0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 47

54.3K 1.9K 233
By littletroublemaker_

Stay - Zedd & Alessia Cara

We danced for a while until we were both panting and sweaty. Xavier dragged me back to where everyone else was, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. On a journey back, a few people approached us and tried to make conversation but Xavier wasn't having any of it. He didn't like talking to people who just wanted something to gossip about.

I guess they were trying to talk to us—mostly Xavier—because they thought since I got Xavier to smile and talk, he would be more open. If that's the case, they are horribly wrong. 

"—and he told me that I'm waay to desperate and clingy. I was like 'bitch please, I'm just being romantic. I guess you just can't handle me'.  Then the dickhead left. He left me all by myself." Ren sobs in her drunken state, kneeling on the floor. She's sat in front of Jess and is clinging to her knees. I feel so sorry for Jess who has no idea what to do right now. 

"I think we should take her back home before she starts hugging random strangers," Cora suggests, giving Ren a concerned look. Yeah, she did that once. It wasn't pretty. 

"I agree, this party is pretty lame anyway," Derek adds. 

"Okay, who wants to take her home?" I ask the group. 

My question is met with silence. Nobody wants to take home Ren because she keeps talking. Ren is usually the blabbermouth out of our group but when she's drunk, it's she can't keep her mouth shut. 

They all refuse to meet my gaze except for Jess who just shrugs when I look at her. "Let's do rock paper scissors on it. Loser has to take her home." 

Cora nods her head. We chant "rock, paper, scissors" and then do the hand motion for one of them. Cora chooses rock whilst I choose paper. I guess Cora and Derek are taking Ren home. 

Cora doesn't look too pleased, especially when she glances Ren who is currently running her hand over Jess's legs, claiming they are softer than a baby's bottom. I don't even want to ask. 

Cora walks over to Ren and kneels down. "Come on Ren, we need to get you home." 

Ren shakes her head and pouts. "But...I want to stay here. I just saw Peter Pan over there and oh look! Its Thor! I love Thor, he's so dreamy and sexy." 

Cora drags a hand through her hair and purses her lips. She doesn't want to snap at Ren because she's drunk. Drunk Ren gets emotional really quickly. 

"Ren please, can you be good and come home with us?" 

Ren contemplates it for a second but scrunches her nose up. "Nah, I like it here." 

"Ren, if you don't get your butt out of here in the next five seconds, I'm going to steal all of the gummy bears you have hidden under your bed." Cora threatens. Ren scrambles up, with a look of horror on her face. She loves gummy bears. A lot.

Ren rushes out of the room with us trailing behind her. Each of us gives Cora a look of awe. 

Ren hops into the back seat of Derek's car, Jess closely following behind her. When I asked Jess if she wanted a lift back with us she shook her head and said she didn't want to be the third wheel. 

I hug Cora and give Derek a fist bump, telling both of them I will see them on Monday. Xavier grabs onto my hand as we watch them drive off. I giggle at Ren who has her face pressed against the window, making a funny face. 

"That girl," Xavier mutters under his breath at Ren and I laugh. 

"That girl is my best friend," I mumble, turning to completely face him. 

He's so tall, its unfair how I have to crane my neck just to look into his beautiful eyes. 

Xavier leans his forehead against mine, moving his other hand so that its rests on my lower back. I shiver as he starts to rub comforting circles. 

"Do you want to get going?" He asks me, his lips brushing against my forehead. I nod my head whilst letting out a shaky breath. The things he does to me. "Do you think I could sleep around?" 

I nearly pull back at that but I don't, partly because my face is starting to burn brighter than the sun. Stupid blush. 

"S —stay over?" I stutter. Xavier staying over at my house, wow. I can imagine him sleeping next to me in my bed, with his strong arms around me. 

"Yes Princess, stay over," he laughs at me, his grey eyes twinkling. 

I scowl at him, not happy that he finds my embarrassment funny. "Hmm, I was going to say yes but because you said that, I think I might change my mind." 

Xavier doesn't like the sound of that. He knows I'm teasing yet he doesn't seem to like it. 

"Haha Princess, your hilarious. But the answer is yes, I'm going to stay over whether you like it or not." Xavier declares. Little does he know that I'm pleased he really wants to stay over. internally I'm squealing like a five—year—old girl. Not that I'm going to tell him any of that to boost his ego.

We stand outside hugging for a while until Xavier notices the goosebumps on my skin. As soon as he saw that, he started going crazy. He was scolding himself for letting me get cold and then he was muttering how he was an awful boyfriend. 

As soon as he said that, I kissed him, my way of telling him he was far from the worst boyfriend ever. 

"What a gentleman," I smile at Xavier who is holding the car door open for me. 

He bows and smirks, "only for you." 

Xavier then jogs over to the driver's side and gets in. He quickly puts the heating on and grabs my hands. He leans down and blows on them, warming them up. 

Its feels so intimate and exciting. Butterflies erupted in my stomach almost painfully. 

"Better?" He huskily whispers, a bit of his jet black hair falling over his eyes. I nod my head, too shocked to speak. I bet if I did, I would only incoherently mumble something. "Good, I don't want my princess cold." 

Blushing at his words again, Xavier starts the car. I turn the radio on and try to find a good station. Stopping at a station playing a song I like, I sit back in the comfy seat and relax.

"Fancy going the long way back or the short way?" Xavier asks me, as we wait at a traffic light. The long way back involves driving around the outskirts of the small forest here. The scenery is enchanting, especially early in the mornings when the sun is rising. 

"Long way," I answer. 

Its pitch black outside but it doesn't stop me from trying to see the trees. At one point, I swear I see a fox but then again, it could have been my imagination. 

"So will your parents be as—" Xavier's cut off by something crashing into us. Our car starts to roll from the force, my head harshly colliding with the window at one point as we roll. Faintly, I hear a woman's voice screaming. Later I will realize it was me screaming from the pain. 

Shards of glass fly around us, cutting several parts of my body. My hair also flies around me; my hands are flinging everywhere.

The car had hit my side of the car but luckily it was at the back. If it had hit my car door, I would not have survived. The impact was so hard it would have killed me. 

Eventually, the car stops rolling. Its stops leaving us upside down. I can hear a loud ringing noise that has me cringing. My whole body aches and stings from my injuries. My head is pounding from hitting the window. 

My eyes begin to flutter closed. I can't control it. I need to make sure Xavier's alright, I have to. But my stupid body doesn't agree. 

My strength to stay awake weakens and in mere moments, I let the darkness take over. 

  Word count: 1450

Please don't kill me!! You will find out soon if they are okay or not. Also, I'm sorry for the short chapter, I just couldn't drag it out without making it awful. 

I feel so mean for leaving it like this. The thing is, I like cliffhangers.

Comment below on what you think will happen! 

Next update: 27th March

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
7.4K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...
8.5K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...