Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Chapter 44

10.1K 361 240
By latesleeper

Beeeep!

Marinette ran into her room to pick up her phone which was vibrating on her nightstand. She sighed when she saw the caller was none other than Nino. "Nino." She said.

'Marinette? Marinette?!' She grimaced and moved the phone away from her ears as he continued to scream.

"NINO! HOLY SHIT! CALM DOWN AND TALK SLOWLY!" She scream. Nino was silent for awhile before he spoke. 'Ow..my ear hurts.'

Marinette rolled her eyes, "And you think mine doesn't?" She asked sarcastically.

'Hehe, sorry. By the way, has Adrien called or texted you?'

She frowned and sat down on her bed. "No. Why?"

'Well, I've been trying to contact him all morning but he isn't responding. I'm worried.' She could tell that he was frowning.

Marinette snorted. "Maybe he's still asleep."

'No, he's usually up at around... 7 or 6.. Never wakes up late.'

"Well... Maybe his busy?" She said in an unsure tone.

'Marinette.. It's the frickin' holidays. What could he possibly busy with. . .' Nino paused for awhile before continuing. 'I'm seriously worried.'

"Okay, Nino. I'll try to contact him."

'Make sure to tell me if you did. Kay?'

"Okay. Bye."

'Buh-Bye!'

She hung up the call and began to search for Adrien's number. "Maybe I should call him." She mumbled to herself and pressed the call button.

10 minutes went by without success, and it was worrying her. She texted him 20 times but he didn't reply.

"What is he doing?" She muttered to herself as she stared at her phone.

She looked up when her door was open. "Marinette?"

"Papa? What is it?" She asked. Her eyes darted to the package in his hand. "Well this arrived and it's addressed to you." Tom said as he placed the box beside Marinette. Marinette stared at the small package that was wrapped in black wrapper.

"Thanks, Papa." She smiled and kissed her father's cheek before he left her.

She looked at the package curiously and turned it, examining it to see if she could find something that would help her figure out who the sender is.

"Hmmm..." She said as she read the writings. "To Marinette, Nino and Alya." Her eyes widened. It was from Adrien. She quickly reached for her phone and called Nino.

To her surprise, he answered pretty quickly. 'Did you manage to contact him?!' Nino exclaimed.

Marinette chose to ignore the ringing in her ears. "No but I have a package that is addressed to you, Alya and me! Come over quickly!" She ended the call before he could say anything.

---

Marinette paced around her took anxiously. She was still waiting for Alya and Nino while trying to keep her mind of the package. What could they possibly be doing?! It's already been 20 minutes! She was blaming her anxiety for her lack of patience.

The package was just sitting there. Begging to be opened. Maybe a peek wouldn't hurt.. She was his girlfriend after all. She had all the rights to open it.. But it is for Alya and Nino too.. Yeah, a peek will do.

She walked slowly to the package and picked it up. She bit her tongue and began to fumble with the wrapper.

"I hope you're not opening that without us." She heard.

She bit down on her tongue in shock.

"Ahh, caught red handed." Nino shook his head.

"I'm sorry guys! It's just.. I was curious! And it was just there! I--AHHH!"

"Jeez, girl. Calm down."

"I'm calm."

"Okay, open up the thing."

Marinette nodded and Behan to shred the wrapper. Inside was a small box. "What do you think is in there?" Nino turned to Alya.

"A camera." Marinette said as she took the small camera out.

"Okay, how are we supposed to share that?!" Nino exclaimed and took the camera from Marinette. Marinette glared at his and snatched it back. "I think we're supposed to see what's inside."

Alya snatched the camera from Marinette and turned it on. "Hey, the battery it full. Oh, and there's a video of Adrien."

"WHERE!?" Both Nino and Marinette jumped behind her to look at the camera. Alya played the video.

'Hey, guys. So, I guess you're wondering why I sent you this camera and why the hell I am recording myself. . . at night! Well, I am going to America!-' he gave an unenthusiastic smile. 'My dad told me when I got home. I would have texted you to tell you to come over and have a party but what's the use of that when you're locked uo in your room. Haha. But also,' he frowned. ' I'm gonna be there for six years. Also I would come and say my goodbyes tomorrow but we're leaving at 4 or something. I forgot but it's really early. And we all know Marinette, you can't wake up early if your life depended on it!' He smirked. 'But, I'll keep in contact with you guys! Also, I want yiy guys to use this camera to record any special events! Take care of it cause thus is the camera my mum bought for me! It's special! I love guys! I really love Marinette! And also, Nino, if I was gay, I would hook up with you if that answers your question! Bye.' The video finished. All their jaws were wide open.

