0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

Autorstwa littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... Więcej

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 31

81K 3K 702
Autorstwa littletroublemaker_

Crazy In Love - Beyonce feat. JAY Z

This chapter is dedicated to sfsims for the votes and comments. Thank you!!!

Taking a deep breath, I step into the gym. My eyes trail along everybody who turned up, the room buzzing with anticipation. My nerves went sky high when a lot of eyes noticed me. The way they stared at me, like vultures waiting to attack the prey.

Biting my lip, I hold my shoulders back as I confidently walk over to Ren and Cora.

Stopping in front of them, Ren gives me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Anna, you're going to win."

Even with the vote of confidence from Ren, I still have my doubts. I've finally realized what I'm doing. Its like I've been hit by a bus or I walked into a brick wall. I'm about to go against Stacy, the queen of the school.

In front of everybody.

What am I doing? This isn't me. I blend in with the crowd, I don't do things like this.

Cora must have noticed my panicked face because she places her hand on my shoulder, giving it a squeeze. The comforting gesture causes me to inhale as I attempt to get my nerves under control.

"We believe in you," Cora whispers into my ear. Nodding my head, my eyes move over to the other side of the gym where Stacy and her crew is. I came into school wearing leggings and a loose dance top so that I didn't have to change.

Stacy's icy blue eyes flicker upwards to meet my eyes; she gives me a cold glare. The glare was so distant and cold it sent shivers down my spine. The hatred was so pure in her eyes.

I hadn't noticed until now that everybody else had moved to different sides of the gym. Everybody was in a line around the walls of the gym, their eyes eagerly awaiting for this to start.

Suddenly, I remember that Xavier isn't here. Having an extra bit of support and belief will help my motivation. And just then, like he heard my inner thoughts, Xavier walks through the doors, gaining a lot of attention for most of the female population. I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes as a smirk made its way on his face.

"Girls, Annabella." He says and I nod my head in acknowledge.  At that very second, Stacy starts to walk forwards to the center of the gym.

"Good luck." Ren and Cora said, giving me an encouraging smile.

"You've got this princess," Xavier tells me, his grey eyes meeting mine. Breathing out an 'okay', I start to walk forwards as well.

Once I make eye contact with Stacy again, I maintain it. Its like I can't drag my eyes away from hers like she has a spell on me. She's wearing a pair of short shorts that show off her overly tanned, orange legs; a tight crop top that's way too short for her. It shows off everything, including the majority of her stomach and her pierced belly button.

Halting when we're a few feet apart, my nose takes in the smell of her perfume. In fact, her scent overloads me; I have to try my hardest to not cough in her face. Honestly, who wears so much perfume?

"Annabella," Stacy calls, her eyes narrowing at me. Not knowing what else to do, I mimic her. "Our coach will be here in a few seconds."

Stacy then turns to all of the students who are chatting with each other. She shouts loudly but when nobody answers, she raises her fingers to her mouth and whistles almost painfully.

"And hello to everybody else. You are here to watch this dance battle between me and Annabella. As you should know, if I win, Annabella has to leave every boy here alone and if she wins, I will leave everybody she cares about alone." Stacy informs the rest of the school. "This competition will be judged by our cheerleading coach, Mrs. Phillips. It will be a two-minute dance from a song of our choice."

As soon as Stacy finishes, Coach Phillips steps into the gym. Her neat dirty blonde hair is tied into a plait, she's also wearing her baggy sports jacket and her tracksuit bottoms. She has a whistle around her neck and she has her clipboard on her.

"Thank you for letting me here. We will conduct a coin test to decide who goes first. Stacy, choose a side." Coach Phillips asks her, as she stands to my left side.

"Tails." She answers, her eyes never leaving mine. My eyes flicker to the coach as she tosses it in the air and catches it.

"Heads" She announces. "You'll go first, Stacy."

Smirking in triumphant, Stacy flicks her ponytail and turns around whilst I walk off of the stage. I know Stacy's a good dancer, she couldn't be the captain of the cheer squad if she was an awful cheerleader.

One of Stacy's clones turns of the song. My ears start to register the song as Jennifer Lopez's On The Floor. I didn't see that song coming at all, I thought she'd go for a different kind of song.

Stacy starts by doing some slow movements and then when the beat picks up, she does some more complex moves. Watching her, I have to admit she knows how to perform a good dance. The routine is really good; I know I didn't underestimate her.

Throughout the two minutes, Stacy doesn't stumble or go off beat. She does the dance well, so well I'm really having doubts about winning.

When the song is just about over, Stacy does a cartwheel that goes into a flip and finishes, breathing hard. Her cheeks look flustered and grin is plastered on her face.

She gives me a look as if to say 'try and beat that' before walking off to the side. Briefly closing my eyes, I know this is my time now.

