[6 Years] Chapter 50

"I'll be back tomorrow."

"Good, I'll be there to pick you up." Alya smiled and turned her laptop off.

She was happy, her friend was gonna be reunited with her boyfriend. And then he'll propose! Then they'll be happy!

Like her and Nino. She was proudly Mrs Lahiffe.

And she couldn't wait until Marinette becomes Mrs Agreste because all she's ever done ever since the wedding was tease Alya for her marital status.

I MADE YOU MAID OF HONOR AND THAT HOW YOU REPAY ME! She would yell.

Whatever, at least she'll get a taste of her own medicine in 3 days time.

---

Alya heard her phone beep. It was, she glanced at the clock, 5 in the morning. Who the bloody- Right, Adrien.

She slowly pulled Nino's arm off her and stood up. She wore her red coat and quietly grabbed her phone and car keys from the nightstand, making sure to not make a sound to wake Nino, she left the house.

She drove to the airport and parked her car. There was another beep on her phone. She looked at the messages that were sent by Adrien.

4:59 am

Are you awake

5:26 am

Are you here?

Alya chuckled and typed a reply.

Yes, I'm outside.

Adrien: Okay! I out. Just wave so I can see you.

Alya locked her phone and stuck her head out the window. She saw the blonde man standing at the exit with his suitcase and backpack, looking around hopelessly.

"Hey!" She shouted and began to wave her hands. Adrien saw her and waved back. He began to walk towards her car.

"What's up, Agreste?" Alya chuckled.

"Nothing much. And you, Mrs Lahiffe?" He grinned mischievously while Alya growled. Adrien put his bags in the trunk and went to seat in the passenger side.

"So, everything prepared." He asked.

Alya smirked and started the car. "Yep, all it needs is you and than that's all."

"Man, I feel so useless. I said I'd do it-"

Alya cut him off. "But weren't you the one who organised everything? You even drew out some of the designs. And not to mention, you hand picked the dress Marinette's gonna wear! AHH I'M SO HAPPY!"

"EYES ON THE ROAD!"

"Sorry!" Alya quickly steered away from the wrong lane and back to the right one.

"Well, now I have to just practice my-"

Alya scoffed, cutting the blonde off. "Pssh, practice. What is there to practice?"

"My speech."

"Why do you need a speech?" She glanced at the blonde and quickly back to the road.

"Well, it's-"

"You know, Adrien. You've changed."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're more dorky than you were before." Alya chuckled as Adrien gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Real funny."

"So, where will you be staying?" Alya turned to him after they had stopped at a road crossing.

"At Chloé's hotel." He replied. "I texted her last week and told her the plan." He added with a grin.

"Oh, yeah. No wonder she just appeared out of nowhere and began to help out with the preparations." Alya mused.

"So, has Marinette seen it?" Adrien asked. Alya shook her head making him sigh in relief.

"Good, we don't want her seeing it."

Alya began to laugh.

"What?" Adrien asked, watching his friend laughing hysterically.

"No, it's just - it was just hilarious how Chloé and I tried to stop her from going there. She's been wanting to go there." Alya explained.

Adrien furrowed his eyebrows, worried. "How do you know she didn't sneak of when you guys weren't with her?"

Alya winked. "We told Sabine and Tom."

"By the way, how did you get Tom's blessing to marry Marinette?" Alya curiously asked.

Adrien gave a halfhearted laugh. "I called him on Skype and asked him. He was literally crying. It took, six....no wait," he put a finger on his chin and thought. "Fifteen. Fifteen calls till he gave me his answer... Or was it twenty? Can't remember." He shrugged his shoulders and sat back.

Alya looked baffled. "How the bloody hell did you call him that many times?"

"He kept hanging up when I called. When he finally answered, he looked like a moody teen who had watched Titanic 10 times." Adrien said.

Alya chuckled at that.

"We're here." Alya announced as she stopped the car.

"Kay, see you in a few days." Adrien said and got out. He took his bags and waved at Alya before leaving.

--

"Hey, Adrien!" Chloé greeted happily as she watched the blonde man walk in.

"Hey, Chloé." Adrien greeted back. "Where's Nathaniël?"

"Oh, he's still asleep!" She beamed and led him to the lift. "I had your room ready, but I know your stay is limited." She winked at the blonde who laughed bashfully.

"I'm so excited!" She squealed as she yanked Adrien out of the lift and dragged him to his room.

"Here is your room. If you need anything, my room is just on he next floor." Chloé smiled and walked away.

Adrien smiled to himself as he opened the door to his room.

--

Here is an adorable picture of Chat! Don't be sad the book is ending! 😊😀😁