Truths Can Heal (A Percy Jack...

By TheFictionsKey

A continuation of Secrets Can Kill. An awful turn of events leaves Percy and Annabeth crippled emotionally... More

Chapter 37 (Percy)
Chapter 38 (Thalia)
Chapter 39 (Annabeth)
Chapter 40 (Percy)
Chapter 41 (Piper)
Chapter 42 (Percy)
Chapter 43 (Annabeth)
Chapter 45 (Hazel & Frank)
Chapter 46 (Nico)
Chapter 47 (Percy)
Chapter 47 (Thalia)
Chapter 48 (Annabeth)
Chapter 49 (Percy)
Chapter 50 (Thalia)
Chapter 51 (Luke)
Chapter 52 (Percy)
Chapter 53 (Annabeth)
Chapter 54 (Percy)
Chapter 55 (Percy)
Chapter 56 (Annabeth)
Chapter 57 (Luke)
Chapter 58 (Annabeth)
Chapter 59 (Frank & Hazel)
Chapter 60 (Calypso & Leo)
Chapter 61 (Thalia)
Chapter 62 (Luke)
Chapter 63 (Annabeth)
Chapter 64 (Annabeth)
Chapter 65 (Percy & Annabeth)
Chapter 66 (Percy)
Chapter 67 (Annabeth)
Chapter 68 (Annabeth)
Chapter 69 (Annabeth)
Chapter 70 (Percy)
Chapter 71 (Percy and Annabeth)
Chapter 72 (Annabeth)
Chapter 73 (Leo)
Chapter 74 (Percy)
Chapter 75 (Luke)
Chapter 76 (Annabeth)
Chapter 77 (Annabeth)
Chaprer 78 (Annabeth & Percy) FINAL

Chapter 44 (Annabeth)

247 3 3
By TheFictionsKey

Chapter 44
(Annabeth)
🔱Fights Are Ugly Affairs🔱

     My alarm shrikes through the room, piercing through my ear, my head immediately begins to pound.  I softly moan in pain and try to get up, to grab my migraine pills in the nightstand drawer, but a weight holds my hips down.  CRAP!  I look and see the vibrant black trident tattoo on his forearm as his body lays across mine.  I snap my eyes open wide.  Oh my gods!  What the hell?!

     I feel him move, hearing him sigh in bliss before kissing me on the spine of my upper back.  I turn and see Percy's handsome face peacefully half asleep, his head resting above mine.  I try to push him off without waking him fully, wanting to escape as soon as possible, but he moans softly in disapproval and slowly opens his eyes.  He looks down at me before giving me a soft, but sad look.  He doesn't say anything as he slowly untangles himself from me, just looking at me like I'm a predatory animal.  Images from last night flutter to life in my head of Percy thrusting into me relentlessly and me calling out his name in chants.  I blush at the thought.  What the hell was I thinking?! 

     I want to say something, but I don't know what to say.  Thanks for last night, now get out?  I'm freaking out internally, I basically attacked him because of what Sirene compelled me to do, to get myself laid..although I might have wanted it...and I remember Alec...making me do oral for him and he making me lay back and take his tongue and fingers.  I cower in on myself and cover myself even more with the covers.  He flinches, emotionally saddened that I don't want him seeing me naked anymore. He looks down sadly, then breathes out a sigh.

"Say something..please," he gives me his sad seal pup eyes.

"I..I don't know what to say," I admit.  I can't believe this happened.  I can't believe Percy's in my room, naked, in my bed.

"I'm sorry," he says, letting his head fall into his hands.

     My head is pounding from all that alcohol, but my anger still flows, with him and myself for sleeping with him.  And he didn't stop it.  He knew I was drunk and he didn't stop it.

"You should be," I growl, he flinches again.

"Its just..you were so beautiful..and you wouldn't stop-" he starts.

"You really think that's an excuse!" I yell.  "If I had gotten out of that closet five minutes later you would have been eight inches deep in that blue haired slut, Ash. Or maybe even Sasha.  Maybe you would of had a freakin threesome for all I know!  So don't act like this had anything to do with the fact that you love me!" I scream at him. 

"Baby no," he tries.

"Stop it!  Stop calling me baby, stop calling me wise girl.  I am no longer yours to call shit!" I yell.