"HE WHAT?!" Nino screeched.

"WHAT?!" The two girls cried.

Marinette fell to the floor and began to cry. "B-but.. We just...started dating and.." She couldn't finish because she stared to sob furiously.

"I knew he'd be gay for me!" Nino smiled in triumph, forgetting the situation until Alya nudged him. "Nino." She glared at him.

"Right." He sheepishly grinned.

He fell to his knees and gave a dramatic cry. "NOOOOOO! JUST WHEN ADRIENETTE SAILED!" He then sprinted off.

"Where the fuck are you going?!" Alya scream at him.

"I'M GOING TO DELIVER THIS NEWS TO MY FELLOW SHIPPERS!" His voice echoed through the house. "SABINE!"

Alya rolled her eyes and turned back to her friend who was curled uo on the floor. "Marinette."

"I can't believe he left."

"Marinette-"

"Alya, I heard long distant relationships don't work!"

"Well-"

"What if that happens?!"

"Mari-"

"WHAT IF WE BREAK UP-"

"MARINETTE!"

"Yes?" She whimpered as she saw Alya glare at her.

"You love him?"

"Yes."

"And he loves you?"

"Yeah."

"Than pull yourself together, girl! Even if you miles apart, you and him will always love each other! Nothing can break tha-"

"Well, he could always find a hot new girlfriend-"

"MARINETTE!"

"Sorry, I just can't help but think so negative of thus situation."

"Marinette, be positive. Besides, that's who you are. Adrien will be back, and you will wait for him. If he ever breaks your heart, I'll break his balls- oops, I mean, bones." Alya smiled when she heard her friend giggle.

"Okay, fine. You're the best Alya."

"I know." They both smiled and embraced each other.

"Mari, I think someone is trying to Skype you."

"What?"

Marinette turned to her computer and squinted. "It's Adrien!"

"I'LL GO GET THAT IDIOT!" Alya grinned and ran down to get Nino while Marinette answered the call.

"Marinette?" Adrien's face appeared on her screen. "Marinette? Hello? Can you hear me?" Before she could reply, Nino and Alya appeared. Nino ran to the computer and shoved Marinette away.

"ADRIEN!" Nino squealed.

"Nino, hey man." Adrien grinned. Nino smiled. "MAN, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! WE COULD HAVE BROKE YOU OUT! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME!? OR TEXT?!"

"Ahem, I'm the girlfriend, not you!" Marinette glared and shoved him away. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL US?!" She glared at the blonde. Adrien back away. "I'm sorry."

"SORRY? SORRY?!"

"Jeeez, guys can you move her away." Adrien joked. "She's scaring me. It's like she'll bite my head off..And I'm a thousands miles away!"

"Okay, but still..." Marinette said after she calmed down.

"Why didn't you call us?"

"Well, I failed to mention that my phone was on the kitchen table. I left it there, and if you didn't hear..I was locked in my room."

"Sucks to be you, I guess." Alya grimaced.

"Yeah, but I got used to it."

"So, where are you?" Nino pushed himself forward so he could try and see Adrien's background.

"In a hotel. Ew, Nino is that a pimple on your nose?"

Nino gasped and pulled back. "WHERE?! WHERE?!" He hands roamed his face.

"Jokes." Adrien grinned.

"I hate you."

"I love you too. You and you're big forehead." Adrien chuckled.

The two girls coughed. "Bromance." They said.

"Yeah, okay. I got to go. My dad will be back soon. He won't be too happy if he sees I haven't unpacked." Adrien began to wave as they all exchanged goodbyes.

When they ended the video call, Nino turned to Marinette. "Why couldn't he just finish unpacking than call us?"

"That's just him being lazy, I guess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
184K 3.9K 19
Marinette is a sweet and bubbly girl who has the best firends you could ever ask for.What they didn't know was Chole would constantly bully her when...
36.9K 716 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...
871K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...