Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

The Finale

10.1K 323 780
By latesleeper

**6 years later**

Marinette smiled and rubbed her big belly. She watched her two boys play from the distance and sighed.

"Hey, Mari." She heard. Marinette looked up to see her best friends.

"Hey, guys!" She greeted.

Alya and Nino sat down next to her while their son Mickey ran to Louis and Hugo to play.

(If you answer this question right, you get to renamed DJWifi's child! Because this name was kind of rushed. XD Okay, here it is....What....is my name? Comment your answer and the name you'd like for the boy. Yes! A boy! [Edit: Renamed! :)])

"How you doing?" Alya asked as she placed a hand on her friend's stomach.

Marinette giggled. "We're okay." She said, also referring to the baby.

She was pregnant with her third child and the due date was in a few weeks. She decided to go to the park to get some fresh air and for her sons to play. The eldest was Hugo. He had Marinette's dark blue hair and her blue eyes. His complexion was the only thing he got from his father. And Adrien was not happy about that. Because he had more of Marinette's features. Heck, he even said the child had his mothers smile.

But he loved the child nonetheless.

Then there was Louis, the second born. He had Adrien's blonde hair. But when the boy opened his eyes the first time, Adrien groaned when he saw the familiar blue eyes. Louis also had his father's complexion.

Hey, at least he had two of Adrien's features. In a way.

Marinette smiled while she thought of her husband who was in Germany for a business trip. She missed him so much, but she knew he'd be back in a week. Hopefully, he'd make it in time for the birth of his daughter.

Yes, it was a girl.

They were going to name her Emma. Well, Adrien didn't know. If there was something else that disappointed Adrien, it was that Marinette was the one who came up with the names for the boys. So, naturally, he'd want to name his daughter.

What was wrong with Adrien Jr and Nino Jr?

Okay, they are pretty bad.

Marinette only let him name the baby because she was a good wife.

Marinette giggled at the thought until she felt a a pain in her stomach. She winched.

Alya noticed and looked at her friend worriedly. "Marinette? You okay?"

"U-Uh.. I-I t-t-think the baby..." She said weakly and began to groan in pain.

"Nino, get the kids and come later! I'm taking Marinette to the hospital!" Alya instructed and began to take Marinette to her car.

"Wait, Nino my car keys are in my purse! AND DON'T FORGET MY PURSE!" Marinette yelled and pointed to the pink purse on the bench.

"Kay, ma'am!" Nino saluted and walked to the boys.

"Where's Mommy and Aunt Alya?" Hugo asked, looking around for his mother and aunt.

Nino chuckled and kneeled to his height. "Boys, let's go. Your Mommy is going to give birth." Nino said straightforwardly.

Hugo and Louis looked a each other in shock. "Let's go!" They began to pull Nino and Mickey towards Marinette's car. Nino grabbed Marinette's purse on the way.

--

"Okay, girl! Stay calm!" Alya said panicked.

Marinette calmly chuckled and looked at her friend. "Alya, I'm the pregnant one. Besides I'm fine. Ah!" She cried.

"SEE! YOU'RE NOT!"

"ALYA! EYES ON THE ROAD IF YOU WANT US TO LIVE!"

"Right."

"Man, you're like Adrien." Marinette commented and gave a small laugh.

"Oh, yeah! You have to tell Adrien!" Alya exclaimed, hitting the honk by accident.

"No, I don't want to bother him. He's busy." Marinette said.

"Marinette, you know, to Adrien you and the kids will never be a bother."

Marinette sighed. "Okay. I'll call him." She began to reach for her purse but realized, "I left it in the park!" She whined. Alya chuckled and shook her head.

"Ow!" Marinette grunted and clutched her stomach.

Alya began to panic again. "Mari, are you-"

"ALYA DRIVE FASTER!"

"OH SHIT!"

---

Nino sighed as he heard the three boys arguing in the back.

"IT'S A BOY!" Louis cried.

