Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

Od latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Chapter 43

11.2K 347 645
Od latesleeper

"Oh my gosh." Alya muttered as she got up from her uncomfortable sleeping position. She looked around. The place was familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. It took some time for her to notice that she was actually in Marinette's living room. The TV was off, the food from yesterday was gone. To her right, Nino was snoring loudly with his body spread across the couch, his head was hanging of the edge and to her left, she saw Adrien sleeping while resting his head on Marinette's, who was leaning on his shoulder. Both were cuddled up together.

Alya chuckled and saw the chance to take a picture of the two. She quietly crept in front of them and took out her phone. "Fuck!" She whisper-yelled when she saw that her phone was dead. "Hmm.." She looked to Nino, who was now drooling. She grimaced at her boyfriend before spotting his phone that was on the table. She grinned and got it. "He'll love it." She began to take pictures of the two. One from above, the left, the right, down, front, back.. Every possible angle.

When she was done, she turned to see Nino lying with his face planted in the couch with his butt in the air. She shook her head before taking a picture of him too. As she did, Nino began to grunt and sit up. "Wha-where am I?" He said, looking around. His glasses were crooked and his hat was hanging loosely on his head.

"We're still in Marinette's house." Alya chuckled and stepped aside, gesturing the two that were still asleep. Nino seemed to have forgotten his sleepiness. He smirked and stood up.

"What are you doing?!" Alya whispered angrily at him when he started to move them. Nino didn't pay attention to her and continued to do what he was doing. He pushed Adrien to lie down and gently placed Marinette's head and hands on Adrien's chest.

Nino chuckled and stepped away. "Voilà!" Alya grinned. "Let's go down to the bakery. Let them wake up and be confused."

"Oohh~ you're so evil." Nino grinned back.

"I know." They both laughed and quietly left.

--

"AWW! LOOK AT MY DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND SLEEPING! THEY LOOK SO CUTE!"

"Yes, she grows up so fast."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE TOGETHER!"

"It seems like only yesterday I was changing her diapers."

"I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR WEDDING!"

"Oh, I can't bring myself to think about that. I'll just cry even more."

"I WANT GRANDCHILDREN!"

"WHAT?! SABINE?!"

Nino and Alya exchanged glances as the to adults began to argue about grandchildren.

--
The shouting from the to grownups reached the living room where both Adrien and Marinette are still sleeping. Well...at least they WERE sleep.

Adrien was the first to stir from his sleep. He noticed that his chest felt heavier. He looked down and saw Marinette's pigtails standing in front of him.

( 😂😂😂😂)

Marinette looked up slowly, her vision was still blurry so she blinked her eyes to clear it. When her vision clear, "Hey." she fell off the couch.

--

From downstairs, they heard a thump.

Nino and Alya exchanged another glance. "Ohh, Alya~"

"Yes, Nino."

"What do you think they're doing?" Nino smugly smiled.

Alya returned the smile. "Hmm..I don't know."

--

"M'lady? Are you alright?" Adrien asked, his voice cracking a little.

Marinette sat up quickly and pushed herself to the corner of the room, while hyperventilating. "Yes." She said between her quick breaths.

Adrien rested his chin on his hand and raised an eyebrow. "Is this how you wake up every morning? Falling down and zooming right across the room like a freaking skateboard?"

Marinette's face flushed. "N-no. I just do that when I'm shock." She replied.

"Shock?" He repeated. "What was so shocking? My beauty? Why thank you. I do look gorgeous in the morning. You're the only that has seen it." He boasted while flipping his hair dramatically.

Marinette stopped her hyperventilation and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right. What about Nino?"

"Well...yeah."

"And Alya?"

"Alya? How on earth-"

"When you were sick?" She stated. Adrien nodded in agreement.

"But that is all." He said.

"Well, what about your dad? Nathalie? Oh! oh! And Chloé!" She burst into laughter as he blushed. "Okay, that's to far!" Adrien sneered at her.

"Yeah, yeah." Marinette stood up and walked over to him. "By the way, the only reason I fell of and moved away was because.." She paused for a dramatic effect.

