I Want More {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

All that heartbreak that Beyonce had left Normani with, Normani refocused that energy into a completely diffe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 46

2.7K 121 16
By YahTheDon

Normani Kordei Hamilton-Knowles

"Mrs. Hamilton-Knowles-"

"I told you to call me Normani." I smiled at Julius.

He cleared his throat. "Normani, your wife told me to inform you that when you are done, to head straight to the hotel for your safety."

"What happened now?"

"I haven't been informed, I apologize." He said but I knew he was lying.

Anything that he was supposed to tell me, he knew everything about but Beyonce didn't want me to worry most of the time so she told him not to tell me everything. I knew that.

I sighed and Val walked over to me with the kids behind him. They had desserts in their hands and all over their mouths.

"Mommy! Look!" Heaven yelled.

She almost fell on her butt, Chas following right after. Kordei seemed to be the only functioning one right now.

"What?" I asked her and she held up this small toy she had then smiled widely.

I picked her up and Val handed me a napkin to wipe her mouth with.

"Your children are a delight to hang around with." He said. The boys nodded their heads vigorously and I knew they were rushed off of candy. They would be asleep soon.

"Thank you, they're assholes at home though. Don't let them fool you." I put Heaven back down when I wiped her mouth successfully.

"It was a pleasure working with you Mani." He said, hugging me.

"And the same goes for you, you're an amazing dancer." I said.

We pulled away and Julius helped the kids into the limo once we were established. For once, I am going to listen to Beyonce and go straight to the hotel. I don't know what's going on so I'll listen this time. I'm sure it has something to do with Ms. Davis.

Like I said, as soon as we pulled up to the hotel, the boys were knocked out but Heaven was jumping all around. I knew it was 'cause she had all that damn sugar.

"Who keeps giving yo ass candy?" I mumbled to myself.

I woke the boys up so they could walk. I won't be carrying no six or eight year old.

When we got to the hotel room, I was sure that Heaven was getting her ass whooped if she keeps this up.

As soon as they got inside, the boys walked over to the bed with sleepy eyes. They didn't even bother to take their shoes off or nothing. They're so precious.

"Heaven, come here." I called for her and she ran over, hopping. "You never eating candy again."

Once Beyonce called me, I was holding Heaven, getting her ole big headed ass to go to sleep.

"Do you need anything?" She asked.

"That's cute but you called me babe."

"I know I was just asking."

"That's so cute but I do need something. I need to know why I needed to immediately go to the hotel instead of going anywhere else also remind me to never give your daughter candy or dessert again. She won't go to sleep." I sighed.

"Don't worry about the first situation and I've been told you to stop giving her candy but you don't listen."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Home. I'm figuring some things out."

"Things like what? Beyonce I promise I will be home in a few hours if you keep playing with me. Stop doing that."

"I just don't want you mad around the kids, that's the only reason I'm not telling you. Otherwise I would have already told you." She said and I nodded like she could see me.

"I expect you to be telling me when I get home." I said.

"I'll be telling you now how are my children?"

"Two of them are asleep and one of them is supposed to be asleep." I glared at Heaven who was playing in my hair. She wasn't even paying attention to me.

"Who Heaven?"

"Yes."

"I wanna talk to her."

I handed Heaven the phone and put her down, letting her roam around the room when she was on the phone with Beyonce. She was pouting all through the conversation.

I sat down on the bed and she stood between my legs, handing me the phone. "Daddy said she love you."

I sat my phone down beside me and pulled her onto my lap. She laid her head on my chest and put her thumb in her mouth. She was probably going to sleep now but I really wanted to know why I had to be here instead of going anywhere else.

I knew Beyonce was a powerful woman but what the hell was she up to?

Dinah Jane Hansen-Maraj

Onika knocked on the door with Raelyn on her hip. Raelyn clung to Onika like a magnet and it was adorable though she was only three.

"We're doing this again?"

"It's the first time." I kissed her cheek.

"Sydney, sadly, didn't get her ass beat and I'm mad about it. I have a feeling that she will though."

"Why you say that?"

"'Cause I know they're related in some way, I just can't pinpoint it."

