Destined Destiny

By imallien

NOT A TYPICAL MUSLIM STORY! Meet SAYAN ALI KHAN...........a multi billionaire. According to the world he i... More

chapter 1 -Meet Mr.Heartless
chapter 2 A dark night
chapter 3 stalked by a stranger!
chapter 4 Meeting Mr arrogant !
chapter 5 - The unanswered questions
chapter 6 -experiencing the arrogance!
chapter 7 -The Saviour ! ?
chapter -8 Tit for Tat
chapter -9 Racing hearts!!
chapter -10 Beauty and the Beast
chapter -11 Brother ?!
chapter 12 Hello Rockstar!!
chapter 13 partner in crime ?!
chapter 14 Hold my hand !
chapter 15 Knight in the shining armour !
Chapter 16 The last breath ?!!
chapter 17 Safest place in the world!!
chapter -18 Her confessions
chapter -19 Am i fired ?
chapter 20 My trip to Paris !!
chapter 21 In the city of the love !!
chapter 22 Never leave my hand !
chapter 23 Mon armour !
Happy New Year!
chapter 24 Stay away from me!
chapter 25 I love him?
chapter 26 I am a killer
chapter 27 Missing him!
chapter 28 In her arms
chapter 29 I love you!
chapter 30 broken soul !
chapter 32 my ruined date!
chapter 33 saving my relationship
chapter -34 loosing her!
chapter 35 - Broken trust
chapter 36 I hate you
chapter 37 kidnapped
chapter 38 revealing
chapter 39 The truth
EXAMS
chapter 40 Second date !
chapter 41 my reuined second date!
chapter 42 will you marry me?
chapter 43 confessions
chapter -44 please hate me
chapter 45 The reason
chapter 46 without her!
Happy Ramadan !
My surprise
chapter 47 without him
Epilogue !
Thank you!
Bonus chapter - 1
Bonus chapters 2
Bonus chapter 3
It's my birthday!
My surprise
Editing and changing Charecters names!

chapter 31 Date?

1.8K 133 5
By imallien

SAYAN POV

I truly can't believe this day came into my life.
The things which I used to  dream is happening to me in real!
She accepted me!
She accepted  my love!
She accepted my everything  !
I can't believe anything that's happening to me these days.

Me and hayat are having our breakfast and she started feeding me freshly baked pancakes and chicken sandwich. Eventually I got a call from an unknown number.
Hayat insisted me to cut the call but I made a sign that it could be important and she nodded in agreement.

I took the call and started to speak only to cutoff by the person on the other side.
" I know  the dark secret of your life which you are trying your best to hide it from her!
I will ruin your life and
I will  ruin your love sayan! " He said and immediately hung the call and I stood there completely pinning myself to ground.

I Immediately called Robert and explained him about the threat and he assured me that he will track the number very soon.

I calmed myself and returned back to the table.
"Are you fine? " Hayat asked me concerndly and stuffing a sandwich into my mouth.

"Why? "
"Why are you asking me? "
"No.. I'm fine! "
"Everything is fine! "
"Everything should be fine!" I replied in a quick way eating the stuffed sandwich.

"I asked you because your hands are shivering!" She said and came to hug me. I immediately pulled her into my lap. I cupped my hands on her cheeks and said,
"Hayat, no matter what happens in future please don't leave me!
"I know I'm arrogant! "
"I know  I'm a beast! "
"I know I have Secret's but in future if something happens that will tear you away then,
please don't stop talking to me.
Please don't hate me!
Just remember one thing that I loved you and I love you forever! "

"I can never do that Sayan! "
" I can never hate you! " She said and kisses me on my cheek.

"OK Sayan! "
"Let's go to office. It's time to work." She said trying to get up.

"No hayat!
We are not going anywhere !
Let's cuddle like this the whole day." I said pulling her again to my lap and tugged her hair back which was covering her beautiful face . Slowly I closed the distance between us and bent to kiss her plum coloured lips.  But she playfully pushed me away.
"I know what your evil brain is thinking. I will never let your brain succeed." She said with a wink.

"You should never ignore your work Sayan!
You should never intersect your professional work with personal life. I thought you very well know how to be professional.
Now be a good boy and get up! " She said and pulled me out of the chair and pushed me out through the door.

"How can you throw your boyfriend out of your house?"
"Now be a good girl friend.and open the door . "I yelled standing behind the closed door.

"I should change and go back to office. "
"I think you too should do the same! " She yelled from the other side of the door.

"Let's do it together hayat! "
"I have no problem with it." I said in a playful tone.

"No! "
"You go to your house and change ."
She said from the other side in a low tone. I know she must be blushing hard right now on the other side.

