Mr styles: part two

By harryxstyles21

Continuation of "mr styles" More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

2K 67 51
By harryxstyles21

Unedited

After several months of sleeping on stiff college mattresses I finally got the comfort of sleeping on my own bed.

I woke up with a peaceful state of mind, my body was relaxed although it didn't stop the constant reminders of him. He was etched everywhere, I couldn't still almost smell that strong scent of his.

My thoughts were stopped by my phone going off, I opened it to see a message from Buddy.

Buddy: Hey, sorry I couldn't make it yesterday but I heard your in town so I'm going to come visit you! Is it ok if my girlfriend joins us? Thanks

Me: sure, can't wait to see you and yep bring her along.

I didn't want his girlfriend coming but of course she wouldn't like Buddy meeting a female friend she was unaware of.

My parents were already downstairs having breakfast so I quickly got myself dressed and brushed my teeth to meet them downstairs.

"Morning" mother smiles warmly. I think everyone could feel that tense wight being lifted off of us.

"Morning" I chirp bring my lips. "Dad, you shouldn't be eating that much butter" I sigh. I found out more about his health last night and although it was a minor heart attack it still scared me.

"Oh cmon, it's only for today"

"And the next, and the day after that and then the day after-" mother raises her eyebrows.

"Alright alright god I'll put it away" he sighs and mother and I laugh in defeat.

"So how's work going for you dad" mother joins at the table and hands me the breakfast she's made me, I mouth a quick thanks.

"Your father wasn't well and had to leave the company for a while" mother says and I knew it was because of me.

"I ruined you career"

"No, I let myself become a wallowing mess so I ruined it by myself" father says, he was only a wallowing mess because of me.

"How about we go to the shopping centre or something, I'd love to go down memory lane before I leave" I chuckle and mother and father hesitate. "What?"

"It's just- we think it's best if you stay home love" my mum says.

"Why?"

"Let's just say there's a lot of judgemental people"

"I don't care" I say bravely, although now that they mentioned it I was a little frightful of how people would look toward me. "I'm going with Buddy" I tell mother and myself, if I went with Buddy I'd have some sort of comfort.

"I'm not sure it's a good idea" mother says anxiously.

"She can't hide forever" my father says in annoyance. "What's done is done and if people want to be so small minded than so be it" I was surprised at his own answer, my father never paid much attention to me other than my grades but suddenly it felt like he was starting to understand me.

"That's sorted then" I let out a breath.

~
I called Dan asking me if he wanted to meet me after all, since he wasn't doing anything he agreed. Also, I thought it'd be awkward me third wheeling Buddy and his girlfriend, and it'd be the perfect opportunity for Buddy and Dan to get to know each other.

I wore a fitted blouse and jeans with my low heels, I decided to curl my hair and apply some makeup since it had been a while.

Dan phoned me letting me know he's outside, just like old times I said bye to my parents and left to meet Dan.

"You look nice" Dan smiles and I bite my lip.

"Thanks" I giggle. "Anyways, my friend and his girlfriend will be meeting us"

"That's fine" Dan says.

He puts on some music and we make small talk as I direct him the way to the shopping centre.

"Do you miss this place?" asks as the car comes to a halt.

"Sort of yeah" I admit and he smiles.

"It's cute, you look adorable when your talking about the places you've been and things you've done"

"Wow I thought I was tiring you" I laugh.

"I mean-" he fake yawns and I nudge him. "Look at us, at a shopping centre three days before our exam"

"Don't remind me" I groan and he takes my hand in his and I comply. Buddy said that he was waiting at the food court so we walk towards there.

"How's he like, this mate of yours" Dan asks out of curiosity I guess.

"I thought you met him?"

"You've mentioned him" he hums.

"Oh well he's lovely, he just has this big personality and he can make you laugh and feel safe no matter what. He's just so genuine you know"

"Hmm" Dan looks skeptically and I laugh.

"What?"

"Why are you so fond of him?"

"Aww are you jealous" I pinch at his cheeks playfully and he fluffs my hand away.

"Not at all" he states but I could see the hint of jealousy in him.

"You have nothing to be jealous about I promise. Me and Buddy are strictly friends and besides I'd never-"

"Never what?"

"Cheat" I say quietly and realise I just lied. I have cheated on him.

"I know you'd never" he smiles down at me making me feel even worse about myself.

"Oh there they are" I quickly take the attention away from me and run over to Buddy and embrace him into a tight hug. I almost forgot about his girlfriend and quickly let go.

"Hi, I'm Ella" I smile awkwardly, her sour face quickly turned into a sweet smile though there was something off about her that I couldn't ignore.

"Darcy" she smiles.

Dan finally catches up and he wraps his arms around my waist, presumably to show Buddy that I'm his.

"This is Dan my boyfriend and Dan this is Buddy my.. friend" I laugh and Buddy raises his eyebrow.

"Best friend she meant" he laughs and his girlfriend glares at him. "Oh and this is m'lady, the royal highness herself, Darcy Alexander" he puts on a faux posh voice which makes me giggle, Dan snorts a laugh and Darcy looks like she's about to chop Buddy's head off.

"Quite the comedian isn't he" she remarks and Buddy laughs not realising just how bitter that conmen really was.

"So I suggest we shop and then meet up in a bit to eat somewhere, sound good?" Buddy asks.

"Sounds alright" I smile and watch as Darcy instantly grabs Buddy's arm.

"Cmon babe, I need buy some shoes and makeup" she pulls him away and I watch as he shrugs his shoulders and follows her lead.

"Bitch" I mutter once she leaves and Dan lets out a laugh.

"She was extraordinary" he says sarcastically.

"She's not right for him, Buddy deserves so much better" I shake my head.

