0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 45

61.9K 2K 335
By littletroublemaker_

Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

Check out the amazing cover up above by MiaDestiny88! Remember, if you have a cover then please send it to me! I'd love to see them! 

"Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off, 

I, I shake it off, I shake it off

I, I shake it off, I shake it off"

We all sing—well shout—in front of the mirror, listening to Taylor Swift. Ren continues to shout into Cora's hairbrush as she pretends its a microphone. Jess continues to mouth the rest of the lyrics whilst me and Cora give up. I love this song but after a while, it gets repetitive.

We have nearly finished getting ready for the costume house party later. I'm excited and nervous about it. I'm happy that Xavier is going to be there with me the whole time. I mean, it's not like he's going to leave me alone with a bunch of drunk, hormonal teenagers.

"What time are the guys getting here?" I ask as I put the final piece of my outfit on, my gloves. They fit snuggly in my arms, reaching my elbows.

Ren turns Taylor Swift off and answers me, "I think they are coming at seven to hang out for a while. The party starts at nine but nobody ever turns up early so we'll turn up fashionably late."

I nod my head in understanding and glance at the clock. 18.51. Not too long until Xavier arrives. I wonder what he will think of my outfit. Will he like my choice of clothing or will he think its plain and boring?

Linda, Cora's mom, peaks her head through the door. "Hello, girls, hows it going?" She asks, smiling."

"Great Linda," Ren replies.

Linda steps into the room and gasps as she sees all of us. She places her small, fragile hand over her mouth in shock. "Wow, just wow. You girls look stunning."

Me and Jess blush whilst Cora and Ren smile. Linda then starts gushing how we are going to make all of the men's mouths are going to drop down to the ground and how we are going to have all eyes on us. As flattering as that is, I don't think Xavier would be happy with the male attention.

Not even five minutes later, the doorbell rings. Squealing, Linda rushes to answer the door, with us following.

Linda excitedly opens the door and introduces herself to Xavier. When it comes to Derek, I can see she's more reluctant to welcome him in but nonetheless, she gives him a warm hug. She probably wasn't happy with what went down with Cora and Derek, which she has every right to be mad about. But I know Linda, she's forgiving and kind. If her daughter is happy, she will be happy.

Xavier comes up to me, in black jeans and a white top with a suit jacket. He looks handsome, with his tousled jet black hair that still looks soft and silky. He doesn't look smart or formal, just nice.

His grey eyes trail up and down my body, lingering on my legs for a little bit before coming back up to my face. His eyes darken in lust and desire and I subconsciously bite my lip.

"Princess," Xavier breathlessly whispers as he stops in front of me. His eyes examine my face, his eyes not leaving any detail out. I think he might be mesmerizing how I look like this.

"Xavier," I reply, breathless as well. "You look good."

Xavier gives me a heart—stopping smile and I swallow harshly as an attempt to stop myself from flinging myself at him in front of everybody. That would be extremely embarrassing.

"Princess, you look breathtaking. Not that you normally don't but in this, you just look so ravishing and yeah. You look gorgeous." Xavier rambles almost nervously. I've seen him act nervous a couple of times. Its absolutely adorable and cute. I would never tell him that though, I know he takes great pride in being a strong, handsome male.

I giggle at him which knocks him out of his nervous state because he narrows his eyes at me.

Xavier wraps an arm around my waist as I lead him to the lounge. The rest of the guys follow and plonk down on the couch. Cora turns the TV on and starts flicking through Netflix.

It turns out trying to find that all of us want to watch is a lot harder than we thought. Everybody would complain about each film we picked. It was either 'I've already seen this', 'its boring' or 'nah, the main character isn't attractive enough'. I had to roll my eyes at the last one.

After over one hour of searching Netflix, we realize we don't have time for a film so instead, I suggest an episode of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. For once, we agree on that. I love this series, it has me laughing all of the time. The theme tune song as well, I just love it.

"Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped—turned upside down." I mouth besides Xavier. He glances down at me and frowns as I mouth it.

