Creepin | BxB

By KingMotha

" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in h... More

1: Diggin On You
2: Temptations
3: Crush On You
4: Just Kick It
5: Something About You
6: Cool It Now
7: Understanding
8: Who Can I Run To?
10: It's Over
11: Damaged
12: Jumpin' Jumpin
13: Creep
14: My Little Secret
15: I Want It That Way
16: Playas Gon' Play
17: I Wanna Be The One
18: Baby Baby Baby
19: Same Mistakes
20: Waterfalls
Authors Note
21: End Of The Road
22: No Scrubs
23: Band-Aid
24: L.A.N.C.E
25: If You Love Me
26: He Can't Love U
27: No More Games
28: Bye, Bye, Bye
29: No More (Baby Ima Do Right)
30: Just My Imagination
31: Promise
Epilogue

9: All In My Head

10.3K 458 903
By KingMotha

Flex, time to impress, Come and climb in my bed, Don't be shy, do your thing. It's all in my head - Fifth Harmony

*Tristian Veraci*

"Squat down on it." Emon grunted as he helped me adjust from behind...

"I don't think I'm meant to be bent this way." I exhaled, heavily. Beads of sweat dripped down being caught by my shirt.

"Come on this is all you!" He said patting my back.

I squatted down feeling the pressure that was being exerted on me. "Emon it really hurts. I need something smaller." I groaned.

"Maybe we should should switch positions. That's too much to handle for someone your size the first time ." He smirked as I looked at him in the mirror.

He's not cute nor funny. I raised up repositioning myself in our new places. I began to try again. He wasn't being helpful to me as he laughed at my innocent ignorance of the proper way to do this. "Something isn't right. We got to stop."

"I told you that size was too big for you. You probably will need something much smaller." He moved around me taking the size 35 barbells from my hands.

He was trying to show off.

"Maybe you need a size 10." He places his finger to his chin as if he was in deep thought.

"You're trying to call me weak." I cross my arms staring him down. "Who the hell came up with the idea to do squats with heavy ass barbells?"

"It's part of the exercise fool! It's meant to tone your muscles, thighs, and glutes." He walks past me placing both barbells back onto the rack.

I turn slightly looking at my reflection in the mirror. "I am having no trouble in the booty department."

"TMI." He chuckles.

I walk towards my bag to take a swig of water. I thought he was kidding about actually bringing me to a gym for exercise two whole weeks later. I place my water bottle down turning to see him removing his shirt. Everything around me moved in slow motion. He chest contracted as his muscles raised upwards. He sagged slightly showing off his neon green Fruit of the loom briefs. There was that crease in his butt again.

He turned looking at me as I licked my lips. He walked over to me slowly. My eyes scanned his body spotting the tattoo on his chest. His v-cut was deep, and his happy trail was light up to his belly button. If I look hard enough I could see a couple of pubic hairs dying to escape those basketball shorts. His face spread into a smile as he neared me. His tongue glided over his bottom lip so smoothly. As he was reaching me he began to speak.

"Give me a kiss..." He said pulling me by my waist. My hand landed on his chest as I looked up into his eyes. I began to lean in the kiss him slowly.

"Tristian you didn't hear me?" He says catching me off guard.

"Huh?" I look around seeing him standing next to me with his sweaty shirt still on. Did I just have a whole fantasy about him? Weird.

"I said help me with this." He motioned for me to come with him as we went to a weight bench.

"My bad. I was somewhere else." I laughed, awkwardly.

"I could tell." He stopped by the weights changing the size on the bar. Always trying to show out I swear. "I just need you to spot me. I want to do 30 reps then we can switch."

30? He's insane. "Okay." I nodded as he was about to lay onto the bench.

"Hol'up" He says, stepping back to remove his shirt. I shivered lowly at the thought of my daydream coming true. That man is a whole thirst trap. "Alright I'm ready. My shirt was getting too sweaty."

"I could smell." I joked placing my finger under my nostrils.

"Shut up Punk." He laid into the bench taking a hold of the weight bar as I stood over him.

He began to lift the weights. He closed his eyes as he counted silently to himself. All I could think of was how much better it would be if I was sitting on his lap. Well technically they would hurt more than help.

