Little Brother, Against the W...

Par Megurashimono

This story is in a (Rewrite in PROGRESS) Plus

Meryid Kingdom
Lunatic Traitor of Humanity
Author's Note
A Dark Future that i don't want to accept!
Sorting things out
The Faulty Mouth
Clayder and History
Authors Note (2)
I didn't expect and mean it this way
No Magic Talent?
Author's Note (3)
To the Capital
Inner Demons
Primary Academy
Why don't you join us?
Brocon
Another Trouble!
Attack in the Capital
Rampage
Witch
The Perfect Match
Illusion and Hostage?
2 years from now
Is it really a Dream?
A Confession?
Drake Lilan
Has gone Crazy?
Accident
The Celebration
Doll and Doll Collector Plus Trouble
You're Troublesome
Punishment and Defending
Visiting
Not your expected guest
Glendale's Birthday
Her Brother?!
Wallace's Gift
Let's talk!
Cross path?
Allan
Second Meeting
Sage
Defy Fate
What day is today?
Mother
A Servant
Lady Anne
You're just a bunch of Lowly Animals
I'm the culprit
Unfeeling Well
Reincarnated persons are always OP
Are you afraid of me?
Glaciel's Potion #1
Father's Training Regiment
Western Continent
A Loyal Friend
My Precious Friends
Trouble Arrives
A talk with Demon King
Meeting the Heroine
Unexpected Gathering?
Best big brother
Conquer!
The Demon King in Brother 's body?
It's all Wallace's Fault
Reeducating Brother
Missing Case
Cute and Adorable Little brother
Important Matter
There was no Response
Evidence
Horrible Truth
Lust and Sloth
Rebellion
Three Robed person
A Quarrel
Goodbye
Please be careful!
Sleeping with Brother Glendale
Unintentional Accident
Nathan's Departure Drama
Letters
I'm not an Old man!
Depressed Brocons
Control
Let's play ~
A Confession Nightmare
So that's why...
I do really love you!
What feelings?!
Natalia's trouble
Doggy
Welcome back, Young master
While in the Ship
Fahren Blaze
Speculation
Entrance Test
Newbie Rankings: First Round
Newbie Rankings: Second Round
Clubs
Choices
Discussion
Interview
You're messing with me!!
First Class and Trouble
What a great change!
Chatty Noble Girls
The Host Club
The Trouble at the Party
Sweeping and Punishment
Proper
Got Caught?
Sleeping together
Unlucky
The Request
What are you doing?
A Tree Kabedon?
Diversion
Monster Dissection Club Troubles
Lumina Von Paris Quartel Ⅸ️
The Character Information .. #1
Behind the Scenes #1
Something is off
Business at Night?
Can't you just act normal?
Intimacy
King's Route
Information
A thing that exist...
Awkward things are over
Selfoid Lawrok
Going Outside
Eavesdropping?
A Contract?
Getting Together?
Revenge!
Darkness
Broken
You are Weird
Behind The Scenes #2

I just want to read!!

7.4K 400 77
Par Megurashimono

Updated:04/25/18

I didn't expect to meet third young master today. There is something different about him but i can't tell what is it so i purposely taunt and approached him.

I was surprised that he would answer me and refute my words so efficiently. Since when did he learn to act Smart? Still, i don't know what is strange about him.. Did his head get better after being hit on the wall?

I decided to watch him, why would he go to Library? Then i saw something unbelievable, the Young master is reading? Everyone knows that the young master Glaciel hates studying the most with all his heart. He look at every books and literature as if it was a disease.

Looks like there's really something wrong with him.

There was no way that he would look in the books with those eyes showing full of love and adoration!!

************

Third person POV

Glaciel rose up from his sleep. He didn't know why but he suddenly feel uncomfortable. He gotten no good dream but a peaceful sleep. When he look up his head on the table he was surprised to see Clayder looking at him.

" what are you looking at? ( =_= is there something wrong with my face for you to stare at me?)"

" Nothing, well.. Young Master it was a surprise to see you here in the Library and saw you reading book."

Clayder said with surprise and inquiring expression, Glaciel look at him but just talking to him make him really uncomfortable. Why would this Servant approach him all of a sudden?

" It's none of your business."

" business?"

" A mere servant like you has no right to snuff out his nose and lay his dirty hands on my affairs. ( can't you just leave?) "

For a moment Clayder's smile twitched but he just continue to bother Glaciel since he want to get back on what happened earlier.

" Young master is there wrong if i just ask? It's a duty of a Servant to know the affairs of his Master."

Glaciel feel his head starting to blow up.

" Clayder, there's no need. The one you serve is the ARGENTAWN HOUSEHOLD not this one."

" but young master is also part of the Argentawn Household."

‘ what is wrong with this Kid? He's too pushy!! Arghhh (▽д▽)i just want to read!! ’ If he wasn't just a kid but an adult I will already throttle him with my punch on his face!

" I just want to read so it's none of your business."

