Chapter 43

"Oh my gosh." Alya muttered as she got up from her uncomfortable sleeping position. She looked around. The place was familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. It took some time for her to notice that she was actually in Marinette's living room. The TV was off, the food from yesterday was gone. To her right, Nino was snoring loudly with his body spread across the couch, his head was hanging of the edge and to her left, she saw Adrien sleeping while resting his head on Marinette's, who was leaning on his shoulder. Both were cuddled up together.

Alya chuckled and saw the chance to take a picture of the two. She quietly crept in front of them and took out her phone. "Fuck!" She whisper-yelled when she saw that her phone was dead. "Hmm.." She looked to Nino, who was now drooling. She grimaced at her boyfriend before spotting his phone that was on the table. She grinned and got it. "He'll love it." She began to take pictures of the two. One from above, the left, the right, down, front, back.. Every possible angle.

When she was done, she turned to see Nino lying with his face planted in the couch with his butt in the air. She shook her head before taking a picture of him too. As she did, Nino began to grunt and sit up. "Wha-where am I?" He said, looking around. His glasses were crooked and his hat was hanging loosely on his head.

"We're still in Marinette's house." Alya chuckled and stepped aside, gesturing the two that were still asleep. Nino seemed to have forgotten his sleepiness. He smirked and stood up.

"What are you doing?!" Alya whispered angrily at him when he started to move them. Nino didn't pay attention to her and continued to do what he was doing. He pushed Adrien to lie down and gently placed Marinette's head and hands on Adrien's chest.

Nino chuckled and stepped away. "Voilà!" Alya grinned. "Let's go down to the bakery. Let them wake up and be confused."

"Oohh~ you're so evil." Nino grinned back.

"I know." They both laughed and quietly left.

--

"AWW! LOOK AT MY DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND SLEEPING! THEY LOOK SO CUTE!"

"Yes, she grows up so fast."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE TOGETHER!"

"It seems like only yesterday I was changing her diapers."

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR WEDDING!"

"Oh, I can't bring myself to think about that. I'll just cry even more."

"I WANT GRANDCHILDREN!"

"WHAT?! SABINE?!"

Nino and Alya exchanged glances as the to adults began to argue about grandchildren.

--
The shouting from the to grownups reached the living room where both Adrien and Marinette are still sleeping. Well...at least they WERE sleep.

Adrien was the first to stir from his sleep. He noticed that his chest felt heavier. He looked down and saw Marinette's pigtails standing in front of him.

( 😂😂😂😂)

Marinette looked up slowly, her vision was still blurry so she blinked her eyes to clear it. When her vision clear, "Hey." she fell off the couch.

--

From downstairs, they heard a thump.

Nino and Alya exchanged another glance. "Ohh, Alya~"

"Yes, Nino."

"What do you think they're doing?" Nino smugly smiled.

Alya returned the smile. "Hmm..I don't know."