No Strings (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

❝What happened to just messing around?❞ (G!p you) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.

41.

12.7K 404 111
By cuhbello

I sat in Camila's bedroom scrolling through my instagram feed as she went through all the clothes in her closet and drawers. She had just gotten out of the shower so the only thing she had on was the towel wrapped around her petite body.

Her voice made me look away from my phone. "I need your opinion on what I should wear to the party tonight." I gave her my full attention, "Alright, let's see the options."

She smiled brightly.

"So I was thinking this striped shirt with my ripped jeans." She said while holding up the outfit. She laid it on her bed and picked up the second choice. "Or this crop top with my black skirt." Both outfits were nice, but the second one was kind of revealing. As much as I would love seeing her in the skirt, I really didn't want anyone else gawking over her at the party, so I went with the first choice.

She pouted cutely, "Really? I thought the crop top and the skirt was cute."

"No, it is. You can wear it if you want, I'd just rather not have the random dudes at the party drooling over you," I admitted.

A playful smile formed on her lips, "Fine. I'll just wear the first outfit."

I smiled in approval and stuck my hands into the pockets of my denim jacket. My eyebrows raised a bit when she casually let the towel that was wrapped around her body fall to the floor. I stared at her with no shame and took in every inch of her perfectly sculpted body.

Wow. I love being gay.

Camila caught me staring through the mirror and smirked, "Like what you see?"

I licked my lips, "Very much."

She giggled and turned around once she was fully dressed. "You can just chill and watch tv while I do my hair. I'll try to be quick." She said and grabbed her blow dryer.

I glanced at the watch on my wrist and saw it was 8 o'clock. The party was probably already going on. I turned on the tv and looked for something to keep me entertained.

By the time Camila was done, a whole hour had passed. The brunette came out of her bathroom and placed her makeup bag on the counter. I watched as she applied lip gloss to her plump lips. She smacked them together and spun around, "I'm ready."

"What happened to 'I'll try to be quick'?" I mocked her as I got off of the bed.

"I didn't take that long."

I chuckled, "You look good."

She smiled, "Likewise."

——

"I could hear the music already." Camila said as we walked hand in hand towards Lauren's house. We were at the corner of her street.

We decided to just walk to the party since it was likely that I wouldn't have been able to find anywhere to park my car if I would've brought it. Lauren didn't live far from us anyways.

As we got closer you could see colorful lights beaming from inside the huge house. We stopped in front of her yard. It was already littered with red cups and there were a bunch of randos fooling around on the lawn.

Camila grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. The lighting in the room was dim. It was hot and it reeked of sweat and alcohol. I squeezed my way through the bodies and lead us to the kitchen.

"It's so loud in here!" Camila shouted over the loud music. I took a seat on one of the stools and nodded my head in agreement. I looked at all the liquor on the countertop.

"What's up queers! Glad you made it." Lauren greeted loudly as she entered the room.

She opened the fridge and pulled out a bag of ice. She put ice into two red cups before pouring the rest into one of the coolers.

"Hey." I finally greeted back.

"Did you guys just get here?" She asked.

"Yeah."

The green eyed girl slid one of the liquor filled cups to me and the other to Camila. I brought the red cup to my lips and took a swig. Lauren smirked and gestured us to follow her.

I chugged what was in my cup and shuddered at the burning taste. I placed the empty cup back on the counter. Camila yanked my arm, nearly knocking me off the chair, and dragged me back into the crowded room.

I bobbed my head to the music that was blasting out of the speakers. "Dance with us guys!" Dinah yelled from the center of the room. She was dancing with Ally, Mani, and a few other people I wasn't familiar with.

Camila pulled me into the circle with them. She grabbed both of my hands and got me to dance along. I chuckled at her goofy dance moves and tried to keep up with her. We both probably looked like idiots, but I didn't care.

I turned my head to the side and watched in amusement as Normani began showing off her twerking skills. The girls began hyping her up. I had to admit, she had moves.

We danced and messed around until we all got tired. It was almost eleven by that time.

I followed the five girls back into the kitchen and rehydrated. I downed my beer like it was water and plopped down next to Camila.

"Camila hey! I didn't know you'd be here!"

The girls and I simultaneously turned our heads towards the direction the voice came from. I rolled my eyes when I saw it was Michael. He approached us with a smile.

It took all I had in me to not groan out loud.

Camila noticed the peeved look on my face and squeezed my hand. She sent him a tight smile. "Hey! And yeah, it's actually my friends party." She replied, pointing to Lauren, who awkwardly waved at the red haired boy.

He nodded then looked at me, "Hey Y/N."

"Hey Mitchell." I greeted, purposely calling him by the wrong name.

I felt Camila's hand gently smack my leg. I could've blamed my pettiness on the alcohol in my system, but nah, it was all me. The Australian awkwardly scratched his head.

"Uh, it's Michael."

"Right." I chuckled dryly.

He composed himself before looking back at Camila. "Remember that song I told you I was working on?" She nodded her head. "Well I finished it and have it recorded on my phone! Want to hear it?" He enthusiastically asked.

