I Want More {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

All that heartbreak that Beyonce had left Normani with, Normani refocused that energy into a completely diffe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 48

2.3K 127 42
By YahTheDon

Beyoncé Giselle Hamilton-Knowles

"Your best friend was so cute when she was a baby." I said, holding up pictures of Mani.

"She was a precious lil' baby." Dinah smiled, taking the picture from me.

Seeing to it that Mani and I never had an actual wedding, I was putting something together. It was pretty selfish of me to marry at her at my last concert since she did make plans for what she wanted at the wedding and so did I.

We wanted Heaven to be able to walk down that aisle and I was going to make all of her dreams come true. That's my love, I'll do anything for her.

"Let me see yours Bey." Nika said, reaching her hand out.

"You're my best friend, you've already seen them."

"Not in a long time, you were adorable Bey, just show us."

I sighed and handed the photos over to them.

"You were puuure! What happened?!"

"Shut up Dinah Jane. I was fat."

"But you were cute so it doesn't matter. You had fat cheeks and you were so cute bestie." Nika smiled, poking my cheek.

"Enough about how cute we were as children, we have to get this wedding together."

"Where do you want it?" Dinah pulled out her pen and pad from her backpack.

"Texas."

"That's gon' be a hot ass wedding."

"For my hot ass wife, I want something different, something I know she won't expect." I said, sending love messages to Normani.

Everything was so crippling right now. I couldn't express myself the way I wanted to because there wasn't enough love in this world. It had me to the point of breaking down. I love this woman for having my kids, taking care of one that had nothing to do with her, for loving me for exactly who I was as that point up until now. It took a lot for us to get to this point.

Mani: you're sweet. Where are you? I wanna see you.

To Mani: I'm with Dinah and Nicki. I'll see you later.

"Floral arrangement?"

"Anything cute, pink, and gold. She adores those two together." I said, noting to myself.

"I see what she did there." Nika smirked and I looked up at her, confused.

"Who?"

"Mani."

"What'd she do?"

"Pink is her favorite color and gold is yours, that's why she adores them together, she adores y'all together."

That made me smile wide, my slow ass never even thought of that.

"Damn, that's cute." I gushed.

"Girl anyway, how many people maximum?"

"Forty maximum excluding Mani, Heaven, Kordei, Chas, and I."

"What is Chas' real name?"

"Chas Storm Knowles-Davis." I said, everyone thought that Chas' name was something else, they thought that 'Chas' was short for something else like Chasety which is a girl's name.

"He still got that bitch last name?"

"Can we not worry about that, I have a wedding to worry about but we got it bestie. Send us a picture of the dress you want her to wear and we'll get it. We gon' call you when we got the shit ready." Nicki said, Dinah was more focused on my best friend's titties.

"Okay." I nodded then stood up, hugging them both.

I left their house in Chas' favorite car, the red Masi, going to pick him up from his grandma's house.

Mrs. Davis was actually completely different from her daughters and I wouldn't even trust her ass but she'd already proven to me that she only wanted the best for Chas.

I walked to the door and knocked, instantly getting an answer from Ms. Davis.

"Hey Bey." She smiled. "Chase! Yo Daddy here!"

"Thanks for respecting what he calls me."

"You're welcome, he's your child and whatever he decides to call you is his business." She smiled and I saw Chas running down the hallway with his backpack on his back. It was so adorable 'cause his backpack is three times bigger than he is.

"Daddy!" He yelled.

I picked him up when he was close enough, taking his backpack from him. "Did you do your homework?"

"Yes."

"Thank you big boy, say bye to your grandma." I said and he waved at her while we walked off back the car.

I sat him in his car seat, kissing his head. He didn't wanna grow his hair out like Kordei. Apparently he wanted to be 'his own person' and man am I so thankful for him having his own mind.

"What you want to eat?"

"Chick-Fil-A."

"Why Chick-Fil-A?"

"'Cause they got good nuggets and population sauce."

I laughed at him, looking in the mirror. "What you talking bout? It's Polynesian sauce."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Let's just get your nuggets."

We went to Chick-Fil-A and I got everybody something 'cause I already know if I forget Mani's food, she'll go off on me.

When we got back to the house, I made sure the kids were settled at the table before anything.

