0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

Por littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... Más

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 42

70.3K 2.1K 276
Por littletroublemaker_

Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis

I'm doing a double update today (wahoo)! So check out chapters 42 and 43! 

Dedicated to: rori215

After me and Xavier's argument, we went on a hunt to find Ren. Turns out she and the brown—haired boy, known as Micheal, really was interested in her. Ren had rambled about how he was really shy at first like she was making the introductions awkward but after he announced how much he liked acting and theatre productions, they had hit it off.

By the end of their chat, Ren had given her number to him and had arranged a date. I squealed at that, happy for my best friend and proud she actually found a guy. Well, sort of found a guy.

Next, we sent a message to Cora and told her we were leaving. She messaged a reply saying she was going to stay to talk with Derek. Hopefully, they will finally sort everything out and will try to go back to where they left off. I'm praying Cora's going to stop punishing Derek for his mistake and will see that there's an obvious attraction between them.

Derek really wants to give them a go again. He seems very upset and depressed about the whole ordeal. I'm just hoping Cora will see past the veil of doubt she's cascaded around herself and will see his desperation.

Xavier kindly dropped me off, with Ren and Jess going in the other car. The whole drive back, Xavier had my hand in his and was rubbing soothing circles on my wrist. When we got to my house, he pulled me into his chest, instantly after turning off the ignition.

He kissed me a goodbye, mumbling how he was going to miss me and drove off, promising to pick me up tomorrow morning earlier than usual so he could take me out for breakfast. This man.

With that, I happily went to sleep, my thoughts on Xavier instead of on Chris.

"Morning Princess," Xavier greets as soon as I get into the car.

"Hello," I chirp with a bright smile. It feels like today will good day, I don't have to worry about Chris on my own anymore. I can continue to worry about normal teenage stuff. Even if he will be in the back of my mind.

"Dammit," Xavier curses as he sees my outfit. "You have cheerleading again? Why do they make you such short outfits? I don't like the guys seeing you, it aggravates me."

"Aww, that's so cute." I tease. "You're getting all jealous, its adorable. Seriously, it is. Can I take a picture of that face?" I ask him, referring to his pouty face. Its priceless! Honestly, I want to take a picture of it and frame it on my door.

"Princess," he warns in a low voice. "You know I don't like your cheerleading outfit. There's no need for you to tease me about it."

I giggle at him. "Oh come on, its not that bad. Plus, if my dad lets me out of the door wearing it, it must mean its somewhat okay to wear."

Apparently, my reasoning is passable for him because with one kiss on the lips, we're driving to a local diner for breakfast. I can hear my stomach growling at the thought of food, especially the food from our local diner. The food they do there is mouthwatering, its so delicious.

Pulling up to the diner, we hop out. Xavier comes over to me and grabs onto my hand. Once again, I feel the sparks and electricity; I relish in it.

An old lady comes up to us once we step in with a kind smile and leads us to a booth. After placing the menu's down, she rushes off to serve someone else.

"Hmm, decisions, decisions," I mumble under my breath, scouting through the breakfast menu. Its so hard to choose a piece of food when all of it is so delectable.

"What are you fancying?" Xavier asks me. "I think I might have a full English since I have football training tonight."

My eyes snap up to his at that. I keep forgetting he plays football, he never mentions it so I always forget to ask him about it. Does that make me a bad girlfriend?

"How's football going by the way?" I question him, relaxing into the chair.

"Well, I guess. We've been training harder the last couple of weeks for the game coming up. You know coach was not happy at all for my week off when I paid you a visit to London."

I smile slyly at that. "Oh really?"

He nods his head, his black hair bouncing on his forehead slightly. "Oh yes. He made me do one hundred press—ups as punishment. As long as I win this game coming up, he'll be okay with me again. Now that I have a special somebody to cheer me on, I'd say I have high chances of winning."

I blush at his words and give him a smile. Does he plan to say this in advance or is he just very talented in making a girl feel special?

"You can bet I'll be cheering for you. I may even give you a kiss if you win." I wink for effect. He gives me a lopsided grin. At this moment, the waitress comes over and takes our orders. I ended up choosing the English breakfast too, even though I know I won't finish it.

"Xavier?" I ask him. "Do you think Cora and Derek will get back together?"

He pauses for a few seconds, deep in thought.

