Chapter 16

Halloween time!

And Adrien was busy with his preparations for his party. Oh wait, he had whole bunch of people doing that from him. He wasn't in his mansion however. He called his dad and asked for permission but was told off rudely.

So, he decided to ask Chloé's father to use their hotel to host the party.

(You know, cause their 'friends')

The Mayor was unsure at first but changed his mind once he caught sight of the cash.

So everything was going smoothly. But...

Adrien's eyes widened. "I FORGOT TO GET A COSTUME!!!!!!"

---

"Marinette, just relax." Alya said, trying to calm Marinette down. But the bluenette kept on panicking. She had forgotten about the party, even though it was just yesterday that Adrien told her, and also forgot to get herself a costume.

"Girl, don't worry about it. I also forgot to get a costume." Alya laughed as her friend slumped in her seat. Marinette frowned.

"You know what, forget about the party. We're not even ready, right? It's not like a fairy is gonna appear and wave a magic wand to give us costumes." Alya snorted.

Just than, someone appeared. It was...

JOHN CENA!!!!!!!! XD JOKES! BACK TO THE STORY! [I remember why I wrote that, I was watching John Cena memes and vines XD.]

Marinette than perked up with a grin planted on her lips.
"No, but I can!" She stood up and folded her fists with a determined look.

Alya blinked. "Erm?" She watched as her friend ran over to the closet and pulled out various materials.

"You see, Alya. I forgot to mention that I can make costumes and accessories!" Marinette grinned. Alya smiled and sat on Marinette's chaise. "Well, let's see what you can do. And don't forget! This is a mascaraed party!"

"Gladly." Marinette said while twirling the scissors in her hand.

"Who knew Adrien would throw that kind of party?" Alya mumbled.
---

"Yeah, Nino. I don't have a costume." Adrien said. Nino fist bumped the air.

Adrien had called Nino straight away when he found out he didn't have a costume. Nino, being Nino, was there in a matter of 0.1 seconds after Adrien had hung up.

"Well, you see, I got you a costume!" Nino grinned and showed a bag that he was carrying. Adrien sighed in relief. "Thanks, dude."

"No, problem! I saw it while I was looking for mine." Nino laughed.

"What are you gonna be than?"

"Well, I found this huge bubble sword!" Nino said, and showed his huge bubble sword. Than he went on to explaining how he put together his costume and stuff. "So, I'll be going as... THE BUBBLER!!" He announced.

"Mmhmm...That's nice. What am I gonna be?" The blond asked. Nino grinned and searched his bag.

"Wait for it....A NEKO!!!!" He yelled as he pulled out a pair of cat eats, a cat mask and black boots.

Adrien stared. "A neko? Nino, this is a mascaraed party. Nino. I think you watch too much anime." Nino let out a dramatic gasp. "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH ANIME!!!"

Adrien facepalmed. "Even your facial expressions are becoming like them." Then Nino began to rant. Adrien ignored him and picked up his costume. Than it struck him.

"Yes!" He grinned and ran out.

"There he goes again..." Nino looked at him. Than he walked away to find a TV to watch more anime.

---

"Marinette! Are you done?" Alya whined as she watched her friend work.

"What time is it?" Marinette asked.

"It's time for you to be done!"

"Funny."

"Haha, it's 3:30 pm. You've been at it for 6 hours." Alya groaned. "I'm tired of watching you!"

"Well, I'm proud to announce that I am completely finished!" Marinette laughed and jumped to her feet. She ran over to Alya who was smiling happily.

"I wanna see!"

"Nah-uh! I don't want to see you in your costume now." Marinette wagged her finger in front of Alya's face. Alya laughed and rolled her eyes. "Okay."

"Here, I'll pack your costume and you can take it with you." She said.

Alya nodded. "Thanks, girl."

"No problem." Marinette said as she began packing Alya's dress away. She froze.

"I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE MASKS!"

Alya facepalmed.

---

Hey, hey! Look...I KNOW I PROMISED A LONG CHAPTER BUF I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS ONE SHORT BECAUSE IT'S JUST FOR PREPARATIONS!!!

ANYWAY! I CHANGED IT TO A MASCARAED PARTY! AND NO! I'M NOT MAKING IT LIKE ALL THAT CINDERELLA SHIT! Or..am I?

Anyway, on to the Cover Contest biz. So I forgot to mention when the deadline is.?

Well, November 15th! That's Tuesday! Than I will post a chapter with the covers and all the readers will help me decide! HERE THAT READERS! BE ON STAND BY!

Yeah, and also! I'M JOHN CENA! XD JOKES!

BAIIIIII!!!

-Edited 2K18-