Chapter 1

Lol, I actually confused myself on the other book too.

---

"So if you all stand and introduce yourselves, it would help a lot." The redhead spoke to her class and flashed a gentle smile.

"Let's start with Chloé?" She looked at the blond who's face was over caked with makeup. The blond, or Chloé, stood up proudly and flipped her hair.

"I'm Chloé..." She said and sat down.

"....Okay? Next?" Miss Bustier looked for someone who could be more willing to introduce themselves.

"Adrien!" She beamed at the groaning tanned boy who was in the middle of..whatever he was doing.

Adrien stood up slowly and coughed. "I'm Adrien Agreste. Son of Gabriel Agreste. Part time model who-"

"Yeah, we don't wanna know about your life story!" The ombrè behind him butted in. Adrien turned and glared at the ombrè.

No one dared to speak, even the teacher. "What was that?" He asked the ombrè. But she remained in silence.

He slammed his hand on the desk which made everyone flinch except the girl in front of him. "I'm guessing you're new." Adrien smirked.

"Pfft! You wish." The ombrè scoffed. The blond gave her a confused look which made her roll her eyes.

"I'm Alya. I've been like, sitting behind you since 4th grade." She deadpanned. Adrien rolled his eyes, not caring if she knew him or not. But there was one thing she had to know. Never mess with him.

"And do I look like I give a single damn about you?" He glared.

"No... So what?" Alya glared back.

"Don't-" He was cut off when a huge thud came from behind him. He turned and looked at the floor and spotted a bluenette, face planted on floor.

"Late on my first day." She mumbled. The words were music to his ears. He grinned deviously.

"Oh no."

"Not good."

The class muttered. He turned and shot them glares to keep them quiet.

"Dear? Are you alright?" Miss Bustier asked the girl in front of her.

"Me?" She asked and shot up. The teacher nodded in response. "Oh, me. Yeah! I'm fine!" She beamed at the redheaded teacher.

"What might your name be?" Miss Bustier gently asked.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng." She smiled at Miss Bustier than turned to the class, smiling at them happily. Everyone smiled back except Chloé, who only scoffed. Adrien, who was in front with his only friend Nino, smirked.

He watched as the new girl walked pass him. She had gotten the seat behind him. That poor unfortunate soul.

(DOES POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS! XD Guess what movie?)

"Okay, class..." Miss Bustier began with her class.
---

"Dude, just leave her be. Aren't you a little to old for this?" Nino asked, irritated by his friend as he looked at the bluenette who was happily chatting with Alya.

"A little is the key word my friend! Besides, a little fun wouldn't hurt." The blonde winked to his raven haired friend and walked towards Marinette.

"Really?" Alya laughed at her new friend.

Marinette grinned and nodded. "I got an award for clumsiest girl at the end of the year." She chuckled a bit at the memory. She took sip off her hot chocolate and set it down next to her and turned to get something from her bag.

Adrien 'happened' to be walking by casually, but anyone could see the mischief sparkling in his eyes as he looked at the hot chocolate beside the bluenette. He grinned at the opportunity and walked a little faster. When close enough, he kicked the cup making fall and spill.

"AH! OH GAWD! HOT! HAAAWT!" Marinette yelled when the hot chocolate touched her legs.

"I know I am." Adrien spoke victoriously.

"You! Why can't you just-!" Alya began shouting but was cut off by the bluenette.

"I forgive you. Now excuse me." Adrien's eyes widened and looked at the girl as she walked past them with her bag.

"WTF?!" Alya yelled. "Marinette! Hey you come back here!" Alya shouted and ran after the bluenette.

"Dude, you seem...surprised! For the first time in like...forever." Nino laughed.

"Nino. Why?" Adrien asked.

"Huh? Did my words sting that bad?" Nino cringed. Adrien rolled his eyes. "No! Why the hell would she forgive me?!"

Nino's mouth formed an 'o'.

"I dunno." The raven haired boy shrugged.
---
So apparently... This book maybe getting somewhere... Hopefully!😉
                   -Edited 2K18-