"Yeahhh" Dan says with a chuckle. "So where shall we shop"

"Hmm I don't know but I did want to nip over to the stationary store, it's so much cheaper here than the shops near college"

"Alright you do that while I go to the loo, call me when your finished"

"Ok, see you in a bit" I peck his cheek and we both make our own ways.

As I was walking to the shop my eyes wondered around all the different, some who I recognised and they gave me looks, looks that I tried to ignore but it was hard. However, I wasn't going to let these people turn me off, I was here to have fun with my friend and boyfriend.

I finally made it to the small stationary store, I walk over to the back of the store where all the multicoloured writing pads and binders were, I couldn't be the only one that had this odd satisfaction from buying stationary.. it gave me so much joy.

My hands skim over the the different sized books, the store was small and I couldn't help but feel there was someone watching me. Maybe it was just another judgemental prick.

I continued skimming over the stationary and piled up the things I wanted in my hand, I feel a little nudge which causes some stuff to tumble out of my hand, I curse under my breath as I pick my stuff up and look for whoever it was, they didn't even bother apologising.

As I was taking my stuff to the counter I still couldn't help feeling like someone was watching over me, but it was ridiculous because it was only me and the old cashier in the store.

"Are you lost" the old man asks me with a chuckle and I smile at him.

"Sorry, my heads in the clouds"

"Don't blame you, do you want these gift wrapped?"

"No it's fine thank you" I smile and looks over the mans shoulder to see if there was possible anyone following me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" he furrows his brows slightly.

"I know this sounds crazy but was there someone else in the store, someone perhaps watching me?"

"Are you in some sort of danger?" The old man hesitates.

"No no, it's just some people here don't like me and- it's nothing really"

"Well I don't know how anyone can dislike a sweet lady like yourself but there was a strange looking man, I don't necessarily think he was following you but I did see him nudge you. I just thought he may of been a thief"

"Maybe I'm just overthinking" I laugh as he hands me the bag and I give the money.

"Stay safe" he smiles popping the recite into the bag and I give him a small smile before thanking him and leaving.

I instantly phone Dan, I didn't like the feeling of being watched.

"Where are you" I breathe down the phone.

"I just went to put my shopping bag in the car trunk, you ok?"

"Yh fine, just hungry" I lie, well I was hungry.

"Alright, I'll see you in a few minutes time"

We hang up the phone and I walk back over to the place where we all initially met up, to my relief Buddy and Darcy are already there.

"Get anything useful" buddy asks and I shake the bag in my hand.

"Cheap stationary" I squeak excitedly.

"It won't last long you know" Darcy scoffs.

"Can't beat the price" me and Buddy say simultaneously and burst out laughing which causes Darcy to roll her eyes.

Soon Dan gets back and the two boys decide to bond over ordering the food and paying for Darcy and I, charming I know.

"So, how did you and Buddy meet?" I ask Darcy who was trying her best to make minimal conversation with me.

"Online" she says.

"Ooh, I've never dated anyone online before, I've always been scared. I admire people who do it I guess, takes a lot of confidence"

"Yep" she nods and I roll my eyes at her.

Thankfully Dan and Buddy arrive back with the food, the pair converse and get on well which makes me overjoyed, Darcy on the other hand could barely form a sentence with me.

"So next year is you last year of college, and then university which basically is party central" Buddy boasts.

"Can't wait" I say sarcastically.

"Honestly, you'll love it. Uni parties are always a lot more fun"

"I think I'm over parties" Dan chuckles. The topic made me uncomfortable, Dan realises and quickly changes the topic.

"You and Darcy should visit Ella and I at campus"

"Sure" Darcy smiles... for like a second.

"We'd love to! Ella's told me about your art so I'd love to see it" Buddy chirps.

We make small talk and share weird and funny memories with each other, Darcy must've felt misplaced or bored because she urged Buddy she needed to leave.

Being the gentlemen he is he took her word and embraced both Dan an I in a hug, now it was just the two of us left.

"Today was good, I'm glad I came" Dan smiles and it makes me happy knowing he's having a good time.

"Mhm so am I, in the weirdest way maybe this needed to happen, my fathers heard attack because it's gotten my family close and now they know about us -" Dans concentration seemed to be with the fairies which made me furrow my brows. "Daaaaaaan" I wave my hand in his face and he looks back to me in confusion.

"There's something odd" he mutters and I get nervous.

"What? Tell me? What's going on" I panic.

"Ok don't turn around but.. there seems to be these group of guys just staring at us, well you"

"Me" I ask in confusion.

"Yes" he mutters.

"Oh my god, Dan when I was at the stationary store I thought I was being watched too" I worry and my legs start to shake under the table uncontrollably.

"Right, we're getting out of here" Dan takes my hand and without looking back we speed walk.

"Shit, one of the s following us" Dan whispers. God I should've just listened to my parents, who on earth could hate me this much that they'd scare me like this.

"Ella!" I hear my voice being called by a familiar voice which stops me in my tracks.

"Cmon" Dan urges me as he pulls my arm but I stay firmly where I am.

I turn around to find the face which that familiar voice belonged to.

"Zayn"

Whooooo double update, let me know what you thought, ly x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 7.8K 35
"Father forgive me for I have sinned" "I think you mean daddy" ~~~~~~~~~~ MATURE
1.8M 49.6K 25
Larry Stylinson fanfiction. BDSM. Harry Dom and Louis is his sub of course. you should read this. trust me it'll be good **WARNING** MATURE CONTENT!
953K 34K 35
Harry whimpers. He fucking whimpers. "They can't know that I'm a sub-" he trails off, muttering underneath his breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch th...
8.1K 63 24
Harry Styles BSMs and DDMs