0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

Por littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... Más

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 43

69.6K 2K 683
Por littletroublemaker_

Dog Days Are Over - Florence +  The Machine

I'm doing a double update today (wahoo)! So check out chapters 42 and 43! 

Dedicated to: Cupcake_Sparkle_xoxo 

"Don't you dare!" I shout at Xavier, shooting him an icy glare. He better not.

Xavier gave me a devilish grin, his grey eyes sparkling. "Why not Princess? Don't you just love getting wet?"

I scowl at him for that innuendo. Trust Xavier to make one.

"You're unbelievable."

"Tell me about it."

Then, Xavier chucks a bucket full of cold water all over my head. My hair sticks to my back, with water droplets falling down my back. I open my mouth in shock and throw a glare in Xavier's direction. He bursts out in laughter at the sight of me. Glad to know somebody finds this funny.

"You," I accusingly say, pointing a finger at him. My green eyes are narrowed into slits, my mouth pressed into a thin line. He is so dead. "I'm going to get you for this."

Xavier slyly smiles, still finding this funny. The nerve of him!

"I mean it," I add.

He simply holds his arms up in surrender. "Okay, okay princess. You're going to get me back, whatever. You refused to get out of bed so I had to find another way to get you out."

I blush at what his words could mean and try to hide my blush by turning around.

Xavier had come round my house today super early, to pick me up for school. Of course, he came before my alarm had even gone off so I was still asleep. First, he gently tried to wake me up but me being me, ignored him. I value sleep too much. Its my favorite time of the day. I don't have to worry about anyone—cough Chris cough.

So when I refused to get out, Xavier tried again with more force. Still, I stayed. So, Xavier being a genius got a bucket of ice—cold water and threatened to get me out. I sprung out of my bed at that. Apparently, that wasn't enough for him or maybe he just wanted to get some payback because he dumped it all over me.

And now I'm shivering from the cold.

"Asshole," I mutter under my breath, storming over to my wardrobe to get changed. Xavier chuckles at me, enjoying my attitude. He's now made me grumpy, which I will be like for the rest of the day. Its Friday too! I'm supposed to be happy its the weekend tomorrow.

Slamming my walk—in wardrobe, I choose an appropriate item of clothing to wear. I end up choosing something different, a skirt and a nice looking top. Xavier is so going to go all ape-shit on me for this skirt but who cares. I'm an independent woman who gets to choose her own clothing. Nobody can boss me around on what to wear.

Coming out, I find Xavier looking through my photo album. He seems intently interested in each of the pictures, his eyes lingering on a certain photo. As I get closer, I recognize the photo from a year ago. It was when me, Ren and Cora went to a theme park. We had so much fun there. Me and Ren ate too much candy floss and Cora was trying not to laugh at us. The photo was taken when we were lining up for the Ferris wheel. We had to drag Cora there, who has a fear of heights. Somehow, we managed to convince her to get on and even though she hated to admit it, she enjoyed the experience.

We were all smiles and giggles in the picture, with me being the mature person I am, sticking bunny ears behind Ren's head. I smile at the memory.

"That was a good day," I tell him, going over to my dressing table to brush my wet brown hair. Its now going to be frizzy and tangly. I sigh at that, deciding to put it in a bun to try and prevent it.

"You look happy," he comments. I humm in agreement, we were happy. And I still am happy. In fact, I'm even happier.

"Annabella," Xavier says in a warning tone, finally noticing me and my outfit. His eyes are skimming me from head to toe, in lust but also in irritation. "That outfit."

"This outfit? Don't start with me, I get to choose what I want to wear." I say. If he gets all possessive about this, I swear to God I will punch him. Possessive Xavier is hot but also very annoying. Just because we are dating, doesn't mean he gets to go all territorial on me.

"But other boys will see you," he practically whines, frustrated.

"Don't care," I counter. "I love you Xavier but you need to have trust in me. I should be allowed to wear what I want. If other boys see me, too bad. They know we are dating and that I wouldn't be unfaithful to you."

He seems reluctant to let this go but with a pout and a small please from me, he gives me a resigned sigh and lets it go. Thank god!

Xavier shuts my photo album and comes up to me, snaking his arms around my waist. Resting his forehead against mine. He closes his eyes for a few seconds, savoring the moment.

"I want to take you on another date." He blurts out, randomly.

I grin at him, excited for another date. Butterflies are zooming around in my stomach at the thought of another date. Dates with Xavier are the best, he knows exactly how to make them thrilling and meaningful.

"I'd love that. Where do you have in mind?" I ask him, keeping my grin. My arms are on his shoulders and I stand on my tiptoes so that I'm more eye level with him. Due to our height difference, I have to crane my neck to look up at him whilst he has to look down.

