I Want More {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

All that heartbreak that Beyonce had left Normani with, Normani refocused that energy into a completely diffe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 5

4.7K 208 85
By YahTheDon

Sitting there with my hands in my lap and tears threatening to fall from my eyes, I listened to my best friends Nicki and TyTy argue over whether water is wet or not.

I personally didn't care about the situation, the only thing I cared about was the anger that built up inside me for both Rome and Normani. I hated the both of them.

Why was she leaving me for him? What did I do so wrong? I was doing everything she wanted. She said she wanted more, I was giving her more. She said she was having my baby and I was happy about it. She said she wanted it to be me and her and I was trying to give her that but she didn't even care. I hate her now.

"Bey, which side are you on? Is water wet or not?" Nicki asked.

It was like I heard her but I didn't all at the same time. It's like when someone walks past you on the street and they're on the phone. You hear them but you don't really hear them. That's what this was like.

I felt like someone just took my entire life from me. I really thought Normani was different. I thought she was the one for me, I thought she was changing me. I felt changed. Whenever I was with her, I felt warm and joyous. I knew the people around me felt it as well. I was more pleasant to be around and I smiled more but now she's gone and she betrayed me just like everyone else. She's just like the rest of them.

"Bey!" TyTy yelled my name and my head snapped up to look at her.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes." I repeated, this time in a more reassuring tone. Though I wasn't okay, Nicki was the only person that was SUPPOSED to know about Normani and I's 'affair' so I wouldn't be surprised if she could see the hurt in my eyes.

I couldn't lie, I was hurt. When this entire thing started, it was about sex and it was about hurting her for my own pleasure but then she started to grow on me. I started to want everything from her, her love. I wanted it to be her and I against the world but she didn't want that.

But then I had to think about it again. I was complicated but she loved me. I was a piece of work but I belonged to her, I was her piece of work and we were working on me. I was still growing while my creation was growing inside her.

What I hated about this entire thing was, no matter what, I still love that woman. I was still so deeply in love with that woman, it hurt.

"Bey, you keep spacing out. Tell us what's going on." TyTy said and I looked over at her with my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry."

"What's wrong baby girl?" Nicki asked.

She sat next to me and wrapped her one arm around my neck, pulling me onto her shoulder. I looked up at her and I think that she instantly knew.

"TyTy let me talk to Bey for a minute." She said. Ty nodded and stood up, walking into the kitchen.

"What happened with you and Mani?"

"She left me. She's having MY kid but she left me for him. What did I do though? I thought it was really going to be us, I thought we were going to get past all of this bullshit but I was wrong."

"Have you talked to her?" She asked.

"No. It's been almost a month and I haven't heard a word from her and I don't want to." I lied.

I wanted her to come home. Mani can be so damn stupid sometimes. Does she really think that Rome can fucking touch me? I will kill his ass with a snap of a damn finger.

"I'mma need you to go fuckin' talk to that woman. I'm sure she misses you plus she is having your kid and you haven't seen her in a entire month. You need to go see her Bey."

"I can't go see her, she left me. She doesn't wanna see me."

"Lie again bitch. That's your baby and I'm not talking about the one inside her. There has to be something going on 'cause considering the way y'all were together, there's no way she just walked away from that."

"Well she did-"

"I refuse to believe that she did. I'm going to go talk to her."

Nicki POV

I knocked on Normani's house door and pursed my lips. This was the same house that Beyoncé bought 5 months ago.

I knew Bey would give it to her.

Dinah answered the door and hugged me like she'd been waiting to seen me for ages.

"You better be here to talk to my best friend. She's going crazy without Beyoncé, you gotta do something." She whined in my ear and unholy thoughts were there that weren't supposed to be.

"How do you know about Beyoncé?"

"She kept saying her name until I finally forced her ass to tell me what was up. Please fix her."

She let me go and I walked into the house with Dinah right behind me. I walked upstairs and Mani was there, pouting. She looked so adorable. Her belly was getting to be a little pudge.

"Normani."

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me why you left Bey? It's gotta be something deeper than just you not wanting to be with her 'cause just a few days ago, you wanted all of her. Now all of a sudden your mind is changed? No. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I just don't want her no more."

I sighed and sat down on the bed in front of her.

"Beyoncé has showed more of herself to you than she has any other woman in her life. You're the only person she likes to kiss, you're the only person she wants to touch. She's in love with you and I know you're in love with her too. You can't just let it end like this."

"She can and she will. Normani is my girlfriend and she's not leaving me for some-"

"I dare you to say something about my best friend. Little boy, I will tear you to shreds, dong test me." I warned, looking him up and down.

"You won't do shit."

"I don't know why you think we won't find you and kill you, my nigga but you got shit fucked up. I know niggas like you. They talk mad shit then skip town when that heat find they ass. Don't skip town now, it'll only be worse for you."

"Nicki stop. Why are you threatening him?"

"He's the reason, ain't he? What this fuck nigga told you? Whatever he 'promised' he would do, he can't. Come on." I held my hand out for her.

"Where are we going?"

"To talk to Bey. It's obvious that y'all need each other."

Normani POV

Sitting in front of Beyoncé with nothing to say seemed to be a reoccurring offense.

She looked like she had been crying and I can't lie, I had been too.

"Bey-"

"Nicki told me that Rome said something to you. I wanna know what he said."

"He didn't say anything." I said, looking down.

She stood up and stood beside me. She cupped my chin, making me look up at her.

"What did he say to you?"

"H-He said that he would hurt you, he would go public, he said he would kill you if I came back to you. I don't want you hurt Beyoncé."

"You dead ass think that nigga can even lay a finger on me?"

"He's not dumb, he knows what he's doing Bey."

"And I know what I'm doing too, so you protecting this man doesn't make any sense to me. None of this is making sense to me, I need to know everything Mani."

"Like what?" I asked.

She sat down on top of the table. "Why the hell you really thought that he could put his hands on me or even touch me and why didn't you just tell me?"

"'Cause a lot of people underestimate him and then he turns around and does exactly what they thought he couldn't do and I didn't want that to happen to you. He's a powerful person."

"Normani, you're so stupid. If he's powerful, what am I?"

"Did you just call me stupid?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

I raised my eyebrows. "You need to start thinking about shit before you say it 'cause you've really got me fucked up lately."

"Watch your mouth."

"Why? It's not like you can actually do anything." I smirked at her.

"You're milking this pregnancy, aren't you?"

Hopefully we were off this whole Rome situation because I wanted to be done talking about him.

"I am, now are we finished with this conversation?"

"Hell yeah. We're finished with this conversation."
______
a/n : any predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.9K 101
What happens when Dinah adds Normani, Lauren and Ally to a group chat? What happens when old feelings come back between the four?
6.5K 265 10
Megan and Normani have been in a relationship for sometime. Normani is ready to tell everyone, but Megan isn't. Horrible timing cause Normani just fi...
15.8K 617 21
The ladies of Fifth Harmony have all grown to be fine young women; marrying the love of their lives, and raising a beautiful family. Because of how c...
50.9K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...