7 minuets ( clexa)

By camrenlives17

Ever heard of seven minuets in heaven? Lexa hadn't until this night. A story where Clarke and Lexa are in sch... More

Encounters Count
Arrangements
Can I go?
Thats a lot of drink
We're underage
Sleepover?
Mortal?
friday
phones, profile pictures and a girl
arrivals, tours and shots
cuddles, pizzas and more shots.
a duck.
5h, Lauren and a cheek.
pyjamas, phone calls and bed
a slap, a chat and camren
water, texting and naps
summer, confessions and 7 minuets
A/N UPDATE
coming out, almost there and California?
Bed, calls and uber
Hospital
Scans
EEG

pancakes, bikini's and £10

6.4K 188 69
By camrenlives17

A/N OVER 600 READS! YOURE KIDDING ME. Thanks!!!

Clarke woke up with a little shock when she noticed she was hugging another body.

It took her a few seconds for Clarke to realise the body she was hugging was in fact Lexa Woods. That's when it all went through Clarkes head, the shots, Lauren Jauregui, kissing her cheek, going to bed, a phone call. And then the kiss! 

Clarke's heart started beating faster as it all went through her mind. Quickly she realised her skin was in contact with Lexa's skin and she looked down to be greeted by flesh on top of flesh.

Her head was on Lexa's chest, and her arm across her stomach, which she slowly retracted and started drawing patterns on Lexa's very toned stomach. 

Clarke new that this would probably slowly wake Lexa up, but at this point she didn't care, touching this woman's stomach gave her such a thrill and warm feeling, from the most minimal of touches.

Lexa's eyes slowly fluttered open as she felt something on her stomach, but whence opened them all she could see was blonde hair. But instantly she smelt coconut, quickly remembering the night she realised the smell belonged to Clarke, and it was a smell she could get used to. 

Without thinking Lexa kissed the top of Clarkes head.

"Morning" Clarke said with a big smile, little did she know Lexa was dying on the inside, Clarkes voice was so raspy and hot in the morning.

"Morning" Lexa said back with a face eating grin, her voice too a little raspy.

"How are you feeling?" Clarke asked turning her head so she could look at Lexa.

"Surprisingly good considering how much I had to drink last night, now about you?" Lexa asked.

"Ehh, I barely ever get hungover" She laughed. "You're so hot in the morning" Clarke added. To which Lexa went red and looked down.

"Th- thanks. so are you" She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you" Clarke said leaning on her elbow, the girls faces just inches apart. Clarke leant in and captured Lexa's lips in her own, in a quick but love filled kiss.

"so-so you remember everything yesterday?" Lexa questions.

"Of course I do. I could never forget" Clarke says smiling at Lexa. "But I want to know what we're doing?"

"Laid in bed?" Lexa laughed nervously.

"I want this" Clarke said "I want you".

"I do too" Lexa said smiling happily. Clarke said that she wanted her. And she admitted it back. Something she had always fantasised about but now its a reality. "But can we take it slow?" Lexa added.

"Of course, I want that too. Even though I'm openly Bisexual, I have never dated a girl." Clarke smiled.

"Slow it is then, oh and I'm happy I'm the first" Lexa added with a wink.

"Good" Clarke said pecking her forehead. "Honestly though you're beautiful" Clarke said eyeing Lexa's whole body. 

Lexa nervously laughed and looked down. "Thanks, you are too though"

"Thanks" Clarke said with blush creeping up her face.

"You're beautiful Clarke Griffin" Lexa said again. "And I'm hungry" 

"Me too, lets go see what food there is" Clarke said hopping out of bed quickly. Lexa however stayed in bed admiring the other girl.

"You perv" Clarke laughed "I can see you". That's when Lexa's eyes met Clarkes in the mirror.

"Sorry" Lexa laughed quickly. Getting out of bed and putting on the pyjamas she was supposed to put on last night.

Both girls quickly exited the bedroom quietly and sneaked down the hallway, as they game down the stairs they could see a very heated make out session between Raven and Luna. 

"That's hot" Clarke said walking down the stairs first. She gained the attention of Luna who quickly stopped straddling Raven and sat up.

"Morning" She said slightly out of breath. 

"Morning" Clarke and Lexa laughed. 

"I think you mean good morning" Murphy laughed staring at Raven.

"Piss off you little freak" Raven snapped and Murphy quickly raised his hands in surrender.

"Fucking hell, theres still a lot of alcohol left" Clarke said looking at all the booze scattered around the kitchen.

"Yea, we could literally drink again tonight" Lexa said moving a full bottle of vodka.

"You're a genius, I'll ask Bell" Clarke said hugging Lexa, both girls holding on longer than friends normally would do. But it hadn't gone unnoticed By raven and Luna who both immediately looked at one another.

"£20" Raven said to Luna whilst watching Clarke and Lexa interact in the kitchen.

"I don't think so" Luna said laughing.

"Who wants pancakes" Clarke screamed as loudly as she could. You could hear echo's of "Yea" "me" "Please", throughout the whole house.

Clarke got to work on making all the pancakes, whilst Lexa put everything anyone could possibly imagine to put on a pancake out on the table, it was like a pancake buffet. 

After about 15 minuets Clarke shouted again "READY!".

At those words the house came to life, people where running down the stairs, everyone in the front room was quick to run in and be first. 

Clarke and Lexa got theres first and sat on the floor near the table and everyone came into the room one by one with pancakes with a bit of everything on. Jaspers was the most ridiculous, it literally had everything on it. From broken up cake to bacon.

"That's ridiculous" Raven laughed nodding her head towards jasper whilst taking a seat next to Clarke on the floor.

