Chapter 19

"Oh...My...GOSH!" Marinette yelled into her pillow. She sat up, grabbed the pillow and threw it forcefully onto the floor while yelling out in frustration.

"God!" She yelled.

"Why did he look so sexy." She said. Her eyes widened.

"FUCK! There I go again. Calling him a sexy neko. But I gotta admit. He was so cute and- SHUT UP!" She fell onto her bed.

"I can't even sleep." She whined.

**Time skip to 5 am in the morning**

Marinette still had her eyes open, but they we're red and tired. She sat up and stretched. "Maybe a walk in the park would do, after all, it's just a few blocks away, so it won't be long to get there." She said and changed into something warm and comfortable.

She slowly sneaked past her parents bedroom and went downstairs.

"Maybe some cookies and croissants would do, just for an early morning breakfast or something."

So, she went into the kitchen and put a few snacks into a bag and walked out the door.

The cold early morning breeze hit her face as she embraced it. Feeling happy for some reason. The memories of last night were a blur to her. All was forgotten.

She let out a content sighed. A smile crept to her face as she began walking towards the park.

Marinette walked into the seemly empty park. She sat down on one of the benches and looked at the empty park. It was nice when no one was around. She ate her snacks while watching the dimmed sky.

"This is nice." She mumbled.

"Yeah."

She was shocked by the sudden voice and turned around. "AHHHMAHGOD!" She scream and moved back but the bench came to an end causing her to fall off.

"Ouch." She grimaced as she rubbed her behind. She than looked up to the mystery person.

"Hey! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" She scream.

"Sneaking up on someone like that." She mumbled.

"Well, sorry." They replied.

'That voice.' Marinette thought. "Wait, ADRIEN?!!?" She almost woke the people living next to the park with her ear deafening scream.

"GEEZ! CALM DOWN WOMAN!" The boy yelled while holding his ears.

Marinette stopped for a brief moment and looked at him.

"Thank you." Adrien said and removed his hands from his ears.

"Look, I gotta go." Marinette said and reached for her bag which was next to Adrien. But than a hand held her arms from reaching her bag.

Adrien chuckled. "No, so fast, little lady. You're staying here."

"Huh?" Her eyes widened as she looked at him with fear.

"Pssh," he rolled his eyes. "I'm not gonna do anything bad to you." He assured.

Marinette nodded and sat. 'I better not let my guard down. If he does, I'll go all Bruce Lee on his ass. Hehe, yeah.' She thought to herself.

"So, what are you doing out here at this time." Adrien asked, cutting her from her train of thoughts. Marinette looked at him.

"I could ask you the something."

"Well, I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

"That doesn't count."

"Do I look like I care?"

"You're mean."

"And you're not?"

"Ugh! Fine." Adrien groaned in defeat. He scratched his nape and looked at her. "You're such a difficult little lady." He grinned.

"Little lady? Now whe-"

"Hush and listen, little lady." Marinette kept quiet. But deep in her heart, she was strangling him to death.

"Well, this isn't the first time I've been here. In fact, I've been coming here for 5 years, at this exact time, hoping she would come back. I come here everyday to wait for her, cause I still can't accept the fact that she's gone." He said. Tears forming in his eyes.

Marinette looked at him in confusion. Than realisation hit her. "Your mom?" She said quietly.

Adrien nodded. "We would always come here when dad wasn't around." He smiled at the memory.

"And this was the bench I would always sit on if I lose her in a crowd. She would always find me." He began to sniffle violently.

"If I ever had the chance, I would sit here all day waiting for her." He said as the sniffling died down.

Marinette looked at him with pity. But she knew that if she did show it, it would make him mad.

"So, why are you telling me this?" She asked, trying to hide her sorrow.

Adrien sighed and looked at her. "Because, you have this one thing that no other girl has. You and her share this thing that can make me happy."

"And that is?" She asked.

"Your smile."

Her eyes widened. Adrien smiled. "Last night, when I saw you smiling. It reminded me so much about my mom." He sighed and stood up.

"Well, I should be going now, little lady." He said and began to walk away.

"But I didn't tell you why I'm here...UGH! ADRIEN!"

Adrien was shocked to hear her scream his name. He turned around but than he felt something hugging him. He looked down and saw that Marinette had pulled him in an embrace.

He heard silent sobbing.

He chuckled. "The little lady is getting emotional?"

"Shut up." She muttered. Adrien smiled and hugged her back.

---

Marinette entered her bakery, looking like she just came out of a bar.

"Marinette. What happened to you?" Sabine asked her daughter.

Marinette walked past her father and fainted into his arms.

"She has a fever!" Tom said as he moved his hands around Marinette's face.

"I'm tired." She mumbled while breathing hardly.

---
I'll have you know, that you can get fever while outside in the cold, crying.

Okay, maybe I did but I don't know about you guys.

So, I updated. Yaay!! Well what can I say, expect your welcome.

For the tides, the sun, the sky! Hey it's okay, it's okay, your welcome. I'm just an ordinary demi guy!

Okay! I am literally in love with that song. Bye!

-Edited 2K18-