The Bet I Lost

By turtleswords

-SECOND BOOK OF THE FRAT SERIES- Blake Cohen is placed a bet that for him, was easy breezy. Parties, girls an... More

1: Changing Strategies
2: Late Night Conversations
3: A Game For Two
4: Can't Get You Off My Mind
5: Sharing Beds
6: Finger Up The Wrong Hole
7: Pose for the Picture
8: Aim, Point, Shoot
9. You Got Me Going Crazy
10. Fight For You
11. Nasty Truths
12. Stay The Night
13: Catching Feelings
14: Game Over
16: You Hit The Wrong Wall
17: Cheer Up
18: Welcome to DR
19: Feeling Guilty
20: Falling For You
21: Behind Closed Doors
22: Saying Goodbye
23: Guiltless twisted lie
EXTRA CHAPTER: Unkown Caller
EXTRA CHAPTER: Getting Kick-Out
EXTRA CHAPTER: Wedding Bells

15: Come Together

34 3 43
By turtleswords

***DISCLAIMER***

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

As I walked down the stairs I heard some of my friends calling me but I didn't stop. I just wanted to get out of the house before it got crowded.

Before getting to Tina's apartment I passed by Walmart and got her some essentials for the house. I hope she doesn't mind I'm taking stuff based on my taste.

I drove to her apartment and the song we had listened to that day I drove her around was playing. I stopped at Domino's and got a pizza.

I parked in the designated spot and hopped off the car taking my bag, the pizza and the Walmart bags with me.

The elevator was still broken. I took the stairs in twos and got to Tina's floor in seconds. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door after me.

I felt tempted on shouting 'honey, I'm home' as a joke but Tina came out of the room before I could do so. Still, it made me laugh for a good minute.

"What's so funny?" She asked sitting on the couch. Her eyes were puffy and her hair looked a bit messy, she must've been sleeping .

"Nothing" I said with chuckle. She shrugged and looked at the floor distractedly.

I placed the pizza box on the coffee table and gave her the Walmart bags. I walked to the room and placed my bag on the floor next to the bed.

"Thanks for the towels and blankets, I really like them" she said with smile. I nodded and sat next to her.

She leaned to kiss my cheek but I moved so she kissed my lips. Her cheeks turned red and smiled.

We ate in the living room and then went to her bedroom to watch a movie. Tina was looking for a movie on Netflix while I started at the screen absently, my phone kept vibrating on the nightstand and I knew it was my frat brothers probably calling me a pussy for leaving.

"You can answer, you know" she said with an annoyed tone. I looked at her confused and then realized she was talking about the phone. I shrugged and turned around to grab the phone from the nightstand to turn it off.

"It's my frat brothers, we have a party to celebrate for the win tonight but I ditched them" I turned the 'Do Not Disturb' feature on and placed the phone on the nightstand again. She looked at me for a few moments, a surprised look on her eyes.

Tina didn't settle for any movie so I just picked one that sounded very interesting. It was about a guy that was a hired killer and was known as the 'Boogeyman'. Throughout the movie, Tina stared at me more than the screen.

"What are you doing for Spring Break?" I asked her pausing the movie and looking at her. She blinked confused and stammered before answering.

"I'm going to Dominican Republic" she said still confused. I wanted to invite her to come to Punta Cana with us.

"And what are you going to do over there?" I asked her hoping it wasn't anything really important.

"Visiting my parents" she answered. damn it. I thought biting my lip and nodding distractedly "What are you doing?" She asked.

"We're planning on going to Punta Cana" I said and she cracked up laughing. I frowned and helped her sit up when she choked with her own saliva "are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she answered taking a deep breathe before speaking again "you do know that Punta Cana is in the Dominican Republic, right?" she asked looking at me with a smile.

No way. No fucking way. I jumped out of the bed and started pacing up and down the room.

"Come with us" I offered her looking at her with hopeful eyes. She smiled and shook her head.

"Come with me?" she asked and I looked up, my heart beating fast in my chest. Go with her to her parents house "The guys can stay in my house in Punta Cana" she added and my lightbulb exploded.

"Hang on" I said and took my phone from the nightstand, dialing Ivan as quick as I could. He picked up at the second ring.

"Ivan, I hooked us a house in Punta Cana" I could hear the music in the background. Ivan tried to talk but it was too loud, he made everyone shut up.

"Who's?" He asked curious.

"Tina's" I answered smiling looking at her on the bed and for a moment imagining that she was girlfriend I would expend the night with her tonight and be able to touch her freely and kiss her.

