Chapter 25

The sun shone brightly through a certain blonde's window. He didn't only get up because of the suns rays. But also his ringing phone. And no, it wasn't his alarm.

He picked up his phone and answered.

"NINO KNOWS ALL! SEE'S ALL! SHIPS ALL!" A voice spoke, reenacting the scene from Ice Age.

"What is it, Buck?" Adrien asked, while rubbing his still sleepy eyes.

"Meet me in school. I have something to tell you!" With that he hang up.

"Wait! Nino? Nino?!" Adrien looked at his phone in disbelief. "That idiot hung up on me." He groaned and went to take a shower.

---

Adrien sighed and got out of his car.

"DUDE!" He turned around and saw his raven haired friend walking to him.

"Hey. So what is it you want to tell me?" He asked. A big goofy grin spread across Nino's face as he pulled his blonde friend to the closest bench and push him to seat down.

"Okay." Adrien said.

"Dude. Big news about Marinette. She has a-" he was cut off when a pair of pale hands covered his mouth.

**earlier**

"Okay, Mama! I'm going!" Marinette said as she grabbed a croissant for a quick snack.

"Are you sure, honey? You're pretty early. You can still have a decent br-" Sabine stopped once she had noticed her daughter was gone. She sighed and shrugged.

Marinette quickly crossed the road and made it to school. She had only one reason to come this early. Nino.

He might be trying to tell Adrien.

(No shit, Sherlock.)

Well, he may have told him over the phone but her hopes are still high that he didn't. And he was trying to tell Adrien now. Waking up this early kept her thinking.

' Do I really like him? Maybe not....but why am I so worried that he'll know? Probably just hormones.. But...'

Every answer to her question just didn't make sense. Her eyes widened in realisation. "I do like him." She groaned. She turned around when she heard her name mentioned.

"Dude. Big news about Marinette. She has a-" By than, Marinette was already behind Nino, covering his big mouth with her hand.

She felt something warm on her palms. "EW! YOU LICKED ME!" She scream in disgust as Nino smirked.

"She lik-" Marinette quickly put his hat over his face, causing his words to be muffled.

"And Adrien watches as the endless battle of Marinette and Nino unfold. Whatever Nino was trying to tell me, will be a mystery after he chokes on his own hat." Adrien said while shaking his head at the two.

"Do you mind if I talk to him?" Marinette said between gritted teeth. Adrien shrugged. "Be my guest."

The bluenette grabbed the raven haired boy by his ears and led him away. Far from the blonde so he won't hear them.

"Nino!"

"Ow. You have a really strong grip, you know?" He winched and touched his ears.

"You promised!"

"No I didn't, you know?"

"Whatever! But don't tell him! Please...." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Nino sighed sincerely. "Marinette, you know. As much as I want to listen to you.. It's just. The feels! Their telling me to tell him. It's for ADRIENETTE!" Stars began to sparkle in his eyes.

"Adrienette?"

"You and Adrien.. Cute, aye? I'm telling him anyways." Nino shrugged and began to walk away. Marinette quickly grabbed his shoulder. "Wait!" Nino stopped and rose a brow at her.

"I'll tell him." Nino turned away.

"Nino?"

She heard sniffles. "Nino??"

"I-I-I-I..I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!" Nino cried and hugged her. She awkwardly patted his back. "Okay?"

He pulled away and grabbed her hand, leading her to where Adrien was.

"No time to waste!" Nino said proudly. The bluenette began to think of an excuse to get her out of this situation. But like every other cliché story she read, she was saved by the bell.

"Gotta blast!" She said and ran away.

Nino sighed. "One day."
---

When all hope's gone...

Nino is the man.

-Edited 2K18-