Chapter 4

Lol sorry about the 4 thingy! Hopefully it is okay and corrected!

---

"AGRESTE!" The ombrè yelled.

*On the roof of the school a few minutes earlier*

"So, when she walks close to the X we had drawn on the concrete, we pour it." Adrien went through their plan once again. Nino nodded, finally getting the idea.

"Look! There she comes!" Nino pointed at the bluenette walking across the road.

"Get ready." Adrien commanded. "She's coming." As they got ready to pour the bucket of icy water onto the girl, Adrien's phone rang. He rolled his eyes and groaned in full irritation. "This'll be quick." He said and took the call and walked a few meters away.

Nino looked down and saw that the bluenette was exactly where they had planned. Well, not exactly. Let's say Nino might have forgot the plan. Again.

He lookes back at his friend but he was still on the phone.

"Well, this won't be so bad, Sooo.." He pushed the bucket of the ledge.

Soon, he heard splashing than a voice. "AGRESTE!" It yelled.

"Whoops." He said. He knew that was not Marinette's voice but Alya. His face paled when he saw Adrien look around in confusion. When the blond finally met his gaze he gave a sheepish grin and waved.

Adrien facepalmed at his friend and made a dash down the stairs, Nino following behind.

---

"Alya! Oh my gawd!" Marinette exclaimed and tried to touch her friend. Alya seemed furious, well, she was.

"WHERE IS HE!? WHERE?!" She raged, tearing out a few plants in the process.

Marinette blinked at her friend's outburst. "I know you're mad but why take it out on the poor plants." Alya stopped and looked at her weirdly, Marinette shrugged.

[Edit: Oops! I accidentally made a racist comment there! *bows head* sorry! I changed it! *slaps self*]

"What is it, glasses?" The familiar voice of Adrien asked. Alya fumed once she heard that voice.

"You little bi-" She turned with a balled fist but was stopped when Marinette held her arm.

"Let me do this." She told her friend.

"Mari, you're a new student. You think he'll be afraid of you?" Alya shot back.

"Trust me on this." The bluenette narrowed her eyes. Alya sighed and gave up.

"You!" Marinette turned around and faced the blonde, pointing her index finger accusingly at him.

Adrien raised a brow. "Me?"

"Yes, you! What's your problem?! All you seem to be doing is pranking, bullying and all that shit!" Marinette yelled. Adrien looked at her confusingly. "How'd you know that?"

"Alya told me!" Marinette beamed at her friend. "Guilty." A soaked Alya replied.

"Anyway, none of this was my fault. It was Nino's." He said while pointing at his friend who was on the roof watching the scene.

"Hi!" The raven haired boy waved.

"If you're wondering, he was supposed to come down with me but I told him to go back." Adrien shrugged.

"Why is that?" Alya asked.

"I didn't want him to be killed by you," Adrien snorted. Marinette's heart started beating really fast at the way he cared for his friend. "We all know how weak he is." Scratch that. But he still cared.

"True." Alya laughed, forgetting she was wet. "But I'm still gonna kill him."

"Ugh, we should get you changed." Marinette awkwardly implied. Alya shrugged and walked into the school with the bluenette following behind.

The blonde watched as the girls walked pass him.

"She is really different." He said as he looked at the bluenette.

---

-Edited 2K18-