"Your morning breath stinks!" She giggled and ran out with Adrien behind her.

--

"Hey, guys!" Marinette greeted and ran past the two. "Move!" Adrien demanded and ran after her.

"Hmmm," Nino said thoughtfully.

"What?" Alya asked.

"Adrien's breath stinks." Nino replied. Alya only chuckled and followed to couple.

"Ha!" Adrien said in triumph. Marinette cried as she was being thrown over Adrien's shoulders.

"No!" She yelled, hitting his back.
"ALYA! NINO! NO!" She scream but paused. "Haha, NiNO! Nino, no nino. Niyes...NI-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" She let out a high pitch scream, that almost the whole street could hear.

"Bloody hell, woman." Adrien grimaced.

"MAMA! GET ME DOWN! HE HAS HORRIBLE BREATH! it's terrible." She said that last part in a hushed voice.

Sabine chuckled. "Adrien, you have to go home. Someone called earlier asking for you." Adrien pouted and put his girlfriend down.

"AW....was it Nathalie?" He asked.

"I think so."

Adrien sighed and nodded. "Kay. Anyway, bye M'lady. I'll see you tomorrow at the zoo. 11 in the morning." He winked and pecked her lips and left with a goofy grin.

Marinette smiled and waved at him before turning to her mum, who looked too happy. "Ma?"

"My Grandchildren will be so beautiful ~" Sabine said in a sing song voice and walked away.

"MAMA?!"

"Bye, girl! My mum's been calling me. I gotta babysit." Alya and left with Nino who just waved and smiled.

"Well, I'll just go sleep than."

--
"Where have you been? We've been calling your phone but you haven't been answering! What were you doing?!" Mr Agreste glared at him. Adrien kept his head down.

"I've been at a friends house."

"That talkative,DJ friend of yours?" Mr Agreste raised his brow.

"No...my...uh....girlfriend."

Mr Agreste narrowed his eyes. "Girlfriend..?" Adrien found his courage and looked into his father's eyes.

"Yes, father. A lot has happened ever since you shut me out!"

"I never shut you-"

"You have! You never gave a single damn about me! Ever since....ever since.....forget it." Adrien muttered.

"Ever since what, Adrien?" Mr sneered. Adrien stayed silent, refusing to look at him.

"Adrien." Mr Agreste raised his voice.

"ADRIEN," Adrien flinched at the tone of his voice. "EVER SINCE WHA-"

"EVER SINCE MUM LEFT!"

They stayed silent. Tears began to form in his eyes as he continued. "I felt so alone. You were never there when I needed you... It was like...You were gone..like her. I felt so hopeless...miserable..." Adrien paused to wipe his tears. "Nino is my only friend because he was the only one who understood and accepted me.. He was there for me. And I love him, even though his an idiot." He chuckled a bit.

"And Marinette.... She just makes me happy. I love her so much.." Adrien smiled sadly to his father. Mr Agreste just stood there, his expression was still hard.

"Adrien..I'm sorry."

"It's okay, father." He snifflee.

Mr Agreste looked away. He couldn't bare to look at his son after telling him this news.

"It's not that..." Adrien sadly looked up at his father. "Oh.."

"We're leaving for America first thing tomorrow. Nathalie has packed your things, so I want you bright and early at 4. And...we're staying there for..6 years.." Mr Agreste left without looking back. Adrien jaws fell.  "FATHER! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" He shouted as he began to run after him.

"Nathalie take him to his room." He heard his father say.

Nathalie walked out and grabbed Adrien's arm and began to drag him. For a small woman, she sure was strong. Struggling was pointless. He let her drag him off.

--

Adrien sat in his room, looking out at the night sky. There was no way he could sneak out, his father had locked him in. He wanted to talk to Marinette so bad. To kiss her, to hug her. Damn, the last kiss he had gotten from her was just a peck. And this relationship! It's only been 3 or  2 days! And now he was leaving?! FOR SIX BLOODY YEAR!!

He groaned