"NO, IT'S A GIRL!" Hugo retorted.

"Guys...it's a girl." Mickey simply stated.

"SEE!"

"NO!"

"Boys, we'll have to wait and see." Nino said calmly. The three boys whined and slumped in their seats.

Nino knew it was a girl but it was fun hearing the kids argue over the gender. Lol.

"Hey, Uncle Nino."

"Yes, Hugo?" Nino turned to the young boy who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Mommy's phone is ringing." Hugo pointed to the device inside his mother's bag that was vibrating.

"Oh, hand it over." Nino said. Hugo picked up the phone and handed it to Nino.

It was Adrien.

"Oh, crap." Nino muttered as he answered the call and put it on loud speaker. "Oh, heeey buddy~"

"Who's Buddy?" Hugo questioned.

'Nino?!' Adrien exclaimed. 'Why are you picking up? Where's Marinette?!'

Nino chuckled nervously, "She's in the....Hospital.."

'Wha- Why?!'

Louis heard his dad's voice from his seat and jumped, "DAD! MOM IS GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE BABY!" He exclaimed.

'WHAT?! NOW?! BUT, BUT! I CAN'T MAKE IT! NO!' Adrien cried in distress.

"It's okay, daddy! I'll kiss the baby just like what you did when mommy had Louis!" Hugo chimed happily. Adrien chuckled at his sons words.

'That's my boy!' Adrien said.

"Okay, man. We're pulling up at the hospital car park. I'll call you when the baby is here! Lol, bye!" Nino ended the call before Adrien could say anything.

"Dad, let's go!" Mickey said and began to pull his father along with Louis and Hugo.

"Wait, let's go get some ice cream first!" Nino said and pointed to the ice cream stand a few metres away from where they were.

"YAY!" The three boys cheered along with Nino.
---

"Omg! Why now?! Why you gotta come out now?! Your dad isn't here! Why now?!" Alya spoke as she paced back and forth in the waiting room. She received weird looks from the other people in the room but she ignored them.

"Ugh, Nino where are you? It's been 2 hours." She bit her fingers anxiously and sat on an empty seat.

---
"So, how does the baby come out?" Louis turned to Nino who choked on his ice cream and he heard the question.

"Wh-what?!" Nino coughed.

"He asked how the baby comes out." Mickey repeated as he pat his fathers back.

"U-uh...They come out...of their mommy's...bellybutton." Nino lied. The three boys exchanged looks of fascination.

(My life was a lie! EVERYTHING! I can't believe I thought babies came from the bellybutton.)

Nino sighed in relief. Such innocent minds shall not be destroyed.

"Uncle Nino, mommy's phone is making noise again." Hugo said and pointed at phone in Nino's front pocket. He had forgotten to put it back in Marinette's bag.

Oh, well.

He picked it up and checked the caller. "Oh, it's your daddy." Nino said.

"DADDY!" The two boys cheered and began to pester Nino to answer. Nino answered and put it on speaker.

"Hey, bro." Nino said casually.

'NINO?!! WHY DO YOU KEEP ANSWERING WHERE'S MARI-'

"HEY DAD! WHERE HAVING ICE CREAM WITH UNCLE NINO!" Louis and Hugo greeted together.

'Oh, hey boys!' Came Adrien's bittersweet reply. 'Nino, put the speaker off. I wanna talk to you.'

Nino did has he was told and brought the phone to his ears, only to be greeted by such colourful words that could form a rainbow.

Nino scratched his head and ended the call. What on earth did he do wrong? Seriously, Adrien should be thanking him for taking his kids out for ice cream. Wait, is that how they say thank you in German or something?

"Dad, when are we gonna go see aunt Mari?" Mickey asked, while wiping away the ice cream that was on his cheeks.

Nino's was mind blown. Alya was gonna kill him. Adrien too.

"U-um...real soon? How 'bout now? Okay, let's go!" Nino pulled the kids out of their seats and led them to the exit.

"But, I want more.." Hugo pouted.