"Nice" He said and added "we need to get everything ready" I nodded agreeing with him.

"Sure, I'll figure everything out with her and I'll let you know" I was going to hang up but he spoke.

"Are you with her now?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"Put her on" I frowned and passed the phone to Tina.

They spoke for like three seconds and Tina threw the phone on the bed.

"What?" She asked smiling.

"So, you want me to go with you!?" I said teasing her. She looked down, a tiny smile forming in her lips "I mean, very smooth way to get me all to yourself" I added smiling. She laughed and looked at me.

"Stop making assumptions, Blake Cohen" she joked smiling. She looked so sexy sitting on the bed looking at me.

I started thinking about the money for the flights and for the trip and got worried. There was no way on Earth dad would give me money to go to Dominican Republic. How on Earth will I make enough money to go? I always had the offer of that guy about the fights, maybe I could double up the pay by doing three or four and have enough for the trip. I shook my head and looked at Tina who looked concerned.

"Are you okay?" she asked looking at me, her eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah!" I said smiling "Let's look for flights!" I said getting on the bed and taking her computer.

We started looking for flights in JetBlue, they were all more than $500 dollars. I suggested staying up till 3 AM to find the cheapest ones and Tina reluctantly agreed. We didn't actually stay till 3, falling asleep at 1 on Tina's bed. The best part was that I got to feel her sleeping next to me.

***

Next morning when I turned around on the bed, it took me a few moments to realize I was not in my bedroom. I looked to the empty side next to me and then heard Tina's voice coming from the living room. I looked a the ceiling and smiled.

I walked out of the room, not even bothering in putting on pants. I found Tina talking on the phone with her parents. I smiled and sat in the dining table, looking at her expression changing. She kept talking with her parents in English and Spanish but mostly Spanish. I loved to hear her talking Spanish, it kinda turned me on.

I decided to go through the messages on my phone while talked. I had millions of messages in the group chat and most of them were about how hard I was probably banging Tina. if only they knew, I thought sighing. I looked up and found Tina looking at me. She blushed and looked away.

"It turns me on to hear you speaking Spanish" I whispered my voice still deep from sleep. She bit her lip.

"You like what you don't understand!?" She asked raising an eyebrow and smiling. I smiled back and got up, walking towards her.

"I don't know what it is" I said approaching her "maybe it's more you talking in Spanish or the language alone but it makes me hard" I was right in front of her, my erection growing and throbbing inside my boxers briefs.

I leaned down and took her hand, placing it on top of my erection.

"Feel it?" I asked her and she nodded "you made me this hard just by speaking Spanish" I whispered looking inside her eyes with intensity. I could feel the rush of blood going to my erection.

I let go of her and was going to turn around but didn't when her hand didn't leave my crotch. I looked down at her and she smiled, a smile I've never seen on her before. She slid her hand inside my boxers and her hand wrapped around me. I groaned feeling her cold hand against me.

"Sit down" She ordered and obeyed totally eclipsed by her sudden actions. She got up from the couch and kneeled in front of me. This is so fucking sexy. I thought as she took my erection out of the boxers and put her mouth around it.

I groaned and gripped the cushion next to me really tightly. She slowly slid me completely inside her mouth and I couldn't hold the moan. I grabbed her ponytail with my hand and moved her head up and down. She didn't stop one second, her warm mouth against me driving me crazy.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned and she stopped sucking me just to finish off with her hands. I made a big mess on her hands and groaned loudly. It was a very unexpected but very welcomed orgasm.

We left the house to have breakfast. We didn't really have idea where we were going but finally decided to go to Denny's. We ate, talked and joked during the whole meal. I couldn't stop thinking about Tina's action this morning. Every time I thought about it, I felt my head getting wet.

Then we drove to the supermarket, Tina stocked up on some things and then I drove her back home. I had to go do some errands and even though I would love to stay with her and see how much more creative she would get, I had to go figure out how I would pay for the trip.

"See you later" I said closing the door.

I dialed the number I've been looking for since this morning. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Alan, it's me, Blake" I hear a laugh on the other line "hey, can we talk?" we agreed to meet each other in his apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 238 28
Tay is in love with one of her ex bestfriend the only problem is that she is not dating her. Instead Tay is in a relationship with Calvin who makes t...
478K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
4.6M 95.8K 77
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a possible Vice President's son. Sloane Be...
11.8K 342 29
3rd book in the football girl trilogy With Her New husband Jay Connors and her beautiful daughter Rose Connors Jordan starts to see the really world...