"Annabeth, please, listen to me," he begs.

     I storm out of the room and head for the bathroom.  Looking in the mirror, I have a reddish purple bruise on my neck.  Freaking hell!  Turning on the hot water in the shower I sit down on the tile, letting it soak my hair.  I begin to cry softly until they turn into hard sobs. 

"I was sexually assaulted last night by Alec and I basically threw myself at Percy...I'm such a slut," I think as I inhale before sobbing again.  I see Percy's strong figure open the door before coming to the shower and sliding his back against the foggy glass door.  I stop making noises abruptly, I don't want him to hear me cry, but tears still run freely down my face. I put my hand to my mouth to stop the sounds.

"Anna," he whispers in sadness.  I don't say anything, letting the scalding hot water burn me.  "Do you hate me..you know..more than before?" he asks.  The vulnerability laced through his words tugs at my heartstrings, but I need to stand my ground. 

"No.  It's about the same," I wipe at my eyes. I understand I forgave him for sleeping with Victoria and not telling me about it, but that doesn't mean I'm still not angry. And on top of that, he hoed around with a bunch of other girls last night at the party.

"Oh," is all he says.  About five minutes pass by before he says anything else.  "I..I didn't mean to take advantage of you..I swear," he says cautiously. 

     I wipe at my tears again, soaping myself up and rinsing off before getting out, grabbing a towel, and wrapping it around my body.  He's leaning against the shower door, in only some dark blue boxers.  His chest and neck littered with red and purple spots.  I am never drinking again. 

"Anna, stop ignoring me, I know you're pissed at me, but we have a lot to talk about," he pouts.

"No, we don't.  We went to a party, I was drunk, you were drunk, we had sex.  What else is there to talk about?" 

     He searches for my eyes, but I don't give them to him.  I try to stay as calm as possible.  I don't want him to know the effect he has on me, what last night had on me. 

"Are you and Ash together?" I ask nonchalantly.

"No we're not and you and I have more important things to talk about right now," he groans.

"No, we don't, nothing's changed," I tell him, opening my makeup bag.  I apply a generous amount of counselor on my neck first while Percy stands silently behind me.  "I shouldn't have slept with you, it was a mistake," I tell him, annoyed that the fourth layer of counselor to my neck won't cover up the bruises.

"It wasn't a mistake.  You obviously missed me, you wanted me."

"No..I didn't know what I was doing," I grit my teeth as I start doing my hair.

"You're lying," he furrows his eyebrows.  "I think you're lying about sleeping with Alec too."

"It doesn't even matter, you didn't have to give in to me," I say frustratedly. 

"You didn't really give me much of a choice, remember," he furrows his eyebrows. 

"You know what, whatever, it's not like we're going to do that ever again, it not like it was even that good," I spit.

"You weren't saying that last night," he says angrily under his breath.

"What!" I yell.

"Nothing," he says angrily, looking away from me.  I throw my hairbrush onto the counter loudly, turning and pointing at his bare chest.

"Don't you dare try to blame this all on me, you could have said no!" I shout.

"I did! Repeatedly!" He shouts back.

"I had no idea what I was doing and you know it!" I partly lie.  I knew what I wanted, I'm just not willing to admit it. 

"You're the only one, Percy.  The only-oooooh," he moans in a girly voice, repeating my dirty words from last night.  "Ooh gods, Percy, yes," he continues.

"Get out!  Get out of my house now!" I scream.  "GET OUT!"

"You weren't telling me to get out last night!" he shouts back. 

"I was doing just fine before the party. I was with Alec."  What am I saying??  He actually starts to chuckle.  "What?  What's so funny?"

He snorts, "Oh please, you and I both know that any other man besides me isn't enough for you.  You wanted me, only me.  You still do," he scoffs.  Okay, now he's just being a cocky jerk.

"I was drunk, Percy!  Why would I want you when I could have him," I'm just spitting out nonsense at this point cause I instantly regret the words that are spilling out of my mouth.  Percy's eyes flash with pain.  I step toward him, sorry written on my face.

"Don't," he steps back.  "You know what, that's fine, he can have you," he shouts with fury and pain.  "I never should have come here, I should have known you'd act like a total smartass bitch," he spits.

