Long Live Us - Alex Gaskarth...

By xPollymuse

Dating Alex Gaskarth seems like a dream at first but what will happen when secrets and insecurities come to t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Alex' POV
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 27

3.2K 30 4
By xPollymuse

Because I was grounded I enjoyed the time with my friends in school even more. We're all nervous because of the last final. Today is also the last day I'm grounded. In the cafeteria our table is filled with papers, books and notes that should help us study. I studied all these days and Alex sneaked in every night again to just sleep next to me. I was so tired and I'm so happy that he came over and made me laugh all the time when I was upset. Even though we couldn't spend the days together, he cheered me up with texts the whole time. "We can do it! It's the last final! I'm so motivated!", Anna shouts. Greta laughs. "I am too. We can do it!" "And then we'll have so much time off!", I say and laugh too. "Those few days of school before holiday didn't really seem necessary, right?", Kristen asks. "You're right but it's so cool that we're free after that. We'll just have to wait for the results and then classes are over!", I say. No one even thinks of studying, we're all way too nervous. But I'm prepared, my mum's gonna be so proud because I have a good feeling about all the finals. "Any plans with prince charming?", Kristen asks. "No but I'm sure we'll do something the next few days because he kept telling me he can't wait to take me out again." "That's so cute. As you talk about it, I also have a date tonight", Anna says. "Really?", I shout. "Who is it?", Greta asks curiously. "I met him in sports class, he's new in town." "Is he cute?", Kristen asks while we start packing our stuff together. The bell rings. "Really cute", Anna says. I smile. I'm so happy for her. We all stand up and review our notes one more time. We go to the class all quiet. Time for the last final.

We all work through it really good and we're all confident about the results we'll get in a few days. I'm so happy. And then as I wait for the bus Anna tells me all about the guy she's going out with. Now that we're alone I get a lot more detailed talk about him. I'm really happy for her and tell her to call me as soon as she gets home after, no matter what time it will be then. She promises and as I get home I call Alex to tell him I'm finally free. My mum asks me about the finals and jokingly about when Alex is gonna pick me up. As I run down the stairs because I'm done she pulls me aside for a second. "See, honey. He's worth it. He waited until you're not grounded anymore. I mean ... except for every night of course." I blush crazily. "What?" "Did you think I didn't notice anything?", she asks with a wink. Oh, shit. Shit. "Oh, god...", I stutter. I don't know what to say but I'm happy we weren't that loud. "Mum..." "It's okay. He obviously really likes you." "He does, right?" "Yeah. Now go and have fun." I smile and hug her. "Thanks." I walk to the door and see Alex standing there with a flower bouquet. "Aw, that's so cute", I say and smile. He gently pulls me closer and kisses me. "I'll put them in a vase for you", my mum says and I hand her the flowers. "Thanks, bye!" Alex lies his arm around me and we walk to the car.

He drives quite a long time until we leave the highway and he's going down a small country road. "Where are we going?", I ask. "Surprise", he replies with a grin. I don't even go on asking, I just look at the landscape. "Wow, it's beautiful out here", I say amazed. Then he drives down smaller ways and then it goes up some hills. He finally stops but we're in the middle of nowhere. We're on a hill. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me. As I get out too he picks up a picnic basket from the backseat. My heart melts. Why is he so cute?, I ask myself. "Come on." He takes my hand and after a few seconds of going up the hill I see a nice point of view. The cliffs and the sea right under it. "That's amazing, I don't believe it." "I found this place with Jack." "You found everything with Jack", I say with a laugh. He laughs too. He puts a blanket down on the ground and we sit. We both take off our shoes and Alex starts unpacking the picnic basket. "A little left over cake Zack and I baked yesterday, some fruit salad, um ... cheese and chips", he comments. "Oh and champagne." "For what?", I ask with a wink as I see him getting out a bottle and two glasses. "Because you're free and we can go out tonight." He fills the glasses with champagne and hands me one. We both raise them into the air and cheer. "I love you", he says and locks my eyes.

The moment we're done eating he packs all the food and boxes into the basket and we lie on the blanket together. The sky's already turning dark and I lie on Alex' chest as he starts commenting the stars after the clouds are gone. Every now and then we drink a little more champagne just from the bottle. We compliment eachother the whole time. He makes me feel so good and I'm so amazed by this idea for the date, just like I was at the first date. He starts kissing me and turns over me so we actually don't leave until midnight because we end up just making out the whole time.