---

Alya bit her nails out of nervousness and anger. Nervous, because Marinette is still in there, god knows what is happening and Nino is taking his damn time to get there.

"Mommy!" She heard the familiar voice of her child.

"Mickey?" She turned around and was greeted with a bear hug. From Nino.

"Please don't kill me, honey! The kids were hungry and I took them out to eat! I didn't mean to take too long!" Nino said in a pleading tone.

"Daddy only does this when he does something wrong." Mickey whispered to the Adrienette kids.

(XD)

"So does that mean he did something wrong?" Hugo whispered back.

"Probably." Mickey whispered.

"Hi." Louis waved from the back awkwardly, feeling lonely.

(Me. ;-;)

Alya took a few deep breaths before letting out a long sigh. "Fine, you're free. But the next time you do this, I'll whip you." Alya threatened.

"Oohh, kinky.." Nino whispered seductively while smirking. Alya glared and punched his gut.

"Have you called Adrien?" She asked while she watched him cry in agony.

"He called minutes ago but he didn't seem so happy." Nino said while he groaned.

Alya chuckled as she watched her husband's pain. Till she noticed the doctor approaching.

"Doctor!" She ran up to the woman. "How is she? And the baby?!"

Hugo and Louis also ran up and began to ask the same questions.

The doctor smiled, "Their both fine."

---

'So, that's why you're coming back?'

"Yes, dad." Adrien stressed. "I'm coming back because Marinette needs me."

'Adrien, you know that the reason why I sent you-'

"I know, dad! But this is my child! She's more important! I'm sure they'll understand-"

'Adrien-'

"I mean, this is my little girl. My princess! Your granddaughter!"

'Adrien, sto-'

"NO YOU STOP!" Adrien exclaimed, breathing heavily after his outburst. His father stayed silent. Maybe he had changed his mind.

'You'll come back on Wednesday-'

"But, dad! That's two days from now-"

'I will help Marinette and the kids whichever way you want me to. Just say it and I'll do it. Just till you get back. Meanwhile, you seal that deal and make me proud!'

Adrien began to tear up at the statement.

Was this even his dad?

"Okay, father." He said shakily.

'Bye, son.'

He ended them call and put the phone to his chest while letting out a sigh. "Best day ever."

---
**timeskip to Wednesday**

"Okay, okay, okay!" Adrien repeated with excitement as he saw the mansion getting closer. He had arrived in the afternoon from Germany and was now on his way home. To see his wife, two boys and daughter.

Holy shit, it felt amazing.

The limo came to a stop and he fumbled with the handle than opened the door.

He took a deep breath and approached the door. He opened it.

Darkness.

"SURPRISE!" He almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the shouts.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD-?!" He couldn't finish his sentence as his two jumped and tackled him in a hug.

"DADDY!" They exclaimed together.

Adrien chuckled, "Louis, Hugo! How are my two awesome boys?"

"Great!" They respond in unison.

Marinette walked forward and helped her husband to his.feet, than kissed his lips.

"Ew!" The two boys along with Mickey gagged.

Adrien pulled away and smiled, "I missed you too." Making Marinette giggle.

"Hey, there!" He turned and saw Alya, Chloé, Nathaniël, Tom, Sabine, Rose, Julieka, Mylene, Ivan- all their former classmates.

And his dad.

"Guys!" He laughed and waved at them. His laughter was cut short when he realized.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" He cried.

As if on cue, music started. It was some guy screaming in a different language. Adrien recognised it but he could remember.

"Where is that coming from?" He asked looking around. He noticed his dad sighing.

"I think it's coming from outside. Backyard." Mr Agreste said.

Adrien raised a brow but went to the backdoor. He opened the door and the music got louder. Now the words of the song changed to English.

"From the day we arrived on he planet. And blinking, step into the sun. There's more to see, than can ever be seen. More to do, than can ever be done!"

Everyone began to look up. Adrien followed their gaze and saw that they were staring at his daughter's new bedroom balcony.