"Smartass bitch?!   You take advantage of me and you have the audacity to call me names?" I yell, tears in my eyes.

"Take advantage of you?  You took advantage of me, Annabeth!  You know I can't say no to you, but you just kept pushing and pushing!" he shouts, putting his hand through his hair before throwing his arm down in frustration.  I know he's right, but I'm so embarrassed and infuriated by my behavior that I can't help but take it out on him.

"It doesn't matter who took advantage of who, all that matters is that you're leaving and that you're not coming back," I say. 

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me about everything," he frowns.

"I already said there's nothing to talk about, you hurt me, I can't stop being angry at you, end of story," I huff, trying not to cry as I ignore the pain in my chest.  As much as I hate to admit it, deep down I really love having him here.  Even if we are fighting and yelling at each other, I have missed him so much.

"You haven't even tried to not be angry with me," he says sadly, his voice much softer.

"Yes, I have.  I have tried mentally to get over the fact that you slept with and didn't tell me about her, but I just can't.  I can't trust that you won't lie to me again." 

"I never lied to you," he frowns.

"No.  You just didn't tell the truth," I say.

     He sighs before leaving the bathroom, leaving me to get myself ready.  I have gotten a lot better at doing my make up.  Foundation, then blot, powder to set. Natural looking eyebrows, although I do put a little bit of blonde pencil to make them look fuller, but not too much. Some light pink blush, black mascara, and eyeliner, then lastly some cherry lip balm and a light layer of watermelon lipstick.  I sound so girly right now and I know I don't really need makeup, but it makes me feel nice, especially when I feel so awful.  I partly hope Percy left..but the other part..the part that still loves and wants him hopes that he's still there on my bed.

     I come out with my matching lacy baby blue bra and panties, and instantly hear Percy gasp before he covers it up with a cough.  I don't know why he's acting weird, it's only me.  I face away from him and bend down to pick some black skinny jeans off the floor.  I look under my legs to see him grab his groin as he stares at my ass, practically drooling.  I quickly pull up my jeans and he's pulled out of his trance.  Gods, the way he looks at me. I feel like magnets are attached to my hips and are drawing mine to his. 

"It's not good for us to be around each other," I say sadly.

"You know that's not true."

"Yes, it is."

"No."

"Will you please just go," I beg.

"You don't mean that I know you don't."

     I want to tell him so bad about Alec and Sirene, but I was compelled not to.  I was also compelled to tell him we slept together, even though I haven't. 

"I was intoxicated," I snap angrily.  "I didn't know what I was doing!  I didn't know what I was doing when I blew Alec and I didn't know what I was doing when I slept with you." The fuck just came out of my mouth?  He looks shocked for a second before an anger I've only seen him use on monsters appears.

"What?" he asks softly, angry beyond belief.  "What'd...what'd you just say?"

"Nothing..I.um," I squeak.

"You sucked him off?!...Then you slept with me!!" he growls, getting up off the bed.  "Who are you, what have you done with the girl I love?" he looks at me with hurt.

"No!  No!  It's not like that!" I come closer to him with my hands raised like he's a wild horse that needs to be calmed.

"Then what's it like, Annabeth!?  Fucking enlighten me with your wonderful words of wisdom!" he barks louder then he's ever yelled at me before. 

"I..I can't tell you," a tear streams down my cheek.

"Wow..you are unbelievable.  My Annabeth would never do something as vile as that!" he barks.

"There is no YOUR Annabeth!" I shout back in tears.

"You know what?  You're right.  And just to let you know, while you were sucking off Alec, I was fucking Sasha!" he shouts, then storms out of the room before I hear him slam the front door behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 995 27
A young architect with big dreams, new ideas and aspirations wants to show the world who she is. Annabeth Chase's firm was now a renowned one because...
396K 8.3K 67
Everyone at Camp Half blood and Camp Jupiter believe Leo is dead. However, Leo is very much alive. He just reunited with Calypso, the most beautiful...
103K 3.6K 31
[completed] Piper McLean is the school's most popular badass. Until, of course, Thalia Grace comes along. When the two start a competition to see who...
40.4K 844 63
Time is running out for the Seven. Gaia is getting ready to fight. Will everyone survive? ~·~·~ Be sure to check out the sequel: Blood Shall Be Spi...