"Think about my deal darling .
It's not a bad deal at all." I said and she immediately opened the door making me stumble as I was hanging on the door.

"Really?  " She asked making a innocent face.

"Really darling!" I said with a wink.

"In your dreams!" She said and closed the door again

"OK hayat!
I'm going now but be ready I'll be back here in 15 minutes to pick you on my way to hotel. " I said and headed towards the car.

After reaching my home I quickly changed myself and picked hayat on my way to hotel. She sat next to me in my car while I was driving.

"Let's play a game! "Hayat said bringing my attention back to her.

"I don't play games hayat. "I said again concentrating myself on the road.

"Please!!" she pleaded making the cutest face I never seen in the world.

"OK!" I said.
"What is the game?" I asked her.
"It's called rapid-fire game." she said turning herself towards me and trying to pull off her seat belt away from her .
But I immediately stopped her from pulling out the seat belt and warned that safety comes first and she should not remove the seatbelt from her while driving to which she agreed.

"What's  your favorite color?" She asked excited.
"Black!" I replied.

"What's your favorite place? "She asked.
"In your arms!" I replied with a wink and she blushed.

"What's your favorite food?" She asked.
"Your Sweet lips!" I  said playfully with another wink and she turned away looking towards the window. I think she was trying to control her blush and I smiled at the thought of kissing her lips.

"Sayan,  when did you realised that you love me? "She asked me.
"I couldn't answer that question hayat. I exactly don't know when but I surely know that i fell deeply and madly in love with you. " I replied.

"Now it's your turn!
You can ask me anything." She said adjusting her dress.

"No hayat!
There is no need!
I know everything about you!"
I said looking at her.

"Everything? " She asked

"Yes! "
"Everything!" I replied.

"How? "She asked confusingly.

I got tensed but finally I found the answer to her three letter question.
"By your CV."
I replied trying to maintain my casual tone.

I think she was convinced by my answer because Ms.  Question back didn't question me back.

After 20 minutes of drive we finally reached our destination. I opened the door but she stumbled getting off  the car.
"You don't take care of yourself.
I told you to rest as your wound didn't heel. "I scolded her and lifted her from the ground into my arms in a bridal style.

As soon as we entered the hotel lobby all the pairs of eyes shifted there total concentration on us and all the eyes present there widened as they are watching eighth wonder straight infornt of them.
Some were sending glares at hayat which didn't go unnoticed from me and I answered there glares with mine.

I headed towards her cabin and placed her in the chair and ordered her to stick in her chair to which she just smiled and nodded.

My whole day was busy and hayat helped me with my appointments sticking to her chair as ordered.

After an hour there was a knock at the door to which ignored and immediately there was a fake cough from the other side.
I know it's my hayat.
"You can come in hayat!" I said and she entered showing her beautiful smile.

"What are you doing here hayat?" I asked trying to be angry an angry face.

"I was bored sitting in the cabin from morning! "She replied playing with the pencil on my table.

"It's OK hayat,  just a few minutes and we can go back to home. "I said to her and she nodded.

"hayat, What's the date today?"
I asked her signing the check book.

" Date? "She asked.

A light immediately blown in my head with the word date.
Thought we had confessed to each other I didn't ask her for a date.
So I immediately closed my laptop and neared her and took her hand in mine and asked,
"Miss hayat, will you give me the honor to be your date for tonight and every night? "

"No!
I don't go to date with my boss and in first place I should ask my hot tempered boyfriend about it." She said leaving me in a confused state.

"What? "
"Boyfriend ?"
"Who is that? "My anger flared up.

"Yes, my boyfriend Sayan, the chairman of hotel moave. He is a very busy business man ,so first I should ask him. "She said smriking at me. 

A sign of relief passed my nerves making me smile.

Hi dear aliens?

How are you?

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked it !

Don't miss the next, it's there date.
Plz ignore grammatical errors!

Plz do wear your helmets while driving a two wheeler and seat belts  while driving a four wheeler.
Don't risk your safety for silly little things.

Plz do vote, share and comment if you guys liked it!

I would be glad to hear your comments!

Keep smiling!

Keep reading!

Stay strong!

Stay blessed!

Plz do help the needed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 11.4K 70
•Safa Hayat• Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
841K 26.4K 48
Meet ASHER KING CEO of the king Empire who owns businesses all around the world. Asher was born with the golden spoon. He is arrogant, cold, ruthless...
542K 28.6K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...
305K 8.7K 21
A 21- years old average, innocent, beautiful, shy girl who works at a men wear shop. The son of the CEO and known as the mean, ruthless, arrogant bi...