Chapter 9

It's been 2 months from when Marinette started going to her new school. And dang, those were the best 2 months. (Taking out the first week when she met Adrien.)

[ :( ]

What is the cause of this happiness you may ask?

Well, it's obviously Tomato Child! Ever since the two met, they had became so inseparable. Marinette loved spending time with him. With so much time spent, she began forgetting the dude she feared. Aka, her supposedly bully.

Yep, Adrien.

She never noticed how worse his bullying has became. Even picking on Ivan, which was known as 'suicide' but Adrien broke that record.

She spent way too much time with the redhead, she even developed feelings for him. Like, who wouldn't fall for those turquoise eyes?

*cough, cough* Alya. *cough*

Well, Marinette couldn't help but fall for them, and everything about him.

[*le author mumbles* Adrien's eyes are better.]

"Marinette."

"Oh, hey Alya. How's it going?" Said Marinette as she smiled a her friend. Alya smiled. "Good, I guess?"

"Okay....Oh, Nathaniël!" She grinned when she saw the familiar redhead.

"Yay, Nathaniël." Alya said while rolling her eyes. Marinette ignored the obvious sarcasm from Alya and ran to Nathaniël.

"Hey, Nath."

"Hey, Marinette." He smiled at her. They didn't know that Alya was behind them, mimicking their conversation quietly.

"So are you free on Sunday?" Nathaniël asked. Marinette blushed and scratched her head.

"U-um..No!" She squeaked out.

"Cool. We could go watch a movie." Nathaniël grinned.

"L-like a d-d-date?" She stuttered out. Damn those fricking hormones!

"Erm..no. As friends. Oh, and you can come too if you want, Alya." He turned to Alya, who quickly stopped mimicking them.

"Yeah, sure." The ombrè smiled.

"Kay, bye." He waved and walked off.

Marinette let out a sigh.

"OOOH, YOU JUST GOT FRIEND ZONED, GURL! LET ME SPELL IT! F- TO THE R- TO THE E-" Alya cheered happily till Marinette nudged her stomach.

"Shut up, I know! But at least I get to spend more time with Nathaniël." She sighed dreamily.

"Yeah. Like you do everyday." Alya snorted. Marinette glared at her.

"It will be just the both of us. Eating popcorn. Holding hands. K-"

"You know I'll be there too, right?"

"Way to ruin the moment! . . . by the way you forgot the 'I' in friend-"

"WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT!"
---

"So what if she's going on a 'date' with Nathaniël? You're Adrien Agreste. You don't need her!" Nino ranted.

Adrien sat on his chair with an unamused look. "Are you gonna keep preaching or should I tell you my plan? Or I can kill you and make life easy?" He asked.

Nino rolled his eyes and sat down. "Tell meh, bruh?"

"Don't call me that."

"Fine." Nino pouted.

"I shall sabotage the date." Adrien smirked.

"....Wait, that's it?" Nino rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you idiot!"
---
Surprise! Surprise! I updated early! I couldn't say no to updating after those paw-some comments! Also, this books got a new and official cover! :D

"Yeah, you idiot!" ---Surprise! Surprise! I updated early! I couldn't say no to updating after those paw-some comments! Also, this books got a new and official cover! :D

I'm just warming up and editing skills! ;)

Just for fun. XD Where is the love? In Chat Noir's pants!

 XD Where is the love? In Chat Noir's pants!

😀😀

-Edited 2K18-