"So what you been up to bro?" He asks. "You be rushing out of class when I see you." He asked continuing to lift the weights.

"Nothing really. I finally finished that book report. I love how Tutilier allow us to write about any book we wanted. I found a good book on this app." I explain.

He grunted as the weights became heavier for him. I notice he'd gotten to twenty now. "Oh yeah? What app? I wrote my report about this boy who was in love with his teacher and ended up stalking her."

"Why the hell?" My face twisted up in confusion.

"It made sense at the time." He shrugged. "Help me out with this." He directed pushing the weights upwards as we placed the at back onto the rack. He sat upwards wiping the sweat from his face and shoulders.

"I wrote my story about this book I read on this app called Wattpad. It was called Fall For Your Type. It's a LGBT book but it spoke volumes to me." I thought back to the story, and some of the events I could relate to. I would actually love to meet some of the people from the story if they existed.

"Send me that link." He stands up walking past me.

"I didn't take you for the type that would be into that type of literature." I take a seat on the bench waiting for him to change the weights on the bar for me. I'm too pretty to do heavy lifting.

"I want to learn more about your community. Having knowledge makes you aware of certain things." He explains while changing the weights.

"Right." I mumble. "Oh! I meant to tell you!"

"What?" He asked with eyebrow raised.

"So I came across a story on there. The person writing it is using our pictures as characters. I don't know how they got them."

"Really?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I went to it though it only has like four chapters. Somebody called your name ugly." I laughed behind my hand.

"Damn. Somebody got me like that?" He joked.

"Yep. I was like it's a cute name. Especially because you're named after that guy who sung that song."

"You talking about when he said 'Fuck what I said it don't mean shit now.."

I joined in. "Fuck the presents might as well throw them out. Fuck all your kisses didn't mean jack. Fuck you you ho. I don't want you back." We both sung together.

"Tell them folks to wake they sleepy asses up on me." He says, tightening the weights.

"I'm going to go back and comment that for real." I lay back as he comes around to spot me. I look up seeing his body and his face staring down at me. It was slightly hard to ignore the fact that his dick was dangling just centimeters above my head. I wonder would I be wrong if I glided past them wistfully.

"On three you're going to lift." He says as I take a firm grip on the bar.

- - - - - - - -

"I could see myself doing this twice a week. I feel like I lost about 20 pounds." I said as Emon and I sat in the sauna. He sat with his head against the wall and his eyes closed. We were the only two inside of the hot boxed room. Moisture filled the air as our pores opened up.

"They say this the best way to relax your mind and body after a workout. Give or take." He answered.

His chest was glistening with light beads of sweat. My hair has now become damp from the moist air surrounding us. He looked good with the green towel wrapped around his waist. "What are you doing after this?" I asked just trying to start up conversation.

"I don't even know. Today is one of the few off days I have. I'll probably go home and sleep." He shrugged.

"Where do you live anyways?" I questioned. "It must not be far because you get to my house in no time."

He shifted forward putting some more water onto the heater causing more steam to escape. "Not that far from here."

I don't know why I was getting the feeling that he was being short with me for some reason. Maybe I was getting too into my head about it. For my sake I just decided to stop talking first. If he wants to converse he'll speak. After about ten more minutes of silence he finally spoke.

"What do you have going on?"

"My Best friend told me he's coming over. He's been so busy with work as of late. After that I plan on seeing my dude." I reply running my hand across my forehead to remove the sweat dripping down.

"Somebody finally made an honest women out of you?" He asked

"First off I'm a guy." I say as he chuckled. "Second, He's technically not my dude dude. He's someone I like to play with from time to time."

"What you mean by play?" He shifted slightly.

"Nothing." I smirked looking away.

"Mhm." He mumbled. "Let me find out you being grown."

"Never." I stick my tongue out playfully. "How did things end up going with you and ol'girl?" I asked trying to be nosy.

"We talked about shit. I'm willing to give her another chance. I invested too much time in her." He says.

Bummer.

"That's understandable. She's lucky to have you. I would keep you close by." I say patting my face with the cloth I held in my hand.

"Word?" He looked at me with his eyebrow arched.

"Yeah." I said confidently. "You're a cute dude. I'm sure you get that all the time. I would keep you on a short leash too because of that reason."

