Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
9: All In My Head
10: It's Over
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

11: Damaged

9.2K 431 264
By KingMotha

I tried every remedy and nothing seems to work for me. Baby, baby this situation's driving me crazy. And I really wanna be your lady. But the one before you left me so Damaged. - Danity Kane

I walked outside getting into the car with Brison. He looked at me scoffing and shaking his head. We got into a huge argument over the phone, and he pulled up on me to talk face to face. I crossed my arms after closing the door. We both stared forward in silence..

"So wassup?" He asks, still focusing forward..

"You tell me. You called me out here." I replied.

"Why you call yourself hanging up in my face bruh?" He finally looked over at me.

"Because you know the shit you do is wrong Brison. You always do this! You plan to do something with me then you bail. I'd rather you just leave me alone." I shrug.

"Leave you alone? I told you that shit doesn't be on purpose. You get mad over nothing."

"Over nothing? Over nothing? It's clear to me you don't understand my point of view."

"Help me to understand. You understood before how I felt about our situation. You had no feelings about it. Now you're all on my back because of why?"

"Because it's disrespectful!" I shout.

"To you." He says, further fueling my anger.

"It's disrespectful period." I retort.

"Again to you..." He says.

I squint opening the door. "Don't call me anymore Brison. I'm done with the entire situation."

"That's cool." He says before I slam the car door. I watch as he starts the car up pulling off. I was so annoyed. I'm tired of trying at this point. All of this time I put into the wrong person. I wish men would come with a warning label. I'd like to be aware that my time will be wasted, and my face would be played in on several occasions.

I slam the door as I resented the house. My mom comes out of her room looking at me as I reach the top of the stairs.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asks.

I sigh walking towards her room. She gets back in bed as I take a seat on the edge. "Brison and I got into another fight."

"What is it like the fourth this week?" She says, turning down the volume of the TV.

"Sounds about right. We are done for real this time." I shrug looked at my hands. Out the corner of my eye, I can see her giving me a face and rolling her eyes. I look over at her catching her expression.

"What's that face for?" I ask.

"Because I have heard this story times before and it remains the same. Same characters different plot and setting."

Did she just try to throw shade at my life?

"We do not do this often." I protest.

"Tristian you're my son and I love you, but don't be a dumbass." She says adjusting herself on her pillow. "That boy has been nothing but a problem since you started talking to him. Don't he got a girlfriend."

"If he does she isn't present." I shrugged.

"Tristian don't you take your ass out here getting into trouble. You need to leave that boy alone. Besides... What's up with that nice boy you had in the house that day?" She smirked, suggestively.

And cue the heavy eye roll. "Mom I told you that wasn't up my alley. We actually haven't spoken."

"Aw, what happened?" She asked rubbing my shoulder.

"He blew up on me out of nowhere. I can't associate with people like him. I mean he's called and text several times, but I haven't heard anything more from him in about a week."

"I don't know much about the boy, but I do know you were on the verge of making a good friend. Plus he's a mechanic too! Child, you supposed to keep him around." She smacked me upside the head. I love my mother but she absolutely sucks at trying to give me reassuring words of encouragement. I wasn't even in the wrong.

"I hear what you're saying Mom. I have a lot on my plate, and we may cross paths again." I walk out of the room going back into mines. I checked my phone hoping to see a missed call or text from Brison to much disappointment. I guess that situation is really as much as done as we said it is.

🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

The bell rings for us to go to our next lecture class. I had a free period today, and figured I'd relax in this class while Mrs. Tutilier graded exams. I hadn't seen Emon in class in a bout a week now. He can reach out to me on the phone, but is scared to speak face to face. That says a lot of about him. "I'll see you later Mari."

"You're not going to your next class?" He asks.

"Nope it was cancelled today." I replied, continuing my sketch on my paper.

"Well I'll text you before I leave campus." He says, walking off.

I resume my drawing in silence.

"Tristian you don't have anywhere to be?" Mrs. Tutilier's voice rung through the room.

"No I don't. My class was cancelled for today." I answered, not looking up at her.

