[4 Years] Chapter 48

"Hey, M'Lady!"

"Hey, Kitty!"

"Happy Valentine's day!" They both said in unison making them both laugh.

"What have you been up too?" Adrien asked. Marinette simply shrugged. "Same old story, honestly."

"I never knew university was this hard!" Adrien cried dramatically. Marinette giggled.

"So how's you're art school?" He looked at her. Marinette just shrugged. "It's nice. I mean, it been like a few weeks but I really love it there!" She beamed. Adrien stared at her eyes. He loved the way they lit up when she was excited.

"Really? Is there anyone who's been hitting on you?" He asked. Marinette put a finger on her chin and pretended to think.

"Ummm....let me see.. No." Adrien let out a such of relief.

"And Nathaniël is there!"

He tensed at that. "Wha?!"

Marinette laughed, "Don't worry, he's still with Chloé."

"Right. You enjoy making me jealous." Adrien glared at the bluenette on his screen. Marinette innocently smiled. "Whoever said I did?"

"I said!"

Marinette laughed.

---

"Aw~ You're an idiot but you're a romantic one." Alya cooed at her boyfriend who grinned.

"I know. W-wait! I'm not an idiot!"

"Shut up and just accept it." Alya chuckled.

The two were sitting on a blanket with a picnic basket on the side and flowers surrounding them. They sat in front of a pond were ducks swam happily and fish swam away from the ducks.

"Okay, I'll let that go." Nino chuckled.

"Remember when you ask me why we never argue?" Alya sighed as she leaned on his shoulder.

Nino hummed in response.

"You're just so laid back and a really smooth talker. " She poked him, to which he reacted by wincing. "If you were strong headed, I would have broken uo with you already."

"I can be string headed." Nino protested.

Alya scoffed. "Really?"

"Yeah, when it comes to bringing to people together!" He poked his tongue out at her. Alya chuckled and punched him.

"You dork. I love you so much."

Nino leaned in and rubbed his nose against hers. "I love you too!" He cooed while Alya blushed and pushed his face away.

--

"Aww, M'lady! I wish I could give you your gift!" Adrien pouted.

"You can always send through-"

"No! I don't want some postman giving it to you! I wanna give it to you personally. Cause it's different from the others!" He complained.

Marinette rose a brow. "Okay. But that's like in, 2 years or something." She said.

"Than it's worth the wait." Adrien said, giving her a teasing look.

"If you say so." She looked at him curiously.

Little did she know, it was a ring.
---

Hey!! It's close to ending!!😭😭😭😭  triple update! 😀😀😀