0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Che...

By littletroublemaker_

Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction - 29/04/18 ~~ Annabella Stone lived in a normal house, in a normal town wit... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
epilogue
Authors note, thank you, stories blah blah blah
Finding Ava
Xavier's POV
Exciting news!!!
Bonus chapter
PLEASE READ!!
Chasing Cora is up!!
Ren
Bonus Chapter 2

chapter 18

106K 3.4K 667
By littletroublemaker_

Instruction- Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don

This chapter is dedicated to mrs_Z_ for the votes and comments! Thank you! It means a lot to me!!! :)

Enjoy!

I woke up today feeling refreshed and ready for the trip. I couldn't believe today we were heading off to a different country, for a week. Everything was moving so quickly.

On the plus side to all of this, I don't have to put up with Xavier for a whole week. Have I said before how much I wish he completely forgot about me and moved on to another girl? No, well, I do.

Okay, maybe not as much anymore. I really, really hate to admit this but he's growing on me. I'm used to his presence, I'm used to his cockiness. No Xavier will be different.

I think I might actually miss him -- I can't believe I just said that. But yeah, I think I would miss him. I might even feel upset if he left.

If he left me to go chasing after girls again, then, well, good for him. The thought of that sends jealously throughout my body, making me fume. No, I would not be jealous.

After all, Xavier's a playboy. Playboys have to fulfill their sexual desires to keep them sane. He can go and fuck as many girls as he wants, he's been doing it for years now so I shouldn't be jealous if he continued to do it now. I will not be jealous.

"Honey, are you ready?" Mom shouts from downstairs and I quickly grab my luggage. I need to forget about Xavier for a week, if he goes after another girl then I will have to just get on with it.

There's no point in dwelling on what could never have been. It's as simple as that.

"Coming." I shout, dragging my very heavy suitcase. I swear, it weighs more then I do.

"What did you pack mom?" I ask her as I hand it to dad. If you're wondering, I didn't pack it. Mom decided since I wasn't good at choosing appropriate clothing for the trip, that she would pack my suitcase. And trust me when I say that I protested against it.

She thinks I have a bad fashion taste when in reality, she is the worst. She says that Lady Gaga and her bin bag is mind-blowing and is giving us a taste of the near future. She's mad, my mom.

"Stuff." She vaguely answers, shrugging her shoulders like she didn't care. If I end up walking around London, wearing a bin bag, I will strangle her.

We both walk out to see dad stuffing my suitcase in the boot of the Taxi. He seems to be struggling and I can't help but feel amused by it. Dad always says he has things under control so to watch him not have this under control is quite amusing.

Several minutes later, the cab driver comes out, a scowl on his face. Clearly, this man is very patient.

"Sir, let me do it." He insists, holding his hands out.

Dad, being the 'strong', independent man of the house, declines.

"Sir, if you will just wait in the car, I will do it for you." The cabbie narrows his eyes at my dad.

"I've got this." Dad grunts out, his face slightly turning purple as he tries to push it in.

"Sir---"

"I said I've got this!" Dad shouts, cutting of the cab driver. Scoffing, he pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

We spend a few more minutes watching dad until I eventually give up on him. Its absolutely ridiculous.

"Okay dad, just give up." I tell him, stepping closer to him.

"Honey, I said I can do it. There must be a strategic way to do this. Give me a second."

"Dad!" I exclaim.

"What honey?"

"We're going to be late to the airport. We can just out the suitcase with us." I try to reason, biting my lip.

Dad skeptically looks at the suitcase then us, shaking his head. "No, I can ---"

"For god's sake Mark, just get in the car." Mom snaps, pointing her finger at the cab. She narrows her eyes and uses her 'I'm angry, nobody question me' voice. My mom can be absolutely frightening at times.

Its honestly terrifying. Fearfully, dad gets into the car. I even notice how the cab driver's eyes widen and how he quickly steps on his cigarette and gets in the driver's seat.

Mom rarely gets that angry or annoyed but when she does, you know you shouldn't doubt her. Moms who are angry are just plain scary.

The drive to the airport was silent, everyone except for mom too scared to say anything. Dad had put mom in a bad mood, which was not good. Now I had to be careful with what I say, otherwise, I might suffer mom's wrath.

Pulling up to the airport, we all get out. The cab driver rushes over to the boot and speedily gets our luggage out.

