What Goes Around... || H.S. H...

By RubySlippers_

MATURE CONTENT - Harry and Tash have both been unlucky in love but will the ghosts from their past continue t... More

WHAT GOES AROUND
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

7.

23.1K 680 352
By RubySlippers_

Warning: this book contains strong language and explicit sexual references.

This will be the ONE AND ONLY WARNING!

If you do not like this type of book or if it is not appropriate for you please do not read on.

Enjoy! Love Ruby
-

EIGHT YEARS EARLIER

Their lips are red and swollen as they move in easy, habitual patterns, their tongues swiping together to send currents shooting to their cores every few seconds.

Harry's shirt is off, his bare skin touching hers where her t-shirt has ridden up with the friction and their hands are in each others hair. Their legs are innocently intertwined, her socks rubbing against his calves and his hips gently bumping into hers.

The floral wallpaper in the small bedroom is covered with posters of her favourite bands and pages ripped out of magazines while her tiny single bed with a white wooden bedhead sits against one wall.

"How long until your mum's home?" Harry exhales against Nat's open mouth.

"Not til tonight," she says between kisses and Harry groans in relief, the noise making her heart skip a beat.

They have been making out on her bed for hours, neither one of them tired of the silky taste of the others lips or the tingling feeling between their legs.

Harry rolls on top of her, desperately trying to get closer but not knowing how and she's pulling him into her for the exact same reason. Harry's hand leaves the safety of her hair and trickles apprehensively down her shoulder and over the curve of her breast causing her core to clench. It settles on her hip as his fingers grip the exposed skin above her cotton shorts.

His touch is almost unbearable, Nat's skin feeling like it's on fire and she knows she needs more but has no idea of what. Goosebumps litter her skin and her nipples harden as she feels his stiffness pressing into her. Her panties are soaked through as her body craves something she's never had and her mind swirls through the possibilities.

Harry's feeling it too, his cock so hard it hurts and he props his forehead onto hers as he speaks through his heavy panting.

"Nat? C-can I touch you, like... there..." He chokes so nervously he can barely hear her gasp.

She wants to ask him what he's going to do or if he has done it before or even just tell him that no one's ever touched her there before, not even herself, but she's rendered speechless.

Hormones and blinding curiosity take over as she nods as quickly as her heart is pounding, deciding innocently in that moment to give him her upmost trust.

"Yes," she whispers when he doesn't move. His breath is hot against her skin as he processes the consent and internally panics. He's never actually touched a girl, having heard about what to do from guys at school telling probably incredibly exaggerated stories and watching some horribly rough porn before googling what to do briefly before coming over to Nat's house this afternoon.

He swallows hard and kisses her sweetly before he runs a shaky hand across her stomach. Both of their eyes as wide a saucers and their hearts fluttering in their ribcages.

They both hold their breaths as his fingers dip into her shorts and past the band of her panties and he freezes unexpectedly as he feels her wetness coating her folds and his fingers.

Harry bites his bottom lip as he tries to keep his composure, his mind racing at a million miles an hour with thoughts ranging from beautifully tender to entirely impure. He wonders if she's ever touched herself and how she would taste, what she looks like when she comes and if it would be obvious when she does. He can't stop his mind from imagining fucking her, the noises she would make and how unbelievable she would feel around his cock. He imagines her on her knees, her innocent eyes looking up at him and her mouth full.

"Oh my god, you're so gorgeous," he exhales his thoughts into her kiss as his cock pushes painfully into his jeans and she won't admit that she feels like crying from the overwhelming anxiety and anticipation.

He runs his middle finger up and down her slickness, not overly sure if she can feel it or if he's meant to be doing it but he is so totally consumed with the feeling that he can't help it

"Are you ok?" he checks, his voice almost completely stolen and all she can do is nod out of fear of fainting from of the pure sensuality of the moment.

"I-I'm gonna put my finger in," he discloses, trying to make himself believe it just as much as her and she whispers out a quiet "ok." As terrified as she is that it may hurt, the aching coming from inside her is telling her to do anything possible to dull it.

Harry's middle finger hovers over her centre for a moment before building up the courage and pushing it gently in a fraction, the warmth of her engulfing him. Both of their mouths fly open in shock, innocence and purity seeping from every pore and curiosity and lust flowing down over them.

He has to lower his forehead onto hers to gain some composure as his cock pulses in his jeans and a bead of pre-come spills over into his underwear.

Harry pushes his finger further, surprised at how easily it slides in from the slickness despite how snug it feels and when he's in as far as his knuckle, he finally lets out the breath he was holding.

"Oh my god," Nat gasps, too tense to move as her core grips tightly onto Harry's digit.

Harry hears the anxiety in her voice and his lips are pressing into hers quicker than his heart can thrum its next beat in an attempt to convey his comfort and support.

"Do you want me to stop? We can stop, babe," He reiterates, almost hoping she says yes, the pressure in his jeans and on his heart nearly too much to bear.

"No! No. Please don't, please keep going," she rushes, the desperation in her tone surprising both of them and making Harry's stomach flip.

Their tongues meet as they frantically try to find peace for their raging hormones and rapid pulses.