Xavier pauses for a second, he seems to be debating whether to tell me or not. If its another surprise...

Don't get me wrong, I love surprises but with Xavier...its a whole different matter. What if he decides to chuck paint over me this time? I doubt it but you can never be too sure.

"I was thinking I would take you to see that new film you want to watch. What's it called?" He trails off. "That Marvel film, you know..."

My eyebrows shoot up and I squeal. "Black Panther! I really want to see that film but Cora, Ren or Jess won't go with me. Thank you!"

I attack him with a hug to show my gratitude. I am a massive Marvel fan! I can't get enough of any of it, I've made it my mission to watch every single Marvel film. When a new one comes out, I have to watch it.

"You're welcome, now hurry up and get ready. We still have to eat before we go to school." He commands in a teasing tone. With a playful roll to the eyes, I scurry through my stuff to find everything. I really wish I organized things better.

After eating a delicious breakfast made by mom, with dad who kept shooting glares at Xavier, we left to go to school. Xavier had blanked out the looks my dad was giving him, which had surprised my dad. I know my dad is protective of me, especially since Chris has come back but he needs to realize Xavier is now an important part of my life. He still sees me as his little girl who needs protection from the big bad world. I think I might have to have a talk with him about Xavier.

My boyfriend is a good guy who only has my best interests at heart.

On the way to school, we discussed our plan for tomorrow. Xavier is going to take me to the cinema and then we are going to get food. Its a pretty normal date but I don't mind, as long as I'm with him I don't care. Anyways, its not like anything could beat our first date. That was by far the best date ever.

When we pulled up to school, Xavier opened my door for me. I give him a smile, taking his hand. "What a gentleman."

He grins back at me, doing a mock bow. "Only for you, your majesty."

Giggling at him, I playfully smack his shoulder. "Weirdo."

After retrieving my bag, I spot everyone heading over to us. Normally we go and meet them inside but I guess they wanted some fresh air today.

We greet each other, with me and the girls giving hugs whilst Derek and Xavier do their bro hug thing. What is it with men and that?

Derek pulls away from Xavier and grabs onto Cora's hand. I suppress a smile at that, giving Cora a knowing look. She blushes and looks away from me. They've only been back together for a couple of days but it feels like so much longer by how they are acting. Cora has been bragging about how Derek's been treating her. She mentioned how its clear he's trying to make up for what he did the best he can. According to Cora, he has asked her on a date to a very posh restaurant.

I'm pleased for my best friend. I'm happy Derek is making her happy again and is trying to make up for what he did.

"—its tonight." I hear Derek finish explaining. I must have zoned out again, something I have been doing a lot.

"Wait, what?" I ask them with a confused face.

"We've been invited to a costume party tonight, at Mark's house," Jess informs me with a tight smile. I know she's quieter. I don't think a house party is her scene.

"Oh," I reply. We've been invited to a party? Now that doesn't happen. I guess its because me and Cora are dating popular people. I have only been to two other house parties and let me tell you, I didn't mind it. One of the times, I was really drunk so I can't remember what happened. Ren had made me drink with her and then had dragged me on the dance floor. The second time, we had played beer pong and had danced to a few songs but that was it. I kept drinking alcohol to a minimum.

"Do you want to go Princess?" Xavier asks me, whispering in my ear. I chew my lip in thought. I'm a teenager, who is in high school, I guess I could have some fun. Chris wouldn't strike tonight, would he? If he would have, I probably would have received a message from him, that taunted me.

"Uh..." My eyes trail over everyone. Ren is buzzing with excitement at the prospect of going to another house party, Cora and Derek look like they want to go and Jess looks a bit unsure. I hope she knows we won't force her to go if she doesn't want to go. "I'll go."

Xavier gives me a smile and wraps his arm around my waist. Everyone except Jess cheers—she looks nervous and afraid. Nobody else seems to notice so when the bell goes and we walk inside, I tell Xavier I'll catch up to him. I go to Jess and walk with her.

"Jess, you know if you don't want to go you don't have to," I softly tell her.

She nods her head. "I—I think I want to go. I've never been before and I should you know, get the experience. Plus, I should face my fears."

I beam at her. She is strong for facing her fears. I know this would be a big step for her.

"I'll stick with you the whole time," I promise her.

"Okay." 

Word count: 2031

We'll be meeting Chris soon! 

Anyone else here a Marvel fan? I absolutely love it. If you are, whats your favorite film? Currently, mine is Thor Ragnarok but that might change when The Avengers Infinity War Part 1 comes out. 

Next update: 20th March

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
8.5K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
7.4K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...