Epilogue

Madi POV

**** 9 Years Later ****

Today is Annabella 10th birthday. And we are having it at the water park since she been begging me and Ethan to have it there.

Ethan took over Uncle Zack business and I'm a 5th grade teacher. I had 3 kids since Annabella. Alec is 7 years, Addison and Anderson is 4 hears old and I'm pregnant with our fourth.

Melissa has two kids since William. It's two girl name Isabelle and Maribelle. Crystal and Johnny has 5 girls. Angie, Christina, Natalie, Gwen, and Grace.

Skyler and Mason got back together and had 3 boys and two girl. Brandon, Bradley, Braden, Athena, and Hera.

Lucy married a man name Robert and she has one kid an pregnant with her second. Harry is still at his man whore ways, but has two kids from different women. And Joe married a girl name Jennifer and they have 5 children and is pregnant with their sixth.

We have a big family.

"Where's Bella?" I ask Ethan. We all are getting ready to head to the water park for Bella birthday. I already got the twins dress. We just need to find Bella and Alec needs to get dress and the we can all leave.

"Babe stop stressing," Ethan put one hand my stomach and kiss me on the lips. I'm only 2 and half months pregnant so I'm not really showing yet.

Bella and Alec is happy to have another brother or sister, but the twins are mad. They wanted to stay the babies and they want all the attention. I told them they will still get attention. Even if it's a lie.

Bella came out her room with her bag and sat next to me at the table.

"Happy birthday, baby," I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you mommy," She said and gave me a hug. Even if she's ten she still calls me mommy.

Ethan told her happy birthday too and Alec came out his room dress, thank you Lord. Alec is the bad child out of all the kids. He is exactly like Ethan even if he is 7 and he says he has 7 girlfriends. Bella is the nice one. She does all her homework and always listen in class and never gives me hell like Alec, Addison and Anderson. And I don't really know what Addison and Anderson is yet.

*****_*****

We finally got to the water park. Bella ran to the water slides with her cousins and her friends.

Alec invited some of his friends and one of his 'girlfriends' he said he didn't want to hang out with his sister and her friends all day. That boy is just, I don't know how he is my child. I get why he is Ethans, but I don't know how he is mine.

I started to get everything out and Ethan took the twins to the kitty pool. Ethan atills look the same from his high school days. He still has all his abbs and muscles. And women still hit on him. I bet the moms are hitting on him right now. I still get jealous, but I just don't let Ethan see it.

"Hey mommma bear," Aunt mia said and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I told her hi and we startes to talk about work and the kids.

****_****

Everyone was singing Happy Birthday to Bella. She had a good time today. By time we get home she is going to knock out.

She had blew out the candles and I cut a piece of cake for everyone.

"Mommy, how did you and daddy meet?" Bella ask. She always asking me about this kind of stuff. She ask me what a period is and I told her when you bleed for about a couple of days and your belly hurts too. She started ro freak out that she was going to die, but I told her that she isn't going to die.

"Well I was in 7th grade and your dad was in 8th grade and I was walking to my locker and he bumped into me and said 'Watch were going nerd' and walked away," I told her and I laugh a little. I could see Ethan laugh and everyone else laughed too.

"Daddy wasn't nice," She said witha little giggle.

"How did I come?" Bella ask again. She is very curious at the age of 10.

"Well mommy came home from a party and your daddy kiss me and poof your were in mommy stomach," I told her and Melissa and Crystal looked at me with the crazy face. I told Bella if you kiss a boy that a baby will pop into your stomach. I know when she gets older she will know how babys are really made, but you can't go up to a ten year old and say, 'Babies are made when you uave unprotected sex'. Then I have to explain to her what sex is and I rather not.

"I'm never kissing a boy," Bella said and that made me laugh. I said when I was your age and look at me now.

****_****

We was on our way home and all the kids was pass out sleep. They had a great time and they had a little sun burn.

"You remember when you told Bella how we meet," I nod. "I don't remember meeting like that," He daid witha smrik.

"How you remember it then?" I turn in my seat to look at him.

"Well you were in my sisters and I went in there and I saw you and we started to talk. Thars how I remember it," He said with another smrik and he was lying. He would never talk to me when we was young, all we did was argue.

"Something wrong with your head up there," I said and knocked on his forehead.

"Okay we didn't meet like that, but you didn't have to lie and tell Bella babies come here when you kiss somebody," He said while holding my hand.

"You can tell our 10 year old daughter what sex is then," I said.

"I can see why you lied," He said and gave me a little kiss on the lips.

****_****

If someone told that when I was 29 about to turn 30 what I would have 4 kids and 1 on the way and I would be married to Ethan De Gennaro the school bad boy I would check them into a mental hospital.

Everyone always say bad boy aren't good and all they will do is hurt you. Thats not true, all you do if half to fine the bad boy someone he really and truly care about and love and he won't hurt them on purpose.

Me and Him, What Was I Thinking. You know what I was thinking that the bad boy loves me and now me have a great family together.

********_********

Me And Him, What Was I Thinking Is Finish.

I Am Not Going To Be Writing A sequel. I Am Going To Write Another Bad Boy Book Called Don't Fall For Him.

I'm Going to start writing it ina couple weeks or a couple of months.

Hope You Like It.

Have A good Rest of the summer.

Vote.

Comment.

Love Yall <3

~ Cassandra