Her core is warm and gripping onto Harry's finger as he nervously starts to curl it down her front wall like he had read about on the internet only a few hours ago.

Harry's a teenage boy and although he thinks about having sex with Nat 99% of the day, nothing prepared him for the anxiety and pressure of actually touching her. He had seen her boobs a half a dozen of times when their kissing sessions got heated, and they knew they were definitely alone, but this was territory they had never crossed.

He is terrified of hurting her, he watches her face intently for any indication of pain or discomfort as he continues to stroke her. He has no idea if he's doing it right, both of them too shellshocked to talk but he gets a tiny positive signal when Nat's heavy breathing turns into a soft whimper.

The noise makes his heart skip and his dick throb and he is pushing his tongue past her lips to swallow each little moan she emits as he curls his finger quicker and quicker.

Nat's heart is pounding so hard she swears he must be able to hear it, her skin is so sensitive and alert yet the only thing her mind can process is the most intense, agonisingly delicious feeling Harry's finger is causing inside of her. Her stomach feels like it's swirling with fire and passion and the feeling of his tongue on hers is making her a little dizzy.

The more he gives her the more she wants and as her pelvis tips towards him and her back arches off the bed, she feels this overwhelming sense of greed. She wants him, she needs him, she has to have him.

The fire in her stomach is building and before she realises what is happening it's spreading to her legs and arms and it feels like she is going to explode as Harry's finger relentlessly strokes her back and forth, never stopping, never easing up.

Harry's mouth is hanging open in wonderment as he watches his girlfriend coming undone on his hand, her hips subconsciously pulsing up to meet his movements and he instinctively pushes the palm of his hand down over her sensitive swell to create mind numbing pressure. Her fingertips are digging into his bare shoulders and she's not sure if the groan she hears is hers or his as the ringing in her ears takes over and her vision blurs.

Suddenly the burning under her skin erupts from somewhere deep inside her and lava rushes through her veins at a speed too quick for her brain to process.

Her mind goes blank as the most intoxicating feeling flushes through her body, an exquisite rush of heaven oozes over her, taking her muscles and brain hostage and she knows for certain nothing in the world has ever felt this amazing.

Her body takes a few moments to start to cool, her hands and legs are trembling as her mind, sight and hearing starts to come back to reality.

Harry's hovering above her, a pained expression on his face as he watches her every facial expression like he's never seen anything like it.

Before she has a moment to breathe his hands are in her hair and he is kissing her like his life depends on it.

"Holy shit. Holy. Shit!" he repeats in between kisses to her lips and cheeks and forehead.

"Harry!" Nat laughs pushing him away a gently in an attempt to get air into her lungs and clear her foggy mind.

"That was so hot! Was it good? Was that the first time you've come? How did it feel?" He's firing questions at her as he kisses her shoulder and chest before kneeling up and palming his painful erection.

His green eyes are boring into hers as he waits for validation and her cheeks flush at the focused attention which only makes the dimple in his cheek pop while he attempts to stifle his smile.

"Umm, it was the first time, yeah," she admits, all of a sudden ridiculously shy and his mouth is on hers again.

"Babe!" She giggles pushing him back again to answer the rest of his questions.

"Go on then, be honest!" He asks again, desperate to know.

"Honest.. It felt like nothing else, was... really good...amazing actually," she blushes again and this time he can't control his grin.

"HA!" Harry's boyish cackle rings in her ears as he collapses back on top of her, equally pleased for her as he is with himself. "Swear on the stars?" He checks again to be sure.

"On the stars and the moon," she says sincerely and he's cackling again before burying his face into her neck.

He can't quite believe that just happened. He had read that some girls can't orgasm that way or sometimes found it difficult to come in any way at all and he's pretty impressed with his successful first attempt.

"Don't-don't tell anyone though, ok? I've heard the boys talk about this stuff at school and-," she chokes, almost regretful that her hormones had taken over before she could lay down the ground rules of their adolescent intimacy.

"No, I wouldn't never!" He interrupts, his eyes scanning heres and his voice low and serious. The thumping in his heart is now not from lust but from his desperation to show her how genuine his intentions are. "This is just between us. I promise you. I-I love you, Natasha."

Her heart leaps into her throat at his words and she can't help the tears building in her eyes. She was wrong, this is the most amazing feeling.

"I love you, too." She croaks before their lips find their easy, knowing rhythm against each other once more.

A/N:

Double post coz I've had the worlds worst day and thought this might at least brighten yours!

Love Ruby
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 486 12
β†“πŸ•Šγ€‚requests closed. Β© SEOCLIPSE ꜜ COMPLETED
141K 2.8K 44
Wherefore The enormously Popular Kpop Groups BTS and Blackpink Start To Date Each Other But, Face Huge Problems Shortly After. Even After The Trust I...
207K 6.9K 100
Highest ranking in Harrystylesfanfiction #2 _______ "He almost choked me with his fucking hands!" Janessa winced. "Does he really love me?!" "He is j...
442K 20.5K 78
"She's compromising her own personal beliefs and morals, putting her heart on the line just because he asked her to. She feels slightly sick at her s...