Camila smiled, "Sure."

Michael grinned and pulled out his phone. He pointed over his shoulder, "Maybe we should go outside to listen to it, you won't be able to hear it over all the noise in here."

"Okay," she agreed.

I sighed in annoyance, but then thought back to the conversation we had a couple of nights ago. Camila's words replayed in my head and they made me feel a little better.

The Cuban pecked my cheek before hopping off the kitchen stool, "I'll catch up."

I nodded, much to my dismay. I watched as they left the room. "Who the hell was that?" Normani asked with a puzzled look. "Camila's ex boyfriend. Don't you remember him from tenth grade?" Ally interjected.

"Oh shit, I remember. Didn't they only date for a few months though?" She asked.

"Yeah because he moved away, but he's back now," Ally stated and sipped her water.

A moment of silence surrounded us.

"Let's play some games?" Lauren suggested.

My friends nodded their heads in agreement. I was kinda hesitant to say yes because I didn't want to get as drunk as I did the last time I was here, but I went along with it because I didn't want to ruin the fun.

——

After a few drinking games, I was buzzed, but I still had sense of what was going on around me. I didn't want to get shitfaced, so I decided that I had enough alcohol for the night. I checked the time on my wrist and saw it was close to midnight.

"I'll be back." I said, slurring my words a bit.

I ran a hand through my hair and stumbled away from the table. My eyes scanned the room for Camila. I hadn't seen her since she left earlier, I wasn't sure if she ever came back in.

I grabbed a water bottle and tiredly leaned against a wall. I was honestly ready to call it a night. I drank my water and observed all the people in the room. There was so much going on. I chuckled to myself as I looked at all the trash in the house. Lauren was going to have a lot of cleaning up to do after this.

My head whipped towards the stairs when I heard a weird noise. It kinda sounded like a whimper. I tilted my head in confusion and squinted my eyes. I moved closer to a small figure that was sitting alone on a couch that was pushed by the staircase.

I realized it was Ariana when one of the party lights flashed against her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and sat down next to her.

She looked up and quickly tried to wipe her tears away, "Nothing, I'm fine."

"You're obviously not. What happened?"

She let out one more sob before proceeding to tell me, "T-This guy I've been talking to for a few weeks, h-he blew me off. He tried to get me to have sex with him tonight, but I told him I wasn't ready. He got mad and said he didn't want to date a prude then left."

I frowned slightly, not really knowing what to say. I wasn't really good at comforting people.

"Don't cry over assholes like that. If all he wanted was sex from you, then you're better off without him," I finally said.

"I know, but I feel like an idiot," she mumbled while wiping her eyes.

I placed a hand on her shoulder, "You're not an idiot. Fuck him. You deserve better."

"I hate boys." She muttered.

"Me too." I jokingly agreed to lighten the mood. She looked back up at me and laughed a bit at my statement. Her eyes had a red tint to them. I offered her a comforting smile.

"You're so nice. You know that?"

I chuckled and rubbed my neck, "I try."

She chewed on her bottom lip and played with the hem of her shirt. She looked back up and locked eyes with me. She stared at me for a few moments with an odd look on her face. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I cleared my throat to speak again. But before any words could leave my mouth, I was tackled back onto the couch by her.

"Woah what are you doin—"

My eyes went wide when she cut me off by smashing our lips together. I immediately tried pulling away but she was straddling me, so it was hard. She held the collar of my jacket while forcefully moving her lips against mine. The kiss lasted for about five seconds, then a voice called my name out.

"Y/N?"

Ariana's grip on me loosened and I was finally able to push her off of me. I wiped my mouth and froze in place when I saw it was Camila. Shock and disbelief were written all over her face as she stared at me.

Shit. This looked really bad.

I shot up from the couch and frantically shook my head. I tried to get closer to her, but she backed away from me with each step I took. Her facial expression grew hard.

"Wait. I swear it's not what you thin—"

I couldn't finish my sentence because Camila smacked me across the face and ran. The loud slap caught the attention of few people nearby. I stood still in shock and held my stinging cheek. I looked up and noticed Ally was at the top of the stairs looking down at me with her mouth hanging wide open.

Everything happened so fast, I had to take a second to process what the hell had just happened. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I clenched jaw as my eyes darted back to Ariana. Her red lipstick was smeared all over her mouth, so it was probably all over my face too.

"Why the fuck would you do that!" I snapped at the shorter girl. She flinched at my change of tone and stood up. She tried to apologize, but stammered over her words, "Y/N I-I'm sorry I don't know what—"

I chased after Camila, not bothering to listen to the rest of Ariana's apology. I looked around the house, but had no luck in finding her. I went through every room and searched the back and front yard, but she was nowhere in sight. It was like she disappeared.

When I finally gave up I sat down on the curb in front of Lauren's house. I covered my face with my hands and let out a frustrated sigh.

A/N oof hi, it's been a while lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
6.1K 265 34
Two years later...
97.3K 4.5K 50
im too lazy to put a description. (:
29.4K 1.1K 10
Very first 5H oneshot 💕 -