Chapter 5

"Alya, I feel like Adrien is stalking me." The bluenette whispered.

"Don't so silly, Mari...And why are we in the closet?" The ombrè asked her friend who seemed to be a nervous wreck at the moment.

"I think his planning his next attack." Marinette admitted. Alya rolled her eyes. "You're being over dramatic." With that, she got up and left her bluenette friend inside the closet.

Marinette peeked her head to see if the coast was clear for her to leave. The halls were empty, which was a good sign. She began her exist but was stopped when a hand slammed on the locker next to her.

She looked up and her eyes met a pair of emerald green ones. The pierced into her eyes. Her breath hitched when she had recognized the person as Adrien Agreste.

"U-um.." She stuttered.

"So you're Marinette?" The blonde raised a brow at her. All Marinette could was let out a little squeak and nod.

"Listen Newbie. You're just new here so don't act like a smartass. I rule this place. I even got the Principal on his knees." He put on a cocky smirk.

[Edit: Dear lord, Adrien. O.o What?]

The bluenette suddenly felt her fear go away. "Seriously? Like I'd be afraid of an egoistic jerk like you." She laughed bitterly.

The blond glared and stood straight. "I don't like your attitude." He stated.

Marinette scoffed. "Is that the best you've got?" She shot back.

"Nah, I wouldn't want to waste my insults on a beautiful girl like you." He gave a wink that matched his attitude.

"Hah! Like I'd like a jerk like you!" She laughed and turned around to hide the blush that had appeared on her cheeks.

Everything went quiet which made her think he was gone but than she felt something hot brush against her neck. Her eyes widened when she realized it was him.

"To bad. I like you. But it doesn't mean I'll stop what I just started." He whispered into her ears.

She blushed at his words. He just told her that he likes her.

He kiss the crook of her neck and left her in a blushing mess.

"Oh my gawd. I just met him." She said as she felt her warm cheeks.

---
Well, that was..

Comment your thoughts.

A) Naughty.

B) Sinful.

C) Wonderful

D) Bad

If you put the last one, WHAT THE JELLYBEAN ARE YOU DOING HERE?!😂😂😂😂

Jokes!

-Edited 2K18-