I go over to the CD player and tell them what song I want; then I walk to the front of the stage. All eyes are on me, everyone scrutinizing me. Glancing at Xavier, he gives me a small smile which makes me smile.

I can do this. I can do this. I chant, getting into my first position as Beyonce comes on. Yes, I chose Queen B's Crazy In Love. I'm not doing the dance Beyonce did in the music video though, I practiced my own dance. Nobody can ever dance as good as she does in that video. 

My body starts to dance on its own, as it feels the lyrics of the song. I don't even feel in control, my body does all of the moves, kicks, and twirls without me even being aware of it. I don't care that everybody's watching me, that I might lose. Right now, this is my time to do what I want, this is my moment in the limelight.

This is just me, the song and this space.

As the song comes close to the end, I prepare myself for the finale. Like Stacy, I'm doing something acrobatic except its a bit more harder. If I fall doing this, it will be very embarrassing. I haven't practiced tumbling as much as I should have, especially not in front of so many people.

I raise my arms in the air as I do the run-up, then start tumbling. When I finish, I also raise my arms in the air, a gigantic smile on my face.

My mind comes back to reality as I hear claps and cheers from around me. My eyes wander around the room, seeing looks of awe and astonishment.

Stacy storms over to me, a look of fury on her face. She narrows her eyes, her hands clenched at the sides. Coach Phillips also walks over, a blank look settled on her face.

"Well done girls." She starts, clearing her throat. "Both of those routines were great but as you know, I have to choose one winner. And that person is..."

My heart is pounding in my chest as I pray for it to be me. I don't want to lose, not now. My eyes are closed tightly, with me holding my breath.

"Annabella." Opening my eyes in shock at my name, I give Coach Phillips a look of disbelief. I won? I really won? Oh my gosh!

"Stacy, you performed really well but Annabella's routine had so much passion and her technique honestly made me believe she we were watching a professional," Coach explains as Stacy's mouth is agape. She looks at me and the coach, trying to comprehend whats happening.

"What?" She screeches, finally realizing what happened. "You let her win? No, no! I'm the winner here, I was better."

Coach Phillips gives Stacy a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry but you lost meaning Annabella is the new cheer captain."

Wait what? Cheer captain? Did I mishear her?

"Cheer captain?" I quizzically ask her, frowning.

Coach nods her head. "Yes, the winner of this gets to be the new cheer captain. That's why you two were competing."

I want to tell Coach that that wasn't the agreement, that Stacy never told me any of this but Stacy's high pitched voice cuts me off.

"No! I'm the better, you can't take this away from me! Please, give me another chance, I know I was mean to everybody but I will change, being captain means everythin--"

"That's enough Stacy." Coach Phillips interrupts her, giving Stacy an annoyed look. "You need to hand your top in first thing tomorrow. And if you even think of complaining, you'll be off the team in a heartbeat."

With a face of rage, Stacy huffs angrily and stomps off over to her friends.

The coach turns to everybody else and shouts out that the show is over. Most of the students start talking at that, some leaving and others staying. That's the new piece of gossip for everybody.

"Annabella, your performance was truly mesmerizing. Have you ever considered applying for an elite dance school? You could definitely make it." Coach smiles and I shake my head.

"Thanks, coach but no, I don't think I want to go down that path. Dancing is just a hobby." I honestly tell her. I love dance and all but I'd never do it as a profession.

"Okay." Coach tries to mask her disappointment. "I'll see you at the next training session, for your first lesson as Captain."

With a wave, she goes back to her office.

Ren and Cora suddenly appear, tackling me with a hug. They both congratulated me, blabbing on about what happened.

"You were amazing!" Ren gushes. "I honestly couldn't look away from you. Anna, you've never danced so beautifully before. Hell, you were better than Queen B!"

I highly doubt that. I mentally reply. Nobody can beat Queen B. 

I let my two best friends continue going on about this, listening intently to what they're saying. Well, that was until they started bickering about god knows what. That's when I go over to Xavier, who casually has his hands in his pockets, staring at me.

"Well done Princess." He sexily whispers as we stand close to each other. "You were breathtaking."

Trying to hold back a blush, I smile and shyly thank him. How is it that Xavier manages to melt me down to mush just by saying one sentence?!

"Annabella, I-I have something to ask you. I decided to leave it until now because I knew you'd win. I—I..." He says, nervously.

I tilt my head to the side, frowning. Xavier looks so nervous by this, whatever he has to say has to be something big. I've never seen him so uncomfortable before.

"Will—will you be my girlfriend?" 

Word count: 2001

Wahoo! She won! How did you find it? Did you enjoy the competition? 

Do you think Annabella will say yes to Xavier? Do you want her to?

Comment below!

Next update: 15th February

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.5K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...
103K 4.7K 52
[Highest Rank: #328] Anna's a normal girl. Well, at least she wishes she was. She watched her parents die in front of her when she was eight y...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...