Julius came to the door and held it open for us. We walked in to wherever he was leading us, probably the gold room or maybe the theater, who knows with Beyoncé?

Like I said, we were lead to the gold room and she was sitting there with folders and a stressed look on her face.

"What's up?"

"They're sisters."

"What?"

"Sydney and Adena; her real name, are sisters. The motive for hitting my son was probably the fact that Sydney didn't get full custody of Chas."

"I'm going to beat her ass. Touching my damn nephew, who does she think she is?" The last sentence was more to myself while I put up my hair.

"You ain't going nowhere, sit down." Nicki said, she held onto my waist and I melted. This woman.

I sat back down, cuddling into her embrace and Bey looked at us, pretending to throw up.

"Y'all disgust me."

"Best friend, don't do that. 'Cause anytime Mani or them kids around, you fall to your knees for them."

"Yeah, 'cause I love them."

"AWWWW!"

"Shut up, now about this Adena situ-"

"Daddy! We're hooome!"

"I'll be right back."

Beyoncé Giselle Hamilton-Knowles

I carefully closed the door behind me and followed the voices and footsteps of my children.

Mani is a liar. She said the boys were asleep but now they're wide awake. How that happen?

Once I was in the living room, they were sitting down, watching TV.

"They quiet? Since when?"

"Since I got tired of their shit and made them but we home though, be happy." Mani smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"How was rehearsal?"

"It was normal now tell me what you wouldn't tell me over the phone."

I tilted my head to the side, looking at the kids. "Babies! Y'all okay?"

"Yes."

"Scream if y'all need me, okay?"

"Okay!"

I lead Mani into the kitchen. She was now leaning on the counter with her arms crossed. "What's up?"

"Adena is Sydney's sister."

"Who the hell is Adena?"

"Kordei's teacher."

"So both of them wanna get that asses beat? I'm so ready for they asses, I been ready." She started to put her hair up.

"You and yo best friend just alike but we're not fighting."

"You damn right we're not. I am. You not gon' stop me this time Bey. I'm tired of these bitches for real and she touched my child. That's a dub to me."

"Stop hanging with Nicki and Dinah."

"That's not what I care about right now Beyoncé."

"What you care about then baby?" I asked, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me.

"That bitch putting her hands on my son, that's all I care about. Let me get one good hit in and I'm not asking. I'm telling you that I'm going to slap the shit out of her." She said.

I couldn't even fight with this girl anymore, there's no way I'm going to win in that argument.

"Okay."

"You finally know when it's time to back down."

"You still don't."

"I know what I be doing. I just want my back blown out most times." She looked up at me, biting her bottom lip.

"Nasty."

"But you like that shit."

"This is what got you pregnant in the first place."

•••

I stood at the door of our room while I watched Normani dress herself. We were supposed to be going out tonight as soon as Nicki and Dinah got here to watch the babies.

It was the first night that I was taking her out in a long time and I missed that aspect of us both. Becoming parents had us settling so quickly but I wanted to not have to settle so I continued to take her out and make her feel as special as possible.

"You look, woah." I bit my lip and walked in, placing my hands on her hips while she fixed the shirt she had on.

She wore a black leather skirt, this jacket/shirt with cute embroidered parts on it and these silver heels. She looked like a full course meal.

Being the complete opposite, I wore a white button down and white jeans with platform shoes.

"You look better." She challenged.

"I don't, you do." I smiled then kissed her cheek softly.

"Nuh uhnn!"
"Whatever, you done getting dressed?"

She nodded her head then grabbed her clutch off of the bed. We went to go check on the kids, still waiting for Nika and Dinah to get here. They felt like the kids and Raelyn haven't spent much time together which is why they usually want to babysit and bring Raelyn over. It was cute.

I went into Heaven's room and she was sitting up in her bed, coloring. I sat down on her bed beside her and she instantly looked over at me before jumping on me, hugging me.

"Why you not sleep little girl?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Mommy said I don't have toooo. Mommy said TT Dinah coming over." She clapped.

"She is but you need to go yo ass to sleep."

"What's a ass Daddy?"

"Mani!" I yelled as soon as she said it.

