crystal.

I heard the music, then me and Uncle Joey started to walk.

Ethan is wearing a black tux with the vest and the tie is red.

Tears started to form in my eyes when I saw Ethan look at me.

Uncle Joey gave me off and gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat next to Aunt Mia.

****_****

"Do you Ethan Michael De Gennaro take Madison Kasey Trent to be you wife."

"I do."

"Do you Madison Kasey Trent take Ethan Michael De Gennaro to be your husband."

"I do."

"I now present you husband and wife tou may now kiss the bride."

Ethan had dipped me and kiss me. Everyone started to cheer.

****_****

We are at the reception right now everyone is having fun and dancing. Even Bella. She is dancing with Uncle Zack and its so adorable.

"I will you to clear the floor ots time for the groom and wife first dance," I heard the DJ say.

I hate when all eyes on me. And now all eyes are going to be on us.

Ethan grabbed my hand dragged me to the dance floor. 

He placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around neck.

"You look beautiful tonight," He whisper in my ear.

"You look handsome yourself," I whisper back in his ear.

"How do you feel giving Bella a brother or sister tonight?" Ethan ask with a smrik.

I didn't say anything. I kept dancing and Ethan didn't say anything either. I would love for Bella to have another sister or brother, but I would want another kid when I'm finish wirh college. I can't take care of two kids and go to school. Thats just too much.

We was dancing for another 10 minutes then we sat back down.

"Whats wrong? Is it what I said," Ethan ask.

"I would love to give Bella another brother or sister, but I want another kid when we both finish with school," I said and gave him another kiss.

"Its alright I'm not  pressuring you into anything," Ethan said and kiss me.

The rest of the night went fun. Bella went around and dance with everyone. She's really energetic. Me and Ethan dance more. And When it was time to cut the cake Ethan smash cake in my face and we ended up having a cake fight and it ruin my dress.

It was the bwst night of my Life.

********_********

Sorry If It Was Short, Dont Really Knoe A lot About Weddings.

Next Chapter Is Elilogue.

Hope You Like It.

Vote.

Comment. 

Love Yall <3

~ Cassandra