Mani was in the living room so I went in there and sat down beside her but she looked annoyed like she ate.

"What's wrong?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

"You look aggravated."

"I'm not, my fucking stomach hurts... bad." She whined then wrapped her arms around my neck, snuggling her face there. I rubbed her back.

I don't know what's wrong with her but she says her stomach hurts real bad. I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it but give her medicine.

"How bad?"

"Like you just punched me in the face bad. I-" She cut herself off, running off of the couch into the bathroom down here.

I sighed and went in after her, rubbing her back as she threw up in the toilet.

"You alright?"

She shook her head violently, continuing to throw up. Damn, she's really sick. She must have a bug or something.

When she finished throwing up, she brushed her teeth and whined for me to pick her up. Then she wonders where her daughter gets it from.

"You'll be okay baby." I kissed her forehead and went inside our room, laying her down. I didn't know if she wanted to be covered up or not, I just decided to let her stay uncovered.

I went back downstairs and checked on the kids. Like always, Heaven was messing with Kordei and Kordei was taking his anger out on Chas since he would never put his hands on Heaven.

"Ioni bring yo ass here."

She stood in front of me, smiling. I squatted down to her height. "Yesss?"

"Stop messing with your brother or I'mma whoop you, okay?"

"Otay." She placed a kiss on my nose.

"Boys, homework."

"I'm finished Daddy!" They yelled in unison causing me not to believe a word they'd said.

"I wanna see it."

They ran upstairs and I looked back to Heaven. "You too lil' girl, go get that homework."

"I did not know how to do it so I did not do it."

"Little girl, why do you do that?"

"Do what?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"The word is didn't, you say did not for no reason. Say didn't."

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck so I would pick her up. "Boys come to Daddy's room, don't think I forgot!"

My life revolves around my family and they come first whether they believe it or not. I've always wanted a family, nothing BIG but I still wanted a family. The ones that I have now are just enough for me.

I walked into the room and Mani was laying in fetal position with her hands resting on her stomach. I didn't know it hurt that bad. If she would've told me that, I would've done more.

"Hey baby." I kissed her lips, making Heaven whine and crawl between us.

"No kissy!"

"Why Princess?" Mani asked, smoothing down some of Heaven's hair.

"You are not allowed."

•••

"Run again and you'll be sitting down." I said to Heaven.

"But I did not fall." Heaven said.

"I know but if you do fall, I'mma make you sit down." I said and she nodded, walking off to where Chas and Kordei were.

I looked over at Mani who had a pained look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"My stomach still hurts and I don't know what's wrong."

"You wanna go to the doctor?"

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to her, kissing my lips softly. She whined against my lips then placed her hand on the side of my neck.

"What do you think is wrong with you?" I asked, rubbing it. If it hurts, I'm wanna make sure it feels better but I don't think it will for some reason.

"I don't know, that's why we're going to the doctor."

"Clothes is big on me hoe!" Lauren yelled, running inside the house with Ally by her side.

"That's not how you say it Lauren!" Dinah yelled.

Mani sucked her teeth and got up, running off, probably to the bathroom again. This is her second time throwing up, what the hell is wrong with her?

"Baby!"

"I'm coming." I mumbled then went into the bathroom, putting her hair in a ponytail for her. I rubbed her back while she threw up then flushed the toilet, shrinking down onto the wall.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." She cried, putting her hands on her head. "My stomach hurts and my head hurts too."

"We're going to the doctor right now." I said and she shook her head, whining.

"I don't want to, not right now."

"Tomorrow? I'm going to be worried Mani and that will just stress both of us out. Please don't be stubborn."

She sighed. "Baby."

"What?"

"I think I'm pregnant."
________
Yup! More ideas for this era😭👐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 265 10
Megan and Normani have been in a relationship for sometime. Normani is ready to tell everyone, but Megan isn't. Horrible timing cause Normani just fi...
35.6K 1.5K 21
Why can't Lauren and Normani get along? But can they ever get back together? Gip Lauren
117K 4.9K 101
What happens when Dinah adds Normani, Lauren and Ally to a group chat? What happens when old feelings come back between the four?
15.8K 617 21
The ladies of Fifth Harmony have all grown to be fine young women; marrying the love of their lives, and raising a beautiful family. Because of how c...