Chapter 6

"He really did that?"

"Mmhmm." Marinette blushed and nodded. Alya put a hand on her chin and looked up at the sky. "Wow, that is so not Adrien like." Alya stated.

"Well, Adrien or not, I am creeped out and scared." Marinette protested.

Alya laughed. "You're just being over dramatic."

"That's all you've been saying! You're just being over dramatic!" Marinette complained as she mimicked her friends voice. Alya rolled her eyes at the bluenette beside her.

"So what? If he hurts you I'll just slice him to pieces."

"I'd like to see you try." Marinette snorted. Alya stuck her tongue out playfully at her.

"Code red! Code red!" Marinette yelled out manically. "Eh?" Alya watched as her friend hyperventilated.

"Alya hide me!" Marinette pleaded. Alya gave a careless shrug and shoved her into the bathroom next to her.

"Hey, Four-eyes." The blonde said and entered the bathroom. Alya nodded and waved, not effected by the insult. Her eyes suddenly widened when she noticed that Adrien had entered the same bathroom she had shoved Marinette into. She looked up at the sign. "The boys bathroom!?" She exclaimed as her face went pale.

---

Marinette ran right into a stall as soon as Alya pushed her into the bathroom. She sat on the seat and breathed, silently talking to herself.

"Keep calm. Ahaha. Keeeeeep caaaaaaaalm." She twitched.

She heard the door opening and closing. She sighed. Maybe it was someone else cause heh! It's the girl bathroom.

She slowly lowered her feet to the floor and opened the door quietly. She peeked around than made a dash for the sinks. She held onto the table and breathed.

She heard the sound of water pouring. The bluenette turned her head to the side to see if someone was beside her but she quickly regretted the decision.

"OH MY GAWD!" She exclaimed.

"OH MY FUCKING-" The person scream as the quickly pulled their zipper up.

Marinette scream and placed her hands over her eyes.

"CRAP, WOMAN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"AHHHHHH!" Was all Marinette could say before she hurried out the bathroom, not willing to look back.

---

"She's gonna kill me.."

"Nah she's my friend, she wouldn't." Alya chuckled as she paced back and forth.

"ahhhhhHHHHHHHHH~!" She heard in a distance so she turned. She saw the bluenette running to her with her hands over her eyes.

"Yep..I'm dead."

Marinette ran straight into the ombrè causing them both to fall on the ground.

Alya groaned once her back hit the hard floor.

"YOU!" Marinette scream in her face, spitting a bit in the process.

"I- YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAW-" Marinette shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Dupain!" Marinette turned and saw Adrien walking towards her.

"Goodbye, Alya!" Marinette blushed and ran home.

---

-Edited 2K18-