"I think..." He starts but then stops when the old lady comes back with our drinks of tea. As soon as she's gone, he resumes. "I think if Cora will see past this mistake then yes. Its clear as day how much they like each other and how suitable they are for each other. They are so different yet so similar."

I agree with him on that. Cora and Derek are different, Derek's popular whilst Cora's not really. Whilst Derek likes attention, Cora rather hates it. Yet, they are really similar. They both love sports, they both enjoy playing sports. They are both level—headed from what I've seen and are both aggressive when they want to be.

I'd say they are a perfect match. They balance each other out.

"A bit like us," I say.

Xavier laughs. "Yeah, it is."

We talk more after that, Xavier telling me about Chloe and Jake more and how Chloe is begging to see me. I want to see her again, she's funny and a tiny bit crazy. I mean, who doesn't love a bit of crazy?

Xavier also tells me that his dad has been asking about him more and his studies. I give him a warm smile at that, grateful his dad is finally trying to make things right.

Shortly after, our food arrives and my mouth waters as I get a look at the glorious plate. If it was possible, everything would be glowing right now in perfection. Xavier must have noticed my face of awe because he chuckles.

"What?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him. "Have you got something to say?"

Xavier holds his hands in mock surrender as he sees my accusing look. He's trying to suppress a laugh! The Jerk. I give him a scowl and get my cutlery out.

"Don't laugh at me! I love the food here, it makes my taste buds go into a frenzy. So don't judge otherwise I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine." I threaten him.

"Okay, okay. No need to go all crazy on me!" Xavier exclaims.

I shoot him a frosty look at the word 'crazy'. I can't believe he called me crazy! The nerve of him.

To prove my anger, I kick him hard from under the table. I hear an 'oomph' and see Xavier bending over the table in pain. Ha! Take that.

"That wasn't very nice Princess." He says through gritted teeth. I give him a cheeky smile and start to eat my food.

"That's what you get for calling me crazy."

"I'll get you back for that you know. Just you wait." He warns.

I shrug my shoulders and nonchalantly say, "okay."

I continue eating, trying my hardest not to let out a moan. That would just be awkward and embarrassing, especially since Xavier is sitting directly opposite to me.

When we finish, we ask for the bill. Now, I'm a traditional woman in a sense but when it comes to paying, I have to pay for my own food. Apparently, Xavier doesn't like the thought of that though. He insists he pays for my meal since he's the gentleman. Me, being the stubborn girl that I am, refuse and so we get into a petty fight where we are battling for the bill.

I know this argument is just for a laugh since we're both laughing at each other. I love how Xavier can make me forget about everything else and can just have a laugh with me.

Eventually, we come to a compromise over the bill. We split it into a half only if Xavier buys me a pudding at school for lunch. It seems fair enough to me.

"School time." Xavier groans as we make our way to the car.

I groan with him and chew my lip. I think I have a history test that I completely forgot about. Without any revision, I'm guaranteed to fail. Great, detention here I come.

Pulling up to school, I thank Xavier with a kiss and rush into school to find the girls. I want—no need—all of the details on what happened between Cora and Derek. I have to know if my ship has left the port.

"Anna!" Ren shouts from her locker and I speed over.

"Hello!" I smile ear to ear, looking at everyone, my eyes staying on Cora for a bit longer. Everyone seems to notice it too because they both turn to her as well. After a few moments of us just giving Cora an expected look, she relents.

"Okay! I know you want to know." She sighs and runs a hand through her wild red hair. "We talked for a long time yesterday about several things. He apologized over and over and begged me to forgive him. He was willing to get down on his knees in public just so I would give him a chance. Me, being the one who hates attention gave in. I'd rather forgive him then have everyone staring at me. So we are going to give it a go again but slowly. It has to be on my own terms and he has to not hurt me like he did before."

We all squeal and hug her. Finally!

Nearly everything is falling into place, now all I have to do is avoid Chris. Well, either avoid him or face him. 

Word count: 1914

Did you like the Anna and Xavier moment together or do you want more drama?? To those who are wondering about Chris, he will make an appearance in this book. 

Also, for those people who didn't check my notification board thingy, I will try and write a POV for Xavier at the end of the book but if I think it isn't very good, I will write a third person's POV instead. 

Comment below!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.5M 600K 50
[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which will make you want to throw yourself out...
50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
351K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...