Kuroko No Basket Imagines. {K...

Autorstwa WinnieHeichou

Title says it all~ I will also be writing about the other members other than the generation of miracles as we... Więcej

notice.
how they react to a foul
fear. (akashi seijurou)
Shun Izuki
Kise Part 2
Kuroko Part 2
Kiyoshi Teppei
Rinnosuke Mitobe
Makoto Hanamiya
Kagami Taiga
Disclaimer
Yukio Kasamatsu
Himuro Tatsuya
Kiyoshi Teppei
Kagami x Reader x Aomine.
Akashi Seijuro
Aomine Daiki
Murasakibara Atsushi
Midorima Shintaro
Aomine Daiki
Akashi Seijuro
Kuroko Tetsuya
Murasakibara Atsushi
Kōichi Kawahara
Ryō Sakurai
Himuro Tatsuya
Kuroko x Reader x Kise
Makoto Hanamiya LEMON.
Kagami Taiga
Murasakibara Atsushi
Takao Kazunari
Midorima Shintarō
Akashi Seijuro
Aomine Daiki
Kise Ryouta
Kuroko Tetsuya
Murasakibara Atsushi
Kagami Taiga
Kiyoshi Teppei
Makoto Hanamiya

Hyuuga Junpei

20.4K 468 44
Autorstwa WinnieHeichou

"Where you going four eyes?" Some of your class bullies cornered you as you were going to basketball practice.

You nervously hitch up your glasses and twitch at their threatening posture.

"I don't think it concerns you." You try to stand up for yourself bravely. However, the nerves made your voice shake vulnerably.

"I know! You're going to basketball training! You want to gawk at Hyuuga-SENPAI! Isn't that right?!?" The lead bully elbowed you in the rib painfully.

"You should know a guy like him will never like a girl like you.." Another one of the girls spits out harsh words that stung like venom.

"I never said that he would like me." You clutch at the books in your hand so tightly, that the edges of the books cut into your hands.

Of course you knew that someone as cool as Hyuuga himself wouldn't look twice at you. You manage to escape from the torture. After having a little howl in the bathroom,you buy a small drink from the school drink machine and sigh. Life couldn't be any worse right now. You hold in the emotions you feel and try your hardest not to cry.

"Yo." You heard a familiar voice behind you.

You turn around to find yourself standing in front of Hyuuga.

"You alright?" he asks with eyes full of concern at your tear stained face.

You quickly wipe at your eyes and place your glasses back in your nose.

"Y-yea. Thanks." You give me a strained smile before you start to walk away.

"I get called Four Eyes too. Just ignore those girls." He calls out to you loudly.

"Thanks. You too Hyuuga-senpai..you too." You smile at him for real this time, causing him to blush a little.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

143K 4.3K 42
Mana Mayoi is a transfer student from America, her goal is to defeat the Generation of Miracles, and later become their acquintance, what she not pre...
2.1K 18 27
This is the Prequel of Kiseki Meets Kuroko's Sister. This is where everything begin. The clash of the Generation of Miracles in the Winter Cup, and w...
2.7K 96 21
A great danger is coming to the world and the Generation of Miracles are the Chosen ones who are destined to save it. They are sent to an island wher...
24.1K 773 59
Teiko Middle School. One of the most prestigious middle schools people in Japan can attend. Their basketball club consists of over 100 members. A few...