Chapter 3

"Adrien, what's the plan?" The raven haired boy asked the blonde walking beside him.

Adrien gave a little shrug. "I forgot what I was gonna do when I went to sleep." Nino's jaw dropped. He had never heard those words come out of the blonde's mouth.

"Hey, Nino. You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Adrien gave a little wave at his stunned friend's face.

Nino shook his head, regaining his previous composure. "Yeah, fine."

"So back to the plan." Adrien began. Nino's face lit up with excitement. "Yeah?" He asked eagerly.

"..." Adrien stayed silent.

"..." Nino returned it.

They stayed like that for a moment before Adrien snapped his fingers.

"Ice bucket challenge." He said in triumph. Nino grinned and nodded his head slightly at the so called 'brilliant' plan.

---

"Marinette..." The bluenette groaned and turned around on her chaise.

"Marinette." The voice said once more which made the girl turn her face on to her pillow.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHANG! GET UP THIS INSTANT!" And down the bluenette fell with a little shriek. She looked up and looked at her mother who had her hands on her hips. She sneered at the girl before replacing it with a smile. "Good, you're up. Get ready for school." The woman cooed and walked away.

Marinette sighed and grabbed her towel, walking towards the bathroom and slamming it shut.

---

" Give me the bucket, Nino!" The blonde yelled. The raven haired boy ignored him and put the blue bucket over his head which covered his face. He put his hands on his hips and stood like some superhero from the movies.

"I'm...NINO MAN!" Nino exclaimed. Adrien couldn't help but slap his forehead at his friends stupidity. He picked up a stone and aimed it at the bucket.

Once the stone came into contact with the bucket, all Nino could hear was a loud irritating bang which went through his ears. He cringed and threw the bucket off his head and held his ears.

"Ahh! F-"

"Shhh, such big language for a boy who acts like a superhero." Adrien said while picking up the bucket that rolled to his feet.

"Shuddup." Nino groaned. Adrien chuckled and filled the bucket with water. "Where's the ice?" He asked Nino.

Nino took out some ice out of his bag that they had stolen earlier in the cafeteria.

The blonde took the ice and poured the entire thing into the bucket, chuckling evilly as he did so. "Let's go." Adrien gestured his friend to follow.
---

"Hey, Alya!" Marinette waved at the ombrè ahead of her.

"Oh, hey, Mari!" She gladly greeted back. They walked together towards the school entrance.

"Hahaha, but I'm warning you..Keep your eyes open!" Alya warned. Marinette laughed a little but nodded.

They stepped closer to the entrance, when...

SPLASH!

---

     - Edited 2K18-