Mr styles: part two

Door harryxstyles21

Continuation of "mr styles" Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

2K 57 15
Door harryxstyles21

Unedited

I finally accepted that going to court would probably be the best thing to do, although, I was still so nervous about being scrutinised in front of everyone and having to see..him again. I knew this was the best way to get justice for myself and Hannah and stop him from hurting any other girls.

"Head in the clouds?" Tasha chuckles and I quickly sit up.

"Something like that" I smile and she watches me carefully, her eyes avert to the package I left by the coat stand.

"Another one? How many is that now?"

"Six"

"Six roses?"

"I don't know what it means but when he comes back I'll have to talk to him"

"He wants to get into your knickers" she smirks and I roll my eyes.

"He's married and I have a boyfriend!" I raise my voice.

"God it was a joke"

"Well it wasn't funny" I spit.

"What is your pro- you know what I'll leave you to it" she stands up and leaves the room with a slam on the door.

I sigh, I didn't mean to snap but I was so stressed.

Tonight was Dans art exhibition and I was trying my best to stay strong for him, I wanted to support him how he has for me.

But it was hard.

When I got home I got dressed into my maroon skater dress and heels. Dan was pacing around the room looking for his watch while I was trying to get myself together.

"Are you ok?" He asks putting his watch on.

"This, well- I'm nervous"

"Babe I promise you have nothing to be nervous about, I'll hold your hand throughout tonight"

"I don't need to be babied Dan" I groan and he laughs. "I just feel like everyone knows and they'll all be staring at me"

"They'll be staring because you're so god damn beautiful" he chuckles and I kiss his cheek. "Cmon let's go" he says taking my hand and I follow behind.

The exhibition was at the sailing centre where all the boats lined up.

"It'd be cool if you got the art on the boat and we travelled while having a look" I suggest and he agrees.

"I did want to do that but the boats company weren't so keen"

A comfortable silence falls between us
for a while.

"Styles and co are still funding me hm" he scoffs and I shift my eyes to him.

"A few of our representatives will be there tonight" I say

"My father included" he shakes his head and falsely chuckles. "What about Mr Styles"

"Well, he's in business meetings abroad but I'm starting to think it's just a holiday" I smile

"I've heard he's not.. that good" Dan laughs and I furrow my brows.

"What do you mean" I say defensively.

"I've heard he's an right ass, apparently he's really rude and whatever"

"Did your father tell you this?"

"I wish" he spits. "Dad sees him as his God, it's just tittle tattle"

"Well he's really nice and he's been nothing but welcoming and sweet towards me"

"Should I be worried" he laughs and I roll my eyes.

"What, I know you like them old"

"Daaaaaaan" I groan in embarrassment.

"Would be quite weird doing the father and son"

"Dan!" I laugh and I was surprised by how easy he found it to talk about them.

"But you're mine" he states holding a firm grip on my hand.

"We're here" I announce as I look around the pretty scenery.

Everything was so aesthetically pleasing just like Dan.

He locked the door and takes my hand as we walk towards the pretty marquee that was set up.

"How you feeling" I whisper and he smirks.

"Great, you?"

"I'm so proud of you" I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and we both walk in together.

Soft music was playing in the background and my pulse quickened when a few eyes averted our way, they were judging me I knew it, my legs suddenly felt wobbly and the happy facade I had on was wearing off with every step. I had to keep going. I had to make Dan proud.

"You're ok" he whispers gripping my hand into his and I smile weakly.

Dan converses with a few people while I stood by his side like a puppy, I was too embarrassed to say anything and the only thought that was replaying in my mind was they knew.

"You look good tonight" someone whispers in my ear and I jump, I instantly realise it's Mr Styles and he walks in front of me chuckling.

"Mr Styles" I breathe "you're back"

"Just landed in tonight, I couldn't miss this evening for anything" he winks and I suddenly felt weird.

"Uhm yeah" I laughed awkwardly.

"Ella" Dan looks between Mr styles and I after he finishes conversing.

"Dan this is my boss, Mr Styles and Mr Styles this is my boyfriend Dan"

"Ah the infamous Dan, boyfriend and son of my brilliant workers and the man I'm investing a lot into"

"That's me" Dan smiles and Mr Styles looks at me with a glisten in his eyes.

"So, I think we should arrange some meetings and my marketing team can help you get your work on a larger platform"

"That's great but if you don't mind I just have to nip away for a second"

"Please" Mr Styles smiles.

Dan takes ahold of my hand and I stay back. "I'll wait for you here"

"You sure?" He asks and I nod.

Dan walks away and Mr Styles stands near me, his hand on my lower back. I flinch a little and he quickly moves his hand looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Is everything ok Ella?"

"Yh, I'm just tired"

"Let's take a seat" he guides me over to a table and chair which had champagne and ice already set out.

"It's like deja vu" I chuckle and he smiles warmly pouring me a drink.

"I've been meaning to talk to you-" I start, I was going to mention the unwanted flowers but he beat me to it.

"I took your advice and took my wife on holiday, she absolutely loved it!" He says with a gleam in his eyes and a sudden thought comes to my head.

Maybe the roses were Mr Styles way of thanking me, should I bring them up?

"I did buy a few of my favourite employees presents, yours is yet to come" he winks.

"Oh you've given enough" I laugh referring to the roses, what more could he give.

"Don't you worry, it's something special" he sips his champagne.

The evening went on and I went home slightly drunk but it felt good to let a little lose.

Dan took care of me as if I was his child, he helped me into my nightdress, he took my makeup off and kissed me to sleep.

~
The following months were spent me stressing with exams and the court date, I had stayed in my room most of the times having mini breakdowns and getting myself together.

Each day went past and I was becoming stronger for myself.

I was laying in my bed, the room was silent and Dan was asleep. My court date was tomorrow and my heart was thumping abnormally, my body drenched in sweat and exaggerated thoughts swirling in my mind.

Tomorrow would make or break the rest of my life.

How has everyone been?

Also, do you think Drew will go down as guilty or not guilty??

Hope you like the story and as always let me know what you think.

Ly all xoxo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

557K 4.2K 33
Daddy smut ;)
1.8M 71.7K 43
❝I want you to be my submissive.❞ In which a teenager named Harry Styles becomes Louis Tomlinsons' baby. {daddy kink} {light bdsm} THIS SUCKS AT FIRS...
6.9K 219 10
"Who could love a maniac?"