"Oh. Well since you have free time on your hands right now. I need a favor."

"Sure."

"I know you and Mr. Ricciardi have grown close over the course. He has requested his assignments be brought to him, and I thought instantly of you." She smiled, paper clipping a stack of papers together.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably. I don't know what she thought. "We haven't been speaking. He's been avoiding me which is why he hasn't been showing up to class."

Her face spreads into a look of confusion. "I wasn't aware of that. I was told he was in the hospital. He's been lying about that?"

My heart drops a tad bit. "Wait... Huh?"

"He was involved in a car accident last week. Were you not aware?" Her expression was puzzled just as mines.

I felt like shit. Here I was being angry at him when he in the hospital possibly fighting for his life. It's situations like this that makes you realize not to sweat every little thing. "No I didn't know. I'll take the work to him."

"I'm sure you will." She smiled.

That was shady.

- - - - - - -

I arrived to the hospital shortly after. I had this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew it was because of my cattiness that I was unaware he'd been in the hospital. I was so upset with him, for valid reasons, but his presence is still important to those around him.

I got out of the car making sure to grab his papers. I couldn't help but think about what his react to me would be. Would he feel disgusted by my presence? Would he spew venom at me from how things left off? Would be receptive of me even in the least? All of these thoughts were swirling around my mind only because I'd gone so long without so much as even attempting to check on him. I should've known something was up.

I walk through the door of the hospital. Looking around to find the main desk, so I could find what room he was in. I looked seeing tons of people in the waiting room. Some were knocked out sleep waiting to be seen or to see their loved ones. Hospitals always carried a sad overtone because you knew somewhere inside of here a person was taking their final breaths.

The blonde haired women behind the counter looked up to me. Bags surrounded her eyes as she yawned behind fist. "Appointment or walk in?" She questioned.

"Actually I'm looking for someone. He's been here for a week I suppose."

She began typing on the keyboard in front of her. "Name?"

"Emon Ricciardi," I answered.

After a wait that seemed to go on forever she finally stopped typing. "He's on the third-floor room 461.7"

"Thanks." I start the walk towards the elevator. My hand was shaking from nervousness about his condition. I mentally prepared myself for what I'd be walking into. The doors opened as a family, and a couple of Doctors stepped out. I stood aside as they moved out stepping inside when they were gone. The doors closed in front of me after I pushed the number three button.

The elevator ride up was very slow. It would've been more bearable without the noise of the elevator music piling into my eardrums. The door opened on the second floor as a couple of people stepped on. I stepped back making room for them to enter on. The doors closed once more finally taking us up to the third floor. I was more than anxious to get off of this damn hunk of metal.

The doors pinged as another group stood before the elevator waiting to get on. I and a couple of others stepped off dispersing into our own directions. I looked left and right trying to decide which hall to go down. I went with the first option going left. I could see the front desk on the corner: I made my way towards it. I spot a guy sitting behind the counter this time.

"Hi! May I help you?" The guy looked up to me. I looked into those blue of eyes of his and got lost for a second. He held a more upbeat energy than the woman I first encountered.

"Yes, I am looking for room 461.7" I reply.

"You're gonna go down the hall through the double doors, first right, and down about four more doors." He says.

"Thanks." I begin walking towards the corridor which I was just directed to. I go through the double doors looking around for the first right. Once I spot the hall I turn bumping into a woman. Her phone drops as she drops down to get it along with her purse. I squat down with her. "I am so sorry about that."

"It's alright I should've been paying attention." She says, placing her things back into her purse.

"No that was me. I'm in a rush to see a friend." I looked over seeing two twin boys standing near her that I hadn't noticed before. "Hi!" I greet holding out my hand to one of them. He shyly stood behind his mother. They were so adorable.

"Are these your sons?" I asked, helping her up.

"Yes." She smiled looking down to them. "This is Eric and this is Erin. Boys say hello." They both speak at the same time saying hello. Too cute!

"Aww." I placed my hand over my heart. "You are gorgeous. I love your hair by the way." I complimented. She radiated beauty.

