Love Me, Love Me Not

By MichellleSantana

Charmaine a nineteen year old mother of her daughter Malani finally breaks free from her abusive relationship... More

One
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
Two
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Three
3.1
3.2
aq'3.3
3.4
3.5
Four
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
five
TAP
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
Six
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
Seven
7.1
7.2
7.4
7.5
Eight
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
7.4
Nine
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
Ten
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
Eleven
11.1
11.2
11.3
11.4
11.5
Twelve
12.1
12.2
12.3
12.4
12.5
Thirteen
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
Fourteen
14.1
14.2
14.3
100k update
14.4
14.5
Fifteen
15.1
15.2
update
15.3
15.4
15.5
Sixteen
16.1 who?
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
16.5
Seventeen
17.1
17.3
17.4
17.5
Eighteen
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
Hey yall
Hey guys
18.5
Nineteen
19.1
Grand finale message from author to audience

17.2

5.9K 224 14
By MichellleSantana

Four days had went by since Kain and Charmaine came back from Columbia.

Kain had been so caught up in his work he barley saw Charmaine in the last four days. When he finally decided to take a break she was out and about with her business.

"That's the Nigga right there"Carlos pointed out.
"You sure? "Kain asked.

"Yeah"he nodded his head. Kain did the same. Kain had Carlos show him to the boy who was friends with Josh. He was going to deal with him later.  Little did Josh know he violated by being a friendly ass Nigga with the enemy.

Kain didn't need his gun. He knew this guy nor his clique was really about. It

"Have a seat!"Charmaine demanded to Malani. She was trying to get Malani to try on a shoe,but she just would not sit still to save her life.

Charmaine picked the shoe up pulling the balled up paper out along with the thin pieces of cardboard.

"Here"she handed the shoe over to Malani. The sales associate was still standing over her shoulder.

"That's all"Charmaine said turning around glancing at him. He needed to proceed on with his day and stop starring her down.

"Just let me know if there is anything that I can do for you"he licked his lips .

Charmaine kept the same blank facial expression on her face.

"Do you like them?"Charmaine asked Malani.

"Mhmm"she nodded her head. Malani had a attitude with Charmaine for whatever reason today. Charmaine didn't even care.

"Yoo" Charmaine didn't bother turning around. Ever since she been in the store guys been trying talk to her.

"Come on"she grabbed Malani hand. When she turned around the voice matched a familiar face.

It was Kyle.
"I know you hearing me"

"I did hear you"Charmaine told him. She hated the way he spoke.

"What you doing around this way?"he scrunched his face up. He knew how Kain rolled when it came to Charmaine and to see her out and about by her self was a surprise.

"Enjoying my free time"
"That's wassup...so Kain know you out this way or..." Kyle asked folding his arms across his chest.

"Last time I checked he was my boyfriend not my father. "She snapped with her hands on her hips.

"Aight Imma stay out your business,but listen Thursday night I'm having this lil party or whoever in Baltimore. You should come and if you do bring that white Jan"Kyle smirked rubbing his hands together.

Charmaine knew Emily liked Omarion  so she was going to stay out of that.

"I'll think about it."Charmaine said. Thursday was the day after valentines day,so if they were still in town she would make sure that party would be a look.

"Aight I'll see you around."Kyle said before they parted their ways.

Charmaine took the small white shoe box to the counter to pay for Malani shoes.

Kain took off his once white tshirt. He had a zero tolerance for disrespect. Before he could ask a question Josh friend got the popping so Kain handled him. His clique want thurl they all left him to fight for himself.

When Kain saw Josh that's going to be another story for another day. He was good when it came to handling everything one day at a time. Josh was in for one hell of a treat.

Kain looked down at the boy limp body before walking away nonchalant with his shirt over his shoulder.

Carlos was posted up on the car. He was ready just incase things didn't go as planned. Kain want finished with little ol boy. He was going to see him another day and catch him slipping.

."ruthless as hell" Carlos shook his head with a grin.

"You already know how I'm coming."Kain based.
.

"Call Bear and all them. Tell them to meet us at my house."Kain told carlos

Kain been so wrapped up he forgotten about Charmaine and her needs. However he had business that needed to be handled. If he wanted a job done he was going to have to do it his self.

Charmaine was beyond frustrated walking through the mall. Everywhere she went females was giving her nasty looks. Charmaine didn't know any of them.

She didn't like all the eyes on her especially these bum ass females who was starring her down. Charmaine turned the corner to go to the food court. She was going to make sure she spent some time with Kain.

She missed him. Their schedules have been off and she was ready to sit her priorities to the side to spend time with him.

Later....

Charmaine held the four shopping bags in her right hand and her purse in her left hand. Malani left her to carry all the bags by herself.  When Malani got in the house Kain came out on the porch in nothing but his basketball shorts and slides on his feet.

"You need to put some clothes on"Charmaine stressed. Even though in was near seventy degrees in February Kain still needed a shirt on.

"Man..."Kain kissed his teeth. He grabbed a few bags from Charmaine.

Charmaine followed behind him into the house. She was greeted by the loud chatter of all Kain friends. She was devastated to see them. She wanted to have Kain to herself.

"Wassup Charmaine "Omarion greeted her.

"Not too much "
"I feel you" everybody else just gave her a simple head nod.

"Come here for a minute"Kain said to Charmaine while leading the way up the stairs.

Silly grins were worn on the guys faces. Little did they know want nobody getting play time just yet.

Kain pushed the door open to the bedroom which they shared and he took a seat on the bed.

"What's going on?"Kain asked. He extended his arm pulling Charmaine inbetween his legs.

"Nothing, I know I been drowning myself in work"She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Kain nodded his head in agreement before planting kisses all over. Charmaine accepted them all. She missed the feeling of his kisses even though it hasn't been that long.

"Tell then to go home "Charmaine smiled while nodding her head towards the door.

"Oh that's what you trynna get into tonight?"Kain asked her with a grin on his face. He was down for whatever Charmaine wanted to do.

"No...well yea,but I just want to spend some time with you"Charmaine held his face.

"I got you"Kain told her standing up.

He was going to make time for them to relax tonight.

Kain phone began vibrating on the bed.
He want going to answer until he saw it was his sister.

"Yo?"
"Kain! Khalila voice came through the phone.
"Wassup?"
"I need you to come down here Jo just past his hands on me"she yelled through the phone.

"What?"Kain snapped. He held the phone between his shoulder and neck while he looked around for his sweatshirt and and keys.

"We was arguing and he got all up in my face and. I told him to back up.."

"I'll be there in ten minutes. Don't worry about it."Kain told her before hanging up. Kain. Didn't like the fact that anyone felt comfortable disrespecting his family.

"Damn...listen Imma be back alright"Kain said pulling his jacket on.

"Yeah... Be careful "
"I love you mama"Kain kissed her.

"Love you too Kain"she said in a irritated tone.

Kain jogged down the stairs.
"Yo "he said getting everybody attention.

"We bout to roll out"Kain said.

Bear,Carlos and Omarion along with the few other guys who was there all stood following behind him.

All Kain wanted to do was chill but a motherfucker was always up to no good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 97 21
This story is about a Drug Lords family the pros and cons the ups and the downs . 20 year old molly and 22 year old jay struggle to figure out their...
4.1K 95 22
Myanna A 17 year old girl that parents are King and Queenpins. Last year Myanna got kidnapped.Now her past is coming to hunt her. Jade A 17 year old...
939K 13.3K 41
Jace Smith, a 19 year old heir of the Italian mafia, or mostly known as "The Devil", he doesn't have a soft spot for anyone, but with an arranged mar...
78.3K 4.2K 72
Angel and king's story are over but their children's story is just beginning. Micah and armani are all grown up and their about to find out how wicke...