I Want More {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

All that heartbreak that Beyonce had left Normani with, Normani refocused that energy into a completely diffe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 32

2.9K 132 23
By YahTheDon

Beyonce Giselle Knowles

"Bring yo ass here little boy." I said, calling for Kordei.

We were at Normani's appointment for the baby and we were now figuring out the gender. She's five months now but she doesn't even look it. She looks like she's about three months but as long as my baby is okay, I'm okay with that. The doctor said that the baby was completely healthy.

Kordei walked over to me with Normani's phone in his hands. He was playing a game. He crawled in my lap and I leaned down, placing the cover over Chas' face. He was sleeping and I didn't want anything to wake him up. He was getting so big and now that he's seven months, he's a man now so I treat him like one. He has to keep his damn head still and start making decisions like a man.

"We figuring out the gender today?" I asked Normani and she looked over at me, nodding.

"Yes. Where's my phone?" She asked and I pointed down at Kordei, who was sitting on my lap and playing on her phone.

She started to talk but the doctor came in so she stopped talking instantly.

I wasn't going to lie and say I wasn't nervous 'cause I am. I'm so nervous to see if the baby was a boy or a girl. I want a girl so bad, I originally planned to have one girl and one boy but that's not how things worked out.

If we're not pregnant with a girl then we can adopt since Mani said she won't be having another baby and I understand. She doesn't want to fuck up her vagina.

I was completely engaged in the conversation while feeding Chas and keeping Kordei still on my lap. Kids were a challenge, especially these boys.

She put wand on Normani's stomach and maneuvered it around. I heard the heartbeat and butterflies fluttered around in my stomach. I had never heard the baby's heartbeat or any of their heartbeats for that matter.

It was... the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. That's my baby, my third one but this one feels so different. I don't know why, it just feels like something else is there.

"That's the baby's head, it's in the fetal position right now." Dr. Monroe said and I nodded, holding her hand.

She kept quiet before smiling at me. "It's a girl."

"Really?! Yes!" I yelled then Mani covered my mouth with her hand.

"Don't mind her, we're very happy but is she healthy 'cause I've noticed that my belly is very small and I'm five months. I just don't know if that's abnormal or not."

"The baby seems to be just fine. I believe it's so small because of your body type as of right now and then as of when you conceived the baby. It just all depends on your body type. The baby is okay, you can keep doing everything that you're doing, you're fine." She said. "You can call if you have any questions."

She left out of the room and I wiped Chas' mouth. I picked him up and started to burp him and Kordei got off of my lap, still playing on Normani's phone.

When he burped, I laid him back down in his carrier with a huge smile on my face. I turned back to Normani and leaned over, kissing her lips.

"We're having a little girl." I smiled.

"You lucky."

"What you mean?"

"You lucky it wasn't a boy, no more pregnancies for me, yay!" She yelled.

It got real quiet and we just stared at each other for a little bit. "I'm getting you different rings."

"Why?"

"'Cause the ones I got you, I didn't really like. They were small and you don't deserve no small ass ring."

"Okay but you can't pick it out, the boys get to."

"No, we get to. I don't care what you say."

•••

"What's catching your eye babe?"

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"Can I pick it out? I already got one."

She stood there for awhile then nodded. I told the jeweler to give it to me and when he gave me the little box that it came in, I stood in front of Mani with a smile on my face.

"This is it."

"Open it so I can see it, dummy."

"That's... that's beautiful."

"You want it?" I asked and she nodded, holding her hand out. I took the old one off and put the new one on her finger, kissing it soon after.

"You already had this one picked out didn't you?" She asked and I nodded.

"Momma! Look!" I looked over in the direction that Kordei was pointing in and Sydney was there with some police, pointing at us.

"Ain't this some shit." I mumbled to myself.

I pulled Normani close to me. "It that's for me, I don't want you to freak out, I know I ain't do shit, you should too."

"So why is she here? Beyoncé, I thought we were doing something about her."

"We were, today. What are the chances?" I shrugged, kissing her temple.

"Beyoncé Knowles, you're under arrest for sexual assault and battery to a pregnant woman."

I turned my nose up as soon as he said it. Bitch what? Who's pregnant? And who the hell did I hit?

"Who'd I hit?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Don't defy me ma'am, if you comply, this process will go by so much easier." He said.

I started to say something again but Mani put her hand over my mouth.

"Go. I'm gonna drop the boys off then come get you." She whispered in my ear.

I nodded and held out my wrists for him. This some bullshit.