As we sit in the car later and he looks at me with his stunning and perfect brown eyes I ask him: "Alex, sweetie, can you drive?" "I'm not drunk." "Seriously?" "I'm really not." "Alright." He starts the car and he actually drives normally just as that one time he came from the club with me. We talk all the way back but suddenly we hear a siren behind us. I turn around and see a cop car. "Fuck!", I shout. Alex stops at the side. Shit, i have no idea what to do because if they test Alex they'll get he drank something even though he can still drive. But the cops obviously don't care about that. One of them walks up to the driver's side and Alex opens the window. The cop looks in. "Good evening, sir", Alex says with a respectful tone. I take his hand because I'm nervous. "You didn't pay attention to that stop sign before", the cop says. Oh, come on! Is he serious? Who fucking cares about that? Apparently, the cops do. "I didn't see it ... I'm really sorry", Alex says. "Are you drunk, sir?" Oh, no. Oh. No. I have to do something. What should I do? I have to do something but I'm so unsure and I can't figure out anything because I just get more and more scared. "No..." "Sir, I can smell you've been drinking." "No, he isn't. It's me", I say fast. "We'll test both of you, please get out of the car." We both get out. Of course, he doesn't care. Alex breathes into the inhaler first and then I have to. They now know that he drank alcohol immediately." "Drunk driving ... you need to come with us", the policeman says. "No ... please ... we can work this out somehow", Alex stutters. "I guess not. My fellow here will take your car, would you get in my car, please?" Alex takes my hand and looks at me. He leans down to me. "I am so sorry, you have no idea how much", he whispers into my ear as we get into the cop's car. "Don't worry." "Really, I can't tell you how sorry I am for that. I'll make it up to you somehow, promise."

As we arrive at the police station we have to sit down and they look through our stuff. They also find the basket and the empty bottle in car, of course. The policeman who got Alex' car here comes up to us. "I have to have your license, please." "No ... I'm not drunk! I'm really not! Can't I just ... can't we work this out?" "Your license, please." Alex gets his wallet out of his pocket and hands it to the officer. He looks at the license, then he looks at Alex. "Aren't you ... in a band?", he suddenly asks. Oh, my. Is there hope? "Yes...", Alex says and stands up. "Which band?" "All Time Low, sir." "My daughter is a huge fan!" Alex smiles. "I'd give you free tickets, backstage passes and all, you know, if you let me go without taking my license...", Alex suggests. The policeman gives Alex his license back. My jaw is down. Is that really happening? "You can both make a call to someone who will get you and your car and then you'll have to pay a fine right away." He points to the phone booth. "Thank you! Thank you so much!", Alex says. "Write down your adress and I'll just send you tickets next time we play around here. Which will be soon." "Alright", the cop says and walks to his desk. Alex goes into the phone booth. "Who are you calling?", I ask still a little scared and confused. "Jack and Rian", he responds. "Alright." Come on, pick up...", he whispers. "Yeah? Hey, man! They got us at the station for drunk driving you have to pick us up. We need money too. Please. What? No, dude. Fuck. Is Matt home? You guys suck. Fuck it, yeah I'll figure something out. Zack's on a date too." I realise it's not good. "I can call my best friend, Alex..." He hangs up the phone. "Really?" "Yeah ... she just got her license but ... oh, no. She's on a date too." "What should we do now?" Alex can't think of anyone else because there's a party going on at Matt's place, band and crew and apparently they all drank something. "Why don't you call your mum?", Alex asks and bites his lip. "She's gonna hate me and ground me again." "I'll tell her it's all my fault." "But then she'll never let me go out with you again if she finds out you were driving drunk." "I'm not drunk!" "Oh, you know what I mean." "Yeah ... shit. What should we do?" "If no one's picking you up you have to stay in a cell for the night", the policeman tells us. "No! Can't you just drive her home and leave me here?", he asks. "No, she was with you, she drank too, hopefully you learn from it." "Sorry, sweetie...", Alex whispers to me. "Don't worry about it, we'll figure something out." I think. Maybe I should try Anna but that's so unfair. She had so much stress lately, finals, driver's license tests, all the exams and then the thing with Joel. She deserves some fun tonight without worrying about anything. Kristen and Greta both don't have their license yet. Shit. I start shaking. "Are you cold?", Alex asks and takes off his hoodie. "Here." Aw. "No, it's okay." "Come on, baby", he says with a smile that brightens up my mood immediately. "Thanks..." I put on his hoodie. "Who should we call?" "I think your mum is the only option we have. I won't let you stay in a cell over night." "But..." "No." "Alex..." "No!" "Okay, let's call her", I say as I see how serious he is. I take the phone. "That's your last call", the cop says. Oh, can he just shut up? He has what he wanted, so please. I call my home number and my mum picks up immediately. "Hello?" "Hey, mum." "I was starting to worry, when are you getting home?" "You have to pick us up. Something happened..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 99 36
**apologies in advanced, there's a couple chapters that are formatted odd. I don't know how to fix it, but I did try my best.** Emily is a regular gi...
9.2K 439 26
Completed June 12, 2016 DISCLAIMER: This is a fanfiction. The only thing real in this fic are the characters. The scenarios in this book most likely...
7.6K 435 17
(WILL BE DELETING SOON!) After almost six years of being together, twenty-four year old Alex Gaskarth knows exactly what he wants; and that's to be w...