Normani walked into the room, walking over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck then kissed my cheek. "What?"

"Heaven asked me what an ass is." I licked my lips, putting my hands on hers. "This is an ass Princess."

"So you not mad at all that she said a bad word?"

"It's natural, she's going to say bad words, look at who her parents are." I said, smacking it. She winced and hit me upside my head. "That shit hurts!"

"See! Stop cursing in front of my daughter."

"Okay Daddy."

"Daddy? Grandpa your Daddy." Heaven said, completely confused.

"Your Daddy is mine too."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ye-"

"Y'all can stop arguing. It doesn't matter. There's enough of Daddy to go around." I smirked at Mani but she hit my head again anyway. "Heaven don't be abusive like yo mama when you grow up, okay?"

"Okay." She mumbled, playing with my necklace.

"She gon' be abusive to her boyfriend."

"What boyfriend? She ain't dating nobody until she's 30." I whispered, holding Heaven's ears.

Malachi ran his little ass out of Heaven's closet and she instantly hopped off of my lap, running over there.

She loved that damn dog so much and at this point, they'd just gave that dog to her.

"Can y'all leave? Damn. We been at this door for like 100 hours." Nicki said.

I sucked my teeth, looking back at her. "How the hell y'all get in my house?"

"You forgot you gave us keys?"

"Oh shit, for real? Damn, I forgot. Where my boys at?" I asked, Mani was playing all in my hair while I held onto her ass.
"Playing with Raelyn."

"We finna be out, okay?" I asked.

"Girl, leave. Go." Dinah said.

I sucked my teeth and stood up, placing my hands on Normani's hips from behind, leading her out of the room.

"You can let me go now." Mani said, pressing her hand on my hip.

"Why?"

"Lil Yoncé ain't due until later."

"Around you? You try it."

Normani Kordei Hamilton-Knowles

I sat beside Beyoncé in the car, watching her try to concentrate on driving. She looked so beautiful from this angle and in this lighting. She doesn't usually drive so that made this even better.

"How cute can you be?"

"You taking pictures of me again?" She asked, looking over then quickly looking right back at the road.

"Yes. You nervous?"

"Yes. I don't drive that much, you know that."

When we got to the animal place, she took me by the hand, holding me in front of her.

"Scary ass." I coughed.

"The fuck you said?"

"Nothing." I said.

She smiled and her dimple popped out, making me smile as well. Her dimples make me smile every single time.

The instructors brought us to where the animals were and there was this big ass tiger that Beyonce was feeding that did not look like no damn baby.

The fact that she was so happy to be feeding that big ass 'baby' made me realize how in love she was with children, no matter what species.

"You doing good over there?" I asked her.

She nodded. "You should come over here with me."

I walked over to her and squatted down next to her, hesitantly touching the tiger. She sucked her teeth and put her hand on top of mine, enclosing it around mine, keeping my hand on the tiger. "Just touch it."

"You're making me now so I have no choice."

"Good." She smiled, kissing my cheek. "Turn baby."

I turned my face towards her and she kissed me roughly, her tongue instantly finding its way into my mouth. This girl. With our hands still on the tiger, she grabbed my face with her other hand, pulling me in more.

I bit her lip while pulling away and we stared each other in the eyes. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like that, stop."

"No, I'm in love with you." She smiled.

Though I'd realized it before, this was the moment that I really realized that I want to grow old with this woman and argue with her over small shit knowing that we'll kiss again in a few minutes.

"I'm in love with you too."

We looked away from each other and they handed Beyonce this little lemur and she was so cute with it.

I adore her. I adore this woman and anything that she gives me and I know that she feels the same.
********
Sorry for updating earlier but the update wasn't finished guys 😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.5K 21
Why can't Lauren and Normani get along? But can they ever get back together? Gip Lauren
1.9K 175 8
Nicki and Beyoncé's lives are turned upside down by a big reveal. Will they find a way to move past it or will it be too late?
75.4K 2.7K 30
Beyonce is in search of a new bodyguard since her other one quit. Antonio accepted Will their relationship stay professional? Will they fall in love...
50.9K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...