" Is that so? Well, Young Master what makes you to have a change of mind all of a sudden and read in the Library?"

"......."

'If I tell you that I want to change because of Mother would you believe my sob story?! '

" What a surprise~, it was a surprise, to see young master go to the Library.. well it is not a surprise.... but a MIRACLE!! Maybe i should say it to the Duke Later? He will be happy that his burden will lessened.. and he didn't need to force you to study......"

**** your Sarcasm!!

***************

Bla, bla, bla.. he's too noisy!!

(\#-_-)\┯━┯

Sigh...

I don't care anymore.. I feel my head to blow up because of anger. Seriously i just want to read!!
I just want to read.. I just want to read.. I. just. want. to. really. read!! can't he just understand that? I want some inner peace of mind but this brat is obstructing me.

This Brat even bothered me after waking up. I don't care if he was just a kid anymore!!

" Seriously? Can't you just shut up your chatty mouth?! Will you die if you don't shut up?! Your Bothersome, just leave on my sight won't you? It's none of your Servant nonsense business to stick around and open your mouth full of nonsense! You're just a lowly servant! How dare you! Is that what mother did teach you when she was teaching you about etiquettes? Well for a lowly servant you really don't know your place. It was laughable that Mother did even bother you in the first place. To cling to mother like a parasite.. "

Oops...

I stared at him full of anger... after that i felt my anger and frustration to cool down after I saw him bow his head.

" I.. apologize.. young master Glaciel.. for my blatant disrespect.. "

I can ever hear his voice trembling.. Uh oh.. What have I done?!

Seriously.. I didn't mean it... (╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅)
I just want to say ' can't you just leave me alone? i just really want to read. ’

I been stressed a lot... Recovering your memories and knowing you're dark and tragedic ending, who won't blow in anger and snap? But I don't mean to snap on a child like him...

I've been maintaining to be compose and calm,  sometimes I even have a trouble to truly speak out my real feelings.

But, i really messed up this time. How will i have a good impression if it is like this?

Sigh..

I calmed myself and look at him with a composed expression. ( I really checked myself to make a compose expression)

" Look, there's no really need to bother yourself with this Young Master. You can just leave me here alone and i won't really mind it."

I'm sorry.

I hope i didn't hurt this Child's feelings.

Clayder look at me and flashed a bright smile. I can saw that there was some traces of tears on his eyes and I felt more guilty now.

" I understand young master."

" It's good that you understand, alright you can leave now."

" Yes, but before that i would like to help young master to return the books."

He forgive me and now he would like to help me?..... he's such a nice child. Ugh.. I suddenly felt more guilty now.. and he has such a nice lovely smile.. Thankfully there was no soldiers in black appearing somewhere from the doors and windows. That lovely smile was Illegal!

" sure."

I grab the book and handed it to Clayder but he suddenly grip my hand tightly causing my hold on the book to loosen resulting on the book to fall.

" Clayder, what are you doing? Look the book is on the floor now."

" Young Master..."

Hey! aren't you gripping my hand to tightly?It hurts..

" It is your fault..."

So is this a revenge? I can forgive him since what I may said earlier really hurt his feelings..

"......?"

" Young Master you're really strange.."
Brat.. What are you really implying?
What fault? Strange? You're the strange one right now!! and your cheeky smile is really weird!

" Clayder, let go of my hand right now?"

" It is really strange.. For this mere servant to be called by his name. This servant is glad. Usually young master would call everyone you, lowly, mere, Trash or a bug but this is the first time that Young Master has called a Servant by his name. This Servant is Honored.. "

Actually it was Aunt Carol..

Clayder let go of my hand and picked up the book. He look towards me and flash a bright smile.

" Young Master, this servant apologize for showing disrespect to you earlier. Please punish this Disrespectful servant."

With that he took a bow and look towards me with an obedient look on his eyes.

" No need, you may leave now."

" Then, let's meet again young master"
With that he turn his back towards me slowly walking far to me.

What a troublesome day....

I focus to the table and grasped another book to read.

*************

Clayder put back the book on the bookshelves.

‘ Strange, strange... he's really strange.. Calling me by my first name.. he even indirectly lightening the situation after the mess that he made up by snapping on me.’

" I will slowly observe him for a while, then i make sure to slowly take my revenge... Lady Anne and young master eyes are totally alike to each other..."

Clayder frowned while muttering to himself.

" I really want to take revenge on young master.... I want to take out his eyes... that's is maybe enough for revenge? Also I will make him pay for what he said earlier.. Ahh.. How I want to just gouge out his eyes and left him to die but it wouldn't be enough for all of the things that you have done and said to me. "

He flashed his usual bright smile and exited the Library.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

37 0 11
read to find out Ongoing.. Update weekly hopefully
20.7K 571 33
Some people are more unlucky than others, Evelyn knows this more than most, after being kidnapped from her house she finds herself at the mercy of cr...
10.6K 290 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
588K 25K 30
Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent at the age of 9, leaving him to go to an...