Chapter 27

"Ugh! Speak of the devil." Alya groaned and glared at her.

The brunette, or also known as Lila, glared back at Alya. "No fun seeing you again, cousin." She spat.

(BOOM!! PLOT TWIST! proudly brought to you by latesleeper😊) [Edit; That was a joke! Lol, sorry! XD]

Marinette and Nino both gasped in disbelief. "SHE'S YOUR COUSIN?!"

"Ahh, hehehe..." Alya laughed nervously. Lila clicked her tongue at Alya and sat beside her.

"I can't believe you didn't tell friend and your.. Boyfriend." The brunette said, batting her eyelashes at Nino. Nino cringed and shifted awkwardly.

"Ahem! Taken! Ahem!" Nino coughed out, making Marinette and Alya giggle.

"Wait. Does that mean you are from Italy?" Nino questioned.

"Italy?" Marinette cocked her head in confusion.

"No. She gets that from her dad's side!" Alya answered quickly. Lila rolled her eyes at her cousins reaction.

"Anyway, I didn't see you at class today! I'm so gonna tell on you!" Alya threatened making Lila stick her tounge at her.

"I don't care! You're not my babysitter!" Lila retorted. Alya swore she could have felt a vein pop. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"Ugh, talk to the hand." The brunette turned and lifted her hand up to Alya's face.

"OW! DID YOU BITE MY NAIL!? I JUST GOT IT DONE!"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!"

"Marinette. Let's leave while we can." Nino whispered to the bluenette. Marinette nodded in agreement as they both slipped away from the arguing cousins.

---

"Ugh! You scared my friends away!" Alya sneered at the girl scoffing beside her.

"Please. You're ugly face was the reason." Lila retorted.

"Excuse me, I ain't no mirror!" The two bickered till they reached their house.

"Why do I even leave with you?" Alya mumbled.

She entered the house and went straight to the kitchen to get something for her to drink.

Lila followed.

"What? We're already home! Why are you still following me?!" Alya groaned out in irritation. Lila had a serious express on her face.

"I heard you guys talking about Adrien." She said, bluntly. Alya glared at her. "That was none of your business." She spat at her cousin.

"Stay away from him! He's mine!" The brunette glared back at Alya. Alya seemed taken back by this. "I'm alr-"

"Not you! Your blue-headed friend." Alya laughed.

"Marinette? Please, Marinette and Adrien look good together. I will not stop until their together!" Alya sneered at Lila.

"Look here, cousin! You all better stop what you're doing cause i-" Alya snickered, cutting her off.

"Cause what? You called dibs on him. Pssh!" Lila gave her a death galre making Alya smirk.

"All I'm saying is that he will be mine." With that, the brunette bitch- Sorry, I meant girl walked away. Alya shook her head in dismay.

"She hallucinating again."
---
Hello there beautiful readers and goodbye! Merry Christmas cause I will not be updating and I cannot say wish you a merry Christmas so...

MARI CHATMAS AND A HAPPY MEW YEAR!!!! :)

-Edited 2K18-