I cock my head to the side at his expression, "what?"

"You're weird," he states.

I gasp at him and lean forwards. Nobody else in the room is paying any attention to us as they're too busy watching the episode.

"I'm not! What's wrong with mouthing the lyrics? I bet even you do it." I whisper to him.

Xavier shrugs his shoulders, "but its weird because it's you."

Wow, isn't he nice? I decide to play along with his little game, just for the hell of it.

"Oh sure, sure. Do you think you're funny? Because that so wasn't funny. At least I know how to enjoy myself, unlike you."

Xavier grins mischievously and moves over to my ear, "oh Princess, I know exactly how to have fun. I can show you if you like later?"

Judging by his smirk, I could work out he was suggesting something sexual. Its no secret that I'm a virgin, Xavier took my first kiss; he was the first guy to notice me. The furthest we've gone is make out. He knows I'm not ready for sex and I respect him for that. I know some boys would try to convince me to do it.

His question was only a joke but I still end up blushing redder than a tomato.

I slap his chest and he chuckles, clearly amused by me. The asshole.

"You're unbelievable," I roll my eyes, huffing.

"I know."

Xavier 1, Annabella 0.

After our little game, I watch the rest of the episode. During it, Xavier decided me sitting next to him wasn't close enough to him so he placed me on his lap. I snuggled into his warm chest, releasing a content sigh. He wrapped one of his arms around me, his hand on my leg, rubbing soothing circles.

After the first episode finishes, we put another one on. Jess suggested after this episode, we would go to the party.

I burst out laughing as Will Smith makes another hilarious comment to his uncle. Gosh, this is so funny. Xavier tilts his head down to me and smiles as he sees my amused expression. The adortion and love clear as day in his eyes.

As soon as the episode finishes, I jump out of Xavier's lap. He doesn't look very happy by it but I don't care. I can't stay in his lap forever, we have to get going.

"Why can't we just stay here? I can't be bothered to go out." Xavier whines.

"There is no way we're not going out after I spent ages getting ready," I tell him, gesturing to my outfit.

Xavier huffs annoyed and gets up.

"So who's going in which car?" Cora asks all of us as we stand on her drive.

"How about Cora, Derek and Jess go in one car and I'll go with Romeo and Juliet in the other car," Ren suggests. I give her a scowl at the Romeo and Juliet part. She responds with a cheeky grin and hops into the back seat of Xavier's car.

"Can you believe she said that?" I ask Xavier, making my way to his car. The other three get into the other car and drive off.

"Its okay, I'll die for you any day of the week," he teases and gets into the car before I can reply.

"That was so corny Xavier, it made me want to cringe," I mutter under my breath getting in.

Xavier turns to look at me, "what was that sweetie?"

I press my lips into a thin line so that I don't try to wipe the smirk off of his face. He is still as cocky as ever.

"Don't worry about it," I fake smile and put my seat belt on.

"I always worry about you."

As sweet as that is, it's also cringe-worthy again. What has gotten into him? Has he been watching too many romance films like The Notebook. I nearly snorted at the idea, imagining Xavier sat in front of the TV crying his eyes out at the end of that film.

"Guys, as much as I love hearing you pronounce your undying love for each other, I also love alcohol so can we like move?" Ren pipes up from the back, poking her head between the two front seats.

Xavier doesn't reply to her, he just starts the car and grabs onto my hand. 

Word count: 1717

Question: what's your favorite romance film? Mine has to be The Notebook, I always end up crying when watching it. 

Also #9 in teen fiction? I nearly collapsed onto the floor when I saw that. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! You guys are amazing!

Next update: 23rd March

I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter, if you did then, please... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 599K 50
[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which will make you want to throw yourself out...
348K 8.2K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
212K 10.5K 50
Amber has a secret, one that she hates. When the school bad boy finds out, she realizes he isn't who he seems to be. Garrett is hiding something. Whe...
7.4K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...