"Hmm." He nodded. "If I was a fag then I'd test that theory. I ain't on no sweet shit though so you'll never know." He says, aggressively.

Somehow I got extremely uncomfortable. "I wasn't even saying that in a way that I wanted you. You're not my type. All of that you just did was uncalled for." I say giving him the same amount of aggression he gave me back.

"I don't really care if I'm not your type homie. You only just mad because I won't let you suck my dick. You gay dudes be wilding."

He's past becoming disrespectful.

"My bitch Pussy too good for me to even consider fucking a nigga. I'm cool with your lifestyle just don't talk about it around me."

Last time I checked his "bitch" wasn't giving him any box.

I can't sit in a room with a hypocrite. "On That note I'll leave before I get disrespectful. Your bitch obviously made you upset, but you taking it out on me isn't fair. Bye Car Guy." I stood up exiting from the sauna. He just did a complete 360 on me and I don't know why. Nor do I care to know why.

- - - - - - -

I arrived home via Lyft after a small drive. I spot Imari's car in the yard next to my mother's. I called him over because I needed his company at this moment. I see a light moving in his car as I approach. I hunch over seeing him with the seat leaned back on the phone. I tap the glass three times as he unlocks the door.

"We sitting out here or are you coming in?" I ask as he sits up.

"I'll come in. It's about to get cold out here." He raises his seat as he prepares to exit. I go ahead to unlock the door and enter the house. I leave it open slightly so he'll be able to just walk in.

"Hey mommy." I spoke seeing her sitting on the sofa with her feet propped up.

"Hey Tristian. Where you been at all day?" She asks while still tapping on her laptop.

"I was at the gym trying to get this body even more right." I answered looking at Imari walk through the door. He closed it back walking over to where we were.

"Hey Ms. V!" He leaned over hugging her as she returned it.

"Boy I haven't been seeing you around here lately."

"I have been meaning to, but Tristian and I still talk and text daily. He told me to come over for something urgent, but I don't see a fire anywhere." He laughed as I stared at him.

"Well it's nice to see you. I'm just typing up this lesson plan for this teacher's workshop. Y'all don't make too much noise."

"We won't." I reply. "Come on Mari." I nudge him as we walk up the stairs to my room. Once we are in there he closes the door falling onto my bed. "Didn't you just come from outside?" I ask looking at him as I toss my gym bag aside.

"Your point?" He asks rolling onto his stomach looking at me. "My feet ain't on the bed."

"I don't care. That's the problem with you bottoms." I roll my eyes taking a seat in my desk chair swirling it around to face him.

"Try again." He sasses. "I'm a Verse Top. I'm sure you knew."

I gag in my mouth thinking about us hooking up that one time. "I wish I didn't let you taste."

"You loved it whore." He teases flicking his tongue out at me. "But what was so damn urgent that I had to come over?"

I sigh heavily thinking about my encounter with Emon. "Okay so I was hanging with this dude. We been chilling for a couple of weeks now. I thought we'd gotten very close, but he flipped out on me today?"

He sat up quickly. "Flipped out on you how? You mean he hit you!?"

"No." I answer. "A nigga wouldn't dare. He just got offended over something so small. I called him a hypocrite because he literally had just told me weeks ago he wasn't bothered with me being gay."

"What was the context of the conversation?"

"He asked me what was I doing today. I told him I was hanging with you, and going to chill with Brison. After that his attitude just switched as the conversation went on."

Imari started to laugh uncontrollably. I looked at him crazy as he rolled around on the bed. "Tristian you are about slow as hell. I thought it was something serious."

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't it obvious. He clearly got jealous only after you told him you were chilling with your dude."

I paused for a moment thinking about it. "Imari he's straight though."

"A wriggly line." He says. "I have dealt with enough to know this."

"Even if he was he isn't my type. I see him as a friend. A nice listening ear. After calling me a fag and getting disrespectful. I just wouldn't even want to go further. I'm over it."

"Welp." He shrugs. "No use in dwelling on it. What's the latest with you and Brison?"

"He was mad at me for a few days because I allowed someone to Snatch the phone from me, and chomp him off. He didn't like that I was around another dude."