The music still continued.

"There's far to much to take in here. More to find than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky! Keeps great and small on the endless round!"

(Guess the song?)

Adrien noticed something emerging from the room. It was..

"NINO?!" Adrien exclaimed, watching his friend walk forward to the edge to the balcony.

"IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!"

Nino held his hands up, holding a small blonde baby, who was dressed in a lion costume. Adrien had the urge to cry and facepalm.

"AND IT MOVES US ALL!" The music continued to blur in the background.

"Through despair and hope! Through-!" the music stopped.

"FAITH AND LOooOoOOOoovEe!" Nino's out of tune voice replaced the music.

The baby's eyes shot open and she began crying.

"NINO, BRING MY CHILD DOWN!" Adrien demanded angrily.

Nino cringed, "Can you just take the time to admire this scene?"

"No, I can't." Adrien rolled his eyes. "GET DOWN HERE OR I'LL COME UP THERE AND KICK YOUR AS-"

He stopped when Marinette whacked his head. "THE CHILDREN!" Adrien cringed and muttered a quick apology before looking up, only to see that Nino and his daughter were not there.

"Where did he go?"

"I'm here, dumb-dumb." Nino said and he walked over the his best friend with Emma, who was asleep again. "Here's Emma, she's soooooo adorbs!" Nino squealed and handed Emma to her father, making Alya facepalm and Mickey groan.

"Emma?" Adrien questioned, taking the little baby in his arms. He turned to his wife, "You named her Emma?" His eyes began to water.

"Yes, dad! Emma Abigail Agreste!" Hugo exclaimed happily making Adrien smile. "You even kept the second name? I'M SO HAPPY!" Adrien exclaimed and let out an unmanly cry.

"What the heck?" Alya questioned.

Emma opened her eyes and began to cry as well.

Marinette giggled, watching the like-father-like-daughter moment. "Honey, calm down." She reassured him. Adrien sniffled and looked down at the baby who had also stopped crying. Emma opened her eyes slowly and looked at her father, and smiled widely.

Adrien cried even harder. "SHE HAS MY EYES!"

"Okay?" Nathaniël questioned from the side. Chloé nudged him, "Shhh!" She turned back to watch the 'touching' moment.

"I love you, my little princess!" Adrien wailed and hugged the giggling Emma. Marinette smiled and hugged them, along with Hugo and Louis. They pulled away from their parents and smiled, "I love you, mom and dad." The two boy said together. "And you too, Emma!" Hugo quickly added. Louis nodded frantically. Marinette and Adrien chuckled, "We love you too." Adrien grinned. Emma laughed.

"Awww!"

And of course Nino, had something to say.. "Group hug." He said.

Everyone all huddled around and hugged.

---

Adrien: Hello, everyone! *blows a kiss your way*

Marinette: *nudges his gut* No flirting with the readers!

Adrien: Aye! *winches in pain*

Alya: Well, while you two are being cute, we have something to tell you.

Nino: Not only is this book coming to an end..but author is leaving wattpad! DX

Author:....You're an idiot Nino, you know that.

Nino: Why, yes. Yes I am.

Author: Anyway, no, I'm not leaving wattpad. Why would I? *glares at Nino* but just because this book has ended, doesn't mean it actually done for.

Adrien: She's actually going to update short stories about us!

Marinette: Which are related to this story!

Author: SO DON'T BE SAD! :)

All: BE HAPPY AND SMILE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 22
"Nino, come on. We're just friends! That's it." Adrien assured Nino. "Yeah, sure. Say what you want. But I'm just saying, you and Marinette look good...
113K 2.1K 37
What Happens when chloe trick marinette that makes her bullied by the whole school. P.s i had made these with season 1& season 2 in mind the only ne...
4.2K 221 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...
13.3K 1K 14
Marinette find out that the boy that stole her first kiss in her prom ball was her bully for seven years, Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel and Emily Ag...