No Strings (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

❝What happened to just messing around?❞ (G!p you) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.

35.

14.9K 417 73
By cuhbello

"Y/N wait!"

I stopped at the center of the hall and spun around. I smiled when I saw Camila jogging towards me. She stopped in front of me and bent down to pant. I looked down at her and waited for her to catch her breath.

"Why are you so out of breath?"

"I've been trying to catch up to you since I saw you in the first hallway!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, well what's up?" I chuckled.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." She stated while fixing her ponytail.

"Ok well can we walk and talk? I have to stop at my locker to get my sketchbook for art."

She nodded and began walking by my side. "So, I've been thinking. We've been dating for 4 months now, almost 5," She began, "And I think we should tell our parents about our relationship."

I turned away from my locker and faced her.

"Seriously?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, "I mean, there's really no reason why we should keep hiding it from them anymore, and I'm sure you're tired of hiding it from your mom too."

"How do you think they'll react though?"

"I'm sure they won't mind. They're obviously not homophobic or anything so we don't have to worry about that. Plus my mom literally loves you." She shrugged with a smile.

"But your dad..." I trailed off.

I was happy to hear that Camila finally wanted to tell her parents about us, but I was honestly afraid of Alejandro. He was really intimidating to me and I feared what his reaction would be.

Camila giggled, "Why are you so scared of my dad? He's a really sweet guy, you just have to warm up to him."

"Alright then...are you going to tell them on your own? Or..." I trailed off again.

"Well...I don't know yet, we can plan out it out later on at your place." She answered.

"Okay sounds good."

Camila looked up as the warning bell rang. "I should go before my science teacher gets mad at me for being late." The shorter girl tiptoed a bit and pecked my lips. "I'll see you in sixth period." She said before rushing away.

——

"Do you guys want to hear a joke?" Camila asked with a wide grin.

"Oh god. No, please." Dinah groaned. I glanced at Dinah and laughed. "Go for it babe." I said.

Camila cheered and cleared her throat, "Ok, what do you call a sleeping dinosaur?"

A few moments of silence passed and Dinah didn't look like she was going to respond, so I did. "What?" I asked.

"A dinoSNORE!" She exclaimed before letting out a raspy laugh. "Get it? Dinosaur, dinosnore because it's sleeping?"

Dinah rolled her eyes and shook her head in disapproval. On the other hand, I laughed. I actually enjoyed hearing the Cuban's cringeworthy jokes.

"Good one."

"Don't lie to her Y/N." Dinah laughed.

Camila sent me a sweet smile, "Thank you for appreciating my jokes Y/NN." She then moved her eyes over to Dinah, "You can choke." She bluntly said to the taller girl.

Dinah snorted and changed the subject.

"Have you guys started on your college applications yet?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah. When is the deadline to get them in?" Camila asked.

"I have no idea. What colleges are you two applying to?" Dinah curiously asked.

"We're applying to the university of Miami, and three other ones. What about you?" Camila answered for the both of us.

"Same, I applied to the one in Miami, and a couple of other ones. I'm not trying to go too far. Are you both trying to get into the same colleges?" She asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to be far from Camila." I finally answered. Dinah quirked a questioning eyebrow at me and laughed. "So basically you're just applying to college so you can stay together?"

I shrugged, what she said was sort of true. At first, I was only applying to college because I didn't want to be separated from Camila. But after I had done more research on a few different colleges, it kind of interested me.

"I actually kind of want to try to get into a college." I admitted.

"Wow." Dinah smiled. "What do you want to major in? Music?" She questioned.

I took a second to think, I honestly didn't even know what I wanted to do as a career. Camila and Dinah both had their eyes on me, waiting for my answer.

"Maybe, I don't know yet. I haven't really thought about it." I finally responded.

"Ok, you guys have about a minute before your bell rings. Pass up your papers." I glanced at the clock in confusion, but then remembered we had early dismissal on Wednesdays. I quickly wrote my name on the corner of my paper and handed it to the boy in front of me.

I threw my bag over my shoulders and followed Dinah and Camila out of the room. We stood in the crowded hallway. "I have detention for 30 minutes." Dinah pouted and crossed her arms.

"Why?"

"I have 'too many' unexcused tardies, so I have to clear them by staying after school." She explained while rolling her eyes.

"All bad, ditch it." I shrugged. "I can't." She whined. "I'll see you two tomorrow." She yelled over her shoulder as she walked away.

Camila looked up at me and smiled. I wrapped my arm over her shoulder and started walking. Camila began telling me about some project she had to do for her Spanish class.

I raised an eyebrow, "Wait. Why are you even taking Spanish if you speak it fluently?"

"Exactly. It's an easy A." She shrugged.

I was going to respond to what she said, but I heard someone call my name out from behind me. I stopped walking and turned around. Camila did the same. I looked around but didn't see anyone. Everyone in the hall was minding their own business.

"Think fast!" A voice, that I knew too well, yelled. I turned back around and saw Austin was now standing in front of me.

Before I could do anything, his fist connected with my jaw. I stumbled back and hit the lockers. Camila gasped loudly. I hissed and held the side of my face. Austin swung at me again, but I quickly ducked down causing him to hit the metal lockers instead.

"Fuck!" He spat and shook his hand.