"Damn they fighting over you already? But wait..." He tilted his head looking around confused. "Brison isn't your boyfriend so why does he feel like he deserves boyfriend services."

"I don't know Mari. I have been dealing with Brison too long to call it quits on us."

"Don't be a dummy. After a year and y'all ain't fucked it's time to drop him. Oral gets tired after a while."

"Speaking of which what's new with you?" I question standing to go start me some bath water.

"Nothing really..." His voice echoes from the room as I walk into the bathroom. "Oh I made me a new friend. Well, we spoke briefly that day, but he was so cool."

I go back into the room as my water is running. "You tried to fuck him?"

"No." He rolled his eyes. "He had a whole child with him."

"Aw." I pinched his cheeks as he swiped my hand away. "More details! What did he look like? What was his name?"

"Oh damn bitch..." He mumbles looking off. "I think it was... Ar... Ez... Azriel! His name was Azriel."

"Azriel? Like from The Smurf's bitch?" I held back the stifled laughter feening to be let out. I haven't heard that name before for a human.

"It's not such a bad name. He was so cute. His face kind of reminds you of Devante Swing from Jodeci. Before he got older and fucked up his face with a tattoo."

"That's mean." I groaned.

"But true." He shrugged. "I was at the library and he was there as well. He was looking at some book about Witchcraft. That wasn't my business. I was too focused on the adorable ass little boy he had in the baby scroller."

"And who's child was it?"

"His! He said that was his son, but wouldn't say the name. Just kept calling him baby boy."

"Did you get his number?" I asked, running to turn of my bathwater.

"No. He's not from here. He's visiting. He says he was on a journey somewhere. Weird thing was he talked proper as hell like he's from the mid-evil Times Bitch."

We both shared in laughter. Imari is real petty. "Well you don't need a man with a baby anyways."

"I know right. I would've had that baby calling me Papa too! Fuck a mother."

"Well I'm about to go bathe. You can chill here if you want."

"No sir. You take too long in the tub. I have to get Home anyways to finish this paper before midnight. I'll just text you." He started to put in his shoes as I gathered everything I needed for my bath.

"I like to soak my body. After the day I've had I need it."

"I agree which is why I'm dipping out." We hug before he exits my room. "I'll tell your Mom to lock the door.

"Okay. Text me."

- - - - - - -

I step out of the tub wrapping my towel around my body. I spent the entire time soaking with my phone connected to my speakers in my room. I decided to listen to whole Pinkprint album. It was full of songs I could relate to especially All Things Go. I turn off my speakers walking into my room. I look at the time on the phone seeing how late it was.

Brison was supposed to text me as I was still waiting. It was 8:22PM I noticed I had several messages as I unlocked my phone scrolling through the relevant ones. I see the dot by Brison's name was lit up. I click on it seeing what was the hold up.

Brison👻🤡:: Hey change of plans bro. I won't be able to come through tonight. My homie got himself in a bind that I have to check out. See you in class?

I turned on my read notifications so he could see I saw his message, and purposely didn't reply. I wasn't even going to get upset over it because it was to be expected. I went back through my messages seeing Elon's name lit up. I was curious to see what he had to say.

MediocreMechanic🚘⚒:: I apologize for taking my frustrations out on you. Something was bothering me, and I totally attacked you for it. You didn't deserve that from me. I understand if you want nothing else to do with our friendship. I couldn't let myself sleep without saying it. Goodnight .

"Hmph." I scoffed exited out of the message. My door opened as my mother walked in. I looked up at her as she held cases in her hand.

"I stopped and got us a couple of movies. I know you like them scary. Let's watch movies together and eat like we used to."

"Okay. Let me get dressed and I'll be down." She nodded and left out of the room. I went back to Emon's message beginning to type. After thinking it over I deleted the message, and just left it on read. Maybe my small like for him was all in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
148K 4.7K 24
His shocking blue eyes pierced right through my soul as his warm breath tickled the hairs on my ear. "Kiss me," he said in that seductive voice of h...
266K 10.1K 31
Don't blush. It will just make you look sweeter... Whack! Smack! Slap! Xavier That sound has always made my heart flutter. Especially after a fateful...
362 31 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...