Chapter 33

Alya walked up to the familiar bakery and entered.

"MARINETTE!"

"HOLY SH-! ..oh, hello Alya." Sabine smiled. Alya laughed silently and greeted the woman back.

"Can I go see, Marinette? Please?" She begged the elder woman. Sabine crossed her arms.

"What for?"

"Mission Adrienette."

"She's awake and please take this tray of cookies as a snack." Alya grinned and walked off.

"Marinette! It's me, Alya!" She opened the door and climbed in to she her friend curled up in a ball and snoring slightly.

She laughed as she threw a pillow at the bluenette. "Wake up, sleeping beauty!"

Marinette shot up. "Alya!" She grunted in frustration and glared at her .

"What are you doing here?"

Alya chuckled. "Why? Can't I visit you? Besides, your mom let me in."

Marinette groaned. "Look, it's the holidays and I want to get as much sleep as possible!"

"Pssh. Like that'll make a difference. You'll still come late anywhere." Alya snorted. Marinette blushed and threw a pillow at her, which she dodged gracefully.

"Now, let's eat some cookies!" Alya chirped and sat on the bluenetts bed.

"Okay, fine." Marinette smiled and took a cookie.

---

Hours passes and the two girls were still chatting.

"So, Chloé is having a party later this afternoon, wanna come?" Alya said. Secretly hoping that Marinette would agree.

Marinette looked hesitant about the offer. "Erm, I dunno...is...is A-Adrien gonna be there?" She asked. She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth when she realised what she said. 'DAMMIT!' She thought.

Alya grinned. "I think," she lied. "I'll ask Nino."

Marinette scratched her nape. "Err... Fine. But pick me up at 6. Kay?"

"KAY!" Alya squealed and ran out, leaving Marinette dumbfound. Marinette sighed and walked to her room where she fell onto her bed. "I am not falling for you, you dimwit."

'But you already did.'

"Yeah..." She sighed and grabbed her phone. She opened a chat with Adrien.

M: hey

She waited impatiently for him to reply. It took him 4 minutes to reply.

A: Yo?

M: what's up?

A: Ehhh...why do you ask?

M: Bored

A: Ah, missing me?😉

M: You wish!

A: Don't worry, baby! I kiss you too.😏

A: I mean *miss. Sorry, it was a typo! 😘

M: I hate you. You know that

A: Ouch m'lady! Why you have to be so cruel on this kitty cat?

M: I don't know.

A: You're bored, aren't you? That's why you feel the need to insult me.

M: I just wanted to ask about the party!!

A: What party?

M: YOU KNOW!

A: I...don't?

M: Chloé's party?

A: Oh..ooooohhh! That party!

M: YEAH DUMBASS!

A: Well as a matter of fact...no

M: Good

A: Oh you're going, kay I'm coming too! 😀

M: No!

A: Too bad 😉 Wear something sexy kay? Bye!

M: NO I'M NOT!

She waited for a reply but he never sent one. She threw her phone on her bed in frustration. "You stupid, banana looking idiot!" She yelled.

--

Adrien laughed at her last text. It wasn't funny but he just couldn't help himself.

He was going to the party, he just said that to annoy her. After all, he is Adrien Agreste.

"Bro, do you have any cologne?" Nino asked, coming out of the bathroom.

Adrien face palmed. "Dude, it's still 4. Why are you dressing up?"
Nino huffed. "Well, I don't wanna wait! I'm so excited for Adrienette to happen!!" Adrien chuckled and pointed to his dressing table. "Left drawer."

Nino smiled. Whilst Nino got ready, Adrien laid on his bed, reading through his chat messages with Marinette.

"No one's slick like Nino,
No one's cool as Nino,
No one smell like bunch of daisies like Nino!!" Nino's voice sang. Adrien rolled his eyes. "Will you quit it?"

"Aye, I treasure every fandom I have! And Disney is the main one!" Nino retorted.

"Gee, all I wanted was a normal friend."

"Instead you got me, so deal with it."

Adrien regretted his decisions for the first time.