[3 Years] Chapter 47

Short chapter- Sorry! But this is mostly Marinette and Adrien so yeah! :)

---

"Hey, baby!" Adrien smirked as he saw Marinette's face appear on his computer screen.

Marinette burst out laughing. "What the hell, Kitty?"

Adrien grinned sheepishly. "Merry Christmas, M'lady. Might I add, you look so hot in the sweater."

"It's an ugly sweater." She deadpanned.

"Oh? But you make it look beautiful." He smirked cockily while Marinette giggled. "Seriously, you're such a flirt?"

"Only for you."

"Better be."

"Ahh, jealous?" Adrien chuckled at his girlfriends mad face. Marinette scoffed, "What if I am?"

"Well, the girls here are really pretty. And damn sexy." He bit his tongue to prevent himself from laughing when he saw Marinette's jealous face.

"But even so, they don't have what you have." He added. Marinette raised an eyebrow. "Really? What's that?"

"My last name."

Marinette coughed. "Excuse me, but the last time I check, my last name's Dupain Chang! Not Agreste!" She sassed.

Adrien chuckled. "Oops, I thought we were married. I meant my heart." He said, cheesily.

Marinette blushed. "You idiot, you're so cheesy."

"Correction, you handsome idiot!" He boasted.

Marinette rolled her eyes at his cockiness. But yes, she agreed that this idiot is actually more handsome. He has defiantly changed a lot. In her opinion, a lot more sexy.

What about her? Has she changed?

"M'lady?" She was snapped out of her thoughts.

"Huh?" She blinked. Adrien chuckled, "I knew something was different!" He exclaimed. She blushed. "W-what is i-it?"

"You've tied your hair in a ponytail! I was wondering where your pigtails went!" He grinned. Marinette smiled and looked down, but she was a bit disappointed.

She looked up when she heard Adrien chuckling. "And you're cheeks seemed to have shrunk! Why I loved your chubby cheeks!" He whined. The bluenette giggles as he continued. "But you do look sexy with that jawline! Has your eyes ever been this bright! They're shining! DAMN, SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!" He continued.

Marinette was giggling uncontrollably as he continued to compliment her.

Once he finished, he sat back and watched his girlfriend laugh her head off. "There." He said. Marinette stopped laughed and blushed. "Wh-what?"

"You still look beautiful, Marinette. Even if you've changed." He mused.

"H-how-"

"You were saying it out loud." He stated.

Marinette blushed deeper. "O-oh." This was awkward.

"But even if you do change, I will always love you." He smiled. "Cause you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Marinette returned the smile. "Oh, you dork. I love you, too. Even if you were the worst that happened to me."

Adrien frowned. "Come on, I wasn't that bad!" He complained. Marinette stared at him blankly.

"Okay, maybe a bit."

"I love you, Kitty."

"I love you too, M'lady."

"Merry Christmas." They both smiled.

--

OMG THIS NEVER ENDING LOOOOOVVVVVEEE!!!!😍😍😍😍😍