Good idea mate.

Dad pays the guy whilst mom goes to get a coffee. Mom having caffeine is a good idea, it might cheer her up.

"Bye mate." Dad waves the cab driver off.

Faintly, I hear the cab driver mutter something like "stuck up, wealthy prick" but who knows. I guess we drove that guy's patience over a cliff.

"Let's go kiddo." Dad grins at me whilst I scowl at him.

"I'm eighteen dad, not ten." I assert, narrowing my eyes at him.

He holds his arms up in mock surrender, trying to hide his smirk. "I know but you will always be my little girl."

Great, now he's sounding like mom when she's had one too many glasses to drink.

Mom always goes on about how I'm growing up too quickly and that my precious years with her are going too quickly. When she drinks too much, she sobs into my dad's shoulder, crying about how I'll be off to college soon. She says I'll graduate in no time, the blink and I'm off, getting married and have kids.

From there, she slurs some random stuff out. I've already left the room by then though.

"Oh look, there's mom." I point out, watching mom as she practically skips over to us, a gigantic smile on her face.

She looks like she doesn't have a care in the world like nothing could stop her.

I don't see a cup in her hands so she must have already drunk her coffee. Maybe she had it too quickly, judging by how she looks. If mom drinks coffee too quickly, then she'll be ten times worse then what she normally is. Which is very strange.

Oh god, I'm so not sitting next to her on the plane.

Mom, looking giddy and in her own world doesn't comprehend where she is because next thing I know, she's on the airport floor, luggage surrounding her. Immediately, me and dad go over to her. As we get closer, I can hear what mom is saying to the two people.

"Oops, sorry about that. I'm just really excited." Mom apologizes, helping the guy pick up his luggage. The girl next to him, his partner, giggles as the guy glowers at mom. His lip curls up in displeasure, as he looks like he's about to holler at her.

"Anyone want a sweet, I got some from the store over there. They're very nice." She innocently says as we get closer to her.

"No." The guy growls out, tensing. His partner looks at him, her gaze worried as she clutches his arm. I'm now fascinated at how he untenses at her mere touch. She then whispers something in his ear that has his glare softening slightly; she grabs his hand and draws soothing circles on it. I'm bewildered by the whole thing but awed as well.

Does she calm him down? If she does, that's awfully romantic.

I feel envious of the bond that they must share, the way she can calm him down just by touching him. They must really love each other.

Now that's something I want.

"Sorry about that folks." Dad steps in, giving a sheepish smile as he stares at mom.

"Its okay." The lady softly says, gazing up at her partner with affection.

"My wife can get a bit excited at times," Dad explains, nervously chuckling as he sees the look the guy gives mom.

The lady notices it and scolds him. Begrundenly, the guy stops looking at mom with a cold glare. He gives her a small, tense smile that makes him look uncomfortable. It manages to make me, dad and even mom feel slightly awkward.

"Just watch where you're going next time." He coldly says and then walks off with the lady.

I release a breath I didn't know I was holding and run a hand through my hair. Well then...

"They seemed nice," Mom says, watching them go.

Me and dad share a look at mom's choice of adjective. One of them was nice...

We go back to where we dumped our suitcases and I'm thankful that none of it was stolen. Dad sits mom down and tells her to drink some water. He must have noted that she had way too much caffeine.

"Oh shi-sugar, I said sugar, we need to go now." Dad hurriedly says and we all get up and rush to the boarding area.

Luckily and to my amazement, we make it on time. I force dad to sit next to mom on the plane whilst I take another seat by the window. The seat next to me is empty and I'm hoping it stays that way.

Unfortunately, luck isn't on my side as somebody sits down next to me. I pray it's not somebody who snores whilst sleeping or talks all the time otherwise I will die.

From the corner of my eyes, I see its a large male who has dark blonde hair. Please don't be an old guy, please don't be an old guy.

It's a sexy, hot teenager. Oh mother of god.

"Hi, I'm Jules." Oh my god, his smile, he has dimples and oh...that accent. 

Thank god he's sat next to me. I think we're going to be friends, best friends.

Word count: 1780

I was thinking for the next chapter, if you want like, you could recommend the song for the next chapter.

Also, thanks for the voting and commenting guys! I think I might start dedicating my story to somebody on every chapter. How does that sound?  

Next update: 9th January 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
1.4M 39.7K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
622K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...