"We were up here to see their Dad. He's in here over his own stupidity." Her phone rung snatching her attention. "I'm sorry." She answers the phone as someone's voice was audible. "Yes, I am on the way right now. I had to come see him in the hospital. Relax. I'll be over soon as I drop the boys off."

I didn't want to be rude and ear hustle on her conversation. I pulled out my phone pretending to be busy typing away.

"My apologies. I gotta get going. Come on boys." She holds out her hand as they grab one each. She exits from the hall as I continue my walk towards his room. I spot the number as I look inside seeing him eating something, and watching TV.

I hesitated on opening the door. My hand trembled as it hovered over the knob. I gulped hard as I pushed down the knob. The door opened as I inhaled and exhaled stepping inside. He looked over at me continuing to eat what I noticed to be applesauce.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, putting another spoonful into his mouth.

I pulled his work from my bag. I place the stack on the table nearest him. "Mrs. Tutilier asked me to bring your work. I just didn't know it'd be up here."

"Hmm," He mumbled. "Thanks, I guess."

"You're welcome." I sat in the chair beside the bed. We both were silent. Neither of us knew what to say to each other I guess.

"Look I..." We both spoke at the same time.

"You go ahead." I chuckled.

"I want to apologize for the comments I made towards you. That was stupid of me. Lately, I have been dealing with more than I could handle. I really value you as a friend."

I could feel that he was being sincere with his apology. It was only right that I move on. "I forgive you Emon. It's all water under the bridge. I just want us to get over it."

"I can do that. As crazy as it may sound man... I missed you." He admits, looking down at his hands.

"Your absence hadn't gone unnoticed with me either." I joked.

"Oh, I see." He laughed. "Thank you again for bringing my work."

"No problem. How did you end up here?" I would hate myself if I didn't ask.

He sighed placing his applesauce cup aside. "I was driving and swerved off of the road."

"You weren't paying attention or something?" I ask.

"I was but I um... I was calling you. Some shit had happened, and I really needed somebody to talk to. I just so happened to look up and a car was stopped. To avoid it I swerved off."

"Emon... you should know better than to text and drive." I scolded. "You're lucky you walked away with your life."

"I know. I know." He groaned. "I don't know what I was thinking. I had just ended things with ol' girl I was telling you about. I'm a free agent."

"That's good now you can start focusing more on your happiness." I nodded. "I'm in the same predicament. I don't know where I stand with my guy friend but at this point, I don't care."

"God is probably pushing you towards better." He says.

"Maybe. I'm not looking for it honestly." I shrug.

"I understand. I'm just ready to get out of here and pick up where I left off." He says.

"And where would that be?"

- - - - - -

"Do you like him?" Imari asks shuffling around behind me.

"He's a cool person. After we talked I realized I shouldn't be so sensitive."

"What I've been preaching to you for the longest." He says, smugly.

"Anyways, It's an attraction there but I wouldn't be the first to act on it."

"What will you do if he comes on to you?" He asks.

"I really don't know how to answer that. I'm hoping he doesn't."

"Wouldn't it be just your luck if Brison comes in and wants to make it serious with you once he does." Imari laughs as I just stare.

"It wouldn't be funny actually. I'd be so annoyed at that type of coincidence." I explain running my hands over my face.

"You have to figure out what is it you want from this Tris. A lover or a friend. You know you're attracted to him, but does he feel the same is the question."

"I don't know. I don't even want to think of it like that." I stand up to exit the room. This conversation was really giving me a headache.

"If you don't want him I'll take him!" He shouts behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 8.6K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
1.5K 51 12
"You know, most people wouldn't trust someone like me with so many secrets." "But you shared those secrets with me" Aiden murmured. "And if you trust...
150K 4.7K 24
His shocking blue eyes pierced right through my soul as his warm breath tickled the hairs on my ear. "Kiss me," he said in that seductive voice of h...
4.6K 274 23
My tongue explored his warm, moist mouth. His fingers dig into my hair, softly pulling. I moaned in response, causing him to do the same and then I f...