"Hey, I loveeee me some chocolate cake" He laughed cutting into his food.

Everyone sat in silence. The only sound was food being chewed before Bellamy said something "Someone connect to the speaker, I can't sit here hearing you all breathing and eating" 

"I will" Anya said, her songs where all oldies, but golden.

"Fuck yes" Lincoln said. He was always listening to the same kind of music and loved it. Before anyone knew it "Apple bottom Jeans" was playing throughout the house and everyone was rocking and nodding along to the song whilst eating.

After a 10 minuets everyone had eaten all they could and every pancake was gone. 

"Cheers Clarke" Raven said grabbing Clarkes plate to take it out.

"Yea, thanks Griffin" Octavia said opening the dish washer.

"Our party princess treating us all on the next day, got to love her" Monty said walking into the kitchen. "Anyway, I'm going to get going now. I've got to go home. See you all Monday" He said putting on some shoes and making his way to the front door. 

"Yea. Me too. I need a nap and I doubt I'll be sleeping here. So I'll be leaving too you guys" Jasper announced putting his plate that he had cleared on the table.

There was echo's of "bye" and "see you Monday". After 20 minuet's Murphy then announced that he was leaving.

"God its so fucking hot" Octavia announced. "Lets go in the pool?" She asked the remainder off the group. 

"In what?" Clarke asked.

"You can all borrow a swim suit, I have loads. Come on girls" 

"I'll set up the speaker outside" Bellamy said. 

"Good idea babe" Anya said. "Ive got a swim suit already O, so I won't need to borrow one" 

"Okay, the rest of you that don't. Follow me" Octavia said. All the girls started walking up the stairs towards Octavia's room. But before Clarke could get there she was shoved into her mothers room by Raven.

"What happened with you and sexy Lexi then?" Raven asked Clarke.

"wh-what you on about... you- you're mad" Clarke said mentally cursing herself for stuttering.

"I know Griffin. I'm not dumb. Come on. Just tell me" Raven said going all puppy eyed.

"Fuck you and those cute little eyes. We kissed. That's all" Clarke said.

"Oh my god! With tongue?" Raven asked quickly, she just wanted to win the bet.

"No! It was our first kiss, no tongue."

"Fuck" Raven said " Wait so what are you two?" 

"I don't know, all I know is we both like each other and have decided to take everything slowly" Clarke answered.

"Ahhhh, that's cute. Hope it lasts Griffin. It's clear you both like each other. You deserve someone good who won't fuck you about." Raven said walking around Clarke and exiting the Blakes mothers room.

Both Raven and Clarke walk into Octavia's room, where Luna, Octavia, Anya and Lexa where already sat waiting in their bikini's.

"Woah" Raven said looking at Luna. "Fucking hell babe you look so hot Jesus". Clarke wanted to do the same to Lexa, but they had agreed to go slow. So she shouldn't. But she wanted to show her how good she looked.

"Looking hot Lexa" Clarke said earning everyones attention. To which she shrugged. She gave Lexa a second glance and could see her smiling widely.

"Here you go Griff" Octavia said chucking a bikini top and bottoms at the girl. Clarke without hesitation turned around so only people could see her back and started stripping. In a few seconds she was standing naked, but facing the other way. But she could feel a certain pair of eyes burning into her back, so with a quick look over her shoulder her thoughts where confirmed. Lexa was boring holes into her back.

She quickly put on her bikini top and bottoms and turned around to see Raven doing the same as her just at the other end of the room, and facing the window with her back to the girls. 

"And you said I looked hot" Lexa basically cooed at her. Once again catching everyones attention. Clarke looked around the room quickly then at Lexa with questioning eyes. And Lexa understood exactly what she was asking. Clarke in that little second had asked if Lexa was ok with her friends knowing. And Lexa nodded in response.

Without hesitation Clarke walked quickly to Lexa and captured her lips intensely, both moving there lips in sync. As Clarke went to pull away Lexa's hand ran behind Clarke neck and pulled her closer and captured the other girls bottom lip between her teeth and pulled it slightly as Clarke attempted pulled away.

"That was" Luna said

"HOT!" Raven finish as she turned around clearly finished getting ready.

"So you two a thing then?" Octavia and Anya asked in sync.

Both girls looked at each other, having not really discussed what they where. "I guess" Clarke said looking at Lexa who just nodded lightly. "Yea, we're a thing".

"CUTE!" Anya basically shouted.

"You kissed with tongue yet?" Luna asked out the blue.

"No" Both girls said at once.

"£10 Raven" Luna laughed.

"Fuck you" Raven said "I'll give you it later"

"Yes you will, after that kiss I'm going to need you tonight" Luna Purred at Raven. Both girls shamelessly eye fucking.

"Lets not be that gay" Lexa said turning to Clarke. 

"Agreed" Clarke laughed.

"C'mon after all that I need some cold water" Octavia said motioning towards her door. Everyone leaving to go to the pool.

A/N Honestly, I'm so stressed so soz if this update is shit. I tried. Thank you all for the reads and votes! alsooooo Thanks to all the American readers! I see you guys making up 50% off my readers! cheers x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.2K 70
Popular artsy girl, Clarke Griffin goes to Polis High with her best friends Octavia and Raven. They navigate their happy lives as the get into relat...
1.7K 98 16
Clarke was having a hard time at home. She felt like she could not catch a break. She felt LOST, until one day she meets the new girl at school, Alex...
110K 4.4K 32
Book 1 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa survive praimfaya and have to survive six years being alone. They aren't as alone as they think thou...
61.5K 1.9K 19
Clarke and Lexa fanfiction because why the hell not??