I dropped my backpack and took this chance to lunge at him. He flew back and hit the ground. I managed to throw a few punches at him before we started rolling back and forth on the floor, fighting to pin each other down. I stood over him, holding him by his shirt, and swung my fist repeatedly.

I was doing well until Austin's foot connected with my center. That one hit was enough to make me fall over. I released my grip on his shirt and cupped my dick.

"Oh my god! Stop!" Camila yelled frantically.

Austin climbed on top of me so I wouldn't be able to move. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pushed me back. I tried squirming out of his grasp, but it was really hard because I was in pain and he was heavier than I was. Austin pinned my arms down, preventing me from hitting him back. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt his fist hit my face multiple times.

"Get off of her!" Camila cried out. Suddenly the punches stopped and I felt Austin's weight shift off of me. I opened my eyes because I thought someone had pulled him off of me, I was wrong though. I groaned in pain when I felt him kick the side of my ribs.

"Austin stop!" Camila's voice echoed for a third time. Austin kicked me one more time before I saw him stumble back. I took short breaths and lifted my head up to see who had finally stopped him.

I was shocked to see it was Camila. She had hopped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. She had him kind of in a choke hold position. A few seconds later Shawn appeared and helped dragged Austin away from me. Camila rushed to my side and helped me up. I used her shoulder for support.

I looked up and saw the principal storming towards us with an angry expression. He pulled Austin by the sleeve of his shirt then looked at me. "Office now. And the rest of you go home!" His voice echoed loudly through the hall. The students who were recording and watching scattered away.

Camila picked up my bag and put it over hers. She wrapped an arm around my waist and helped me get to the office. I took a seat on the bench outside of the room and watched as Camila put our stuff down. She sat next to me and frowned. "Your nose is bleeding."

I brought my hand up to my nose and touched it. I looked at my fingers and saw they were red. I sighed and slumped down. A bleeding nose was in the least of worries right now.

Camila handed me a tissue. I mumbled a thanks and held the tissue against my nose. I looked at my reflection on the glass. I looked horrible. I ran a hand through my tangled hair. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.

I turned my head and faced Camila, "Thank you for helping me and stopping Austin back there." She looked up and met my gaze. "That was totally bad ass." I added with a small smile.

"He was hurting you and I didn't know what else to do." She admitted.

I looked to the side and saw Shawn jogging towards us. "Here I brought you a few ice packs and some tissues from the nurse."

He kneeled down next to me, "Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah totally, I just got kicked on the balls and the ribs, why wouldn't I be okay?" I answered with sarcasm laced in my voice. He frowned and handed me the stuff. "Thanks." I muttered and held the ice pack against my center.

"Do you want me to kick his ass? Because I'll do it." Shawn crossed his arms.

I looked up at tall boy and shook my head, "No. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." We all looked at the principal's door when it opened. Austin walked out and looked at the three of us. His face looked almost as bad as mine. Camila and Shawn both glared at the boy. He grabbed his backpack and walked past us without a word, which I found odd.

"Y/N can I talk to you for a second?" The principal asked and gestured me to follow him into his office.

I stood up and limped towards the room. He shut the door behind me and told me to sit. I carefully sat down and held my stomach.

"Before you get all mad, it was self defense. Austin got me off guard so I defended myself." I spoke up, placing one of my ice packs against my face.

"I know. You aren't in trouble. I suspended Austin. I called you in here because I want you to assure me that you aren't going to try to do anything again. This is the last time I want you and Austin in my office. I already talked to Austin about this, he agreed to leave you alone. So I'm asking you to do the same. You don't have to be his friend, all I'm asking for is no more drama between you two. Just pretend he doesn't exist. Can you do that for me?"

"Okay." I mumbled. I was in too much pain to make any remarks. "Is that all?" I asked.

He nodded, "Go home and rest."

I sighed and stood up. I shut the door behind me and turned around. Camila was sitting alone on the bench. "What did he say to you?"

"He just wanted to make sure that I'm not going to try to get Austin back. Apparently Austin already agreed to leave me alone." I explained. "You're not going to try to get him back, are you?" She asked while eyeing me.

I shook my head. If Austin was agreeing to leave me alone, then I wasn't going to try to stir up any more drama. "Good. Promise me you won't?" She pleaded and held her pinky out.

I smiled a bit at the childish gesture and locked our pinkies together. "Promise." I nodded. She smiled and put both of backpacks over her shoulders, "Let's go."

We exited the building and slowly walked to my car. "Are you going to be able to drive us home?" She asked as I unlocked my car.

"I don't think I can. Can you can drive us?"

"Yeah, give me your keys." She answered and stuck her hand out. I tossed her my keys. I got into the passengers seat and leaned against the door. I held one of the ice packs against my ribs and the other on my jaw.

Camila moved the drivers seat forward a bit so she can reach the pedals. She turned on the car and began pulling out of the lot. The drive to my house was silent. Camila glanced at me once we were parked into my drive way.

"I could've won that fight if he hadn't kicked me down there." I thought out loud. Camila nodded and looked down at it, "Does it hurt?"

"More than you think," I cleared my throat, "I guess we're going to have to wait to tell your parents about us until my face heals."

"It's okay, we can hold off on that for now." She assured me and held my hand. "Now let's get you inside." She said as she got off the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.6K 27
Read and find out 🙃
92K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
97.3K 4.5K 50
im too lazy to put a description. (:
143K 5.7K 34