•••

I sat at the 'interrogation' table with my hands above the table. They hadn't taken the cuffs off of me and they're looking at me like I'm really this big criminal.

If anything, Sydney's the criminal. That bitch is out here giving false pretenses like nobodies business.

I never hit her nor did I even know she was pregnant again. This time, I know that baby ain't mine.

Normani Kordei Hamilton

"Mommy, why me can't gooo?" Kordei whined.

He saw Bey go with them but luckily, he didn't know what was going on. He just misses her already.

"It's grown folks business, that's why. Go with Granny."

"Her not got candy no more." He nuzzled his face in my pants while holding my leg.

I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "I will be back, okay?"

"I come too."

"No. You staying yo stubborn ass right here."

"Normani, give me my grandson." Mommy said, holding Chas on her hip.

I handed Kordei to her and he wrapped his arms around her neck, looking at me.

"Come Mommy."

I leaned in closer to him and let him peck my lips. I leaned to the other side and kissed Chas' cheek.

"Keep them preoccupied please."

"I know what I'm doing Mani, I've raised you and your sisters, this shouldn't be a challenge."

I left the house and when I got to the police station, I already knew this would be everywhere. I don't care though, I need to get my fiancé out of there. She isn't cut out for jail. Plus, I know she didn't do anything.

"Beyoncé Knowles." I told the desk lady and she looked up at me with an annoyed look on her face then she smiled widely.

"Y-You're-"

"I know. In any other circumstances, I would be happy to take a picture or something but I'm just trying to get my wife out of here." I spoke without thinking and I knew I would regret it soon after.

She nodded her head and typed on her computer before I heard the door unlock. She stood up and opened the door for me. There were a bunch of small rooms on the left side and as soon as I walked down the hall with her by my side, I know they were interrogation rooms.

I saw Beyoncé and the woman opened the door for me.

When she saw me, her eyes lit up but she stayed in the seat and quiet. She stared at the man across from her. She wasn't handcuffed anymore but she had her hands interlocked on top of the table.

I sat down beside her and kissed her cheek.

"Hey."

"I can't talk. That nigga tryna use my words against me and we're waiting on Sydney's lying ass." She whispered in my ear."

I looked at the man then leaned into her ear.

"Is she lying on you?"

"Yes. I never hit her and I didn't even know she was pregnant again."

After she said that, I leaned back in my seat. I now had an attitude and I didn't want to be spoken to.

Sydney had already done too much shit, there's no telling what lengths that woman will go to just for some money.

Sydney walked into the room with a smile on her face and sat down next to the man. I wanna beat her ass so bad.

While they talked, I tapped my foot along the floor. I was pissed off, she was pissing me off.

After about 30 minutes, Beyoncé stood up and reached for my hand.

I grabbed it and she opened the door for me, walking me out.

"What happened?"

"Sydney's a fucking liar. She told them that we were in a relationship and that it's a domestic violence case. I have to come back and prove where I was on Friday."

"Weren't you at the studio on Friday?"

"I was. Baby boy was with me." She said.

"When do you have to come back?"

"Next week."

"Okay."

When we walked outside, Beyoncé covered me instantly. Julius came his ass out of nowhere and covered the both of us as he lead us to the car.

She let me in first then she got in, laying her head on my shoulder.

"How's my little plum plum?" She whispered, rubbing my belly

"She doesn't like that nickname." I said, feeling her kick.

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do. When you call her that, she kicks and she kicks hard." I put my hand on top of hers.

Beyoncé and I do have our problems but at the end of the day, we're a duo, a team, and all of us together are a crew. They're my protectors and I am appreciative of every tiny moment I have with them.
********
How are you people?

Also, I wanna know how y'all feeling about this book?

If I decide to do a skip one of these days, would y'all be okay with that? 'Cause when this book is finished, idk if I'm going to do a trilogy, I might just do this as a long ass book, is that okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.7K 30
Beyonce is in search of a new bodyguard since her other one quit. Antonio accepted Will their relationship stay professional? Will they fall in love...
1.9K 178 8
Nicki and Beyoncé's lives are turned upside down by a big reveal. Will they find a way to move past it or will it be too late?
221K 8.4K 42
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! You have been warned! Beyoncé's been having a hard time getting over her and Jay-Z's divorce, and raising her baby, Blue, all...
52.6K 2.1K 31
You and Normani were Bestfriends. You both agreed on becoming famous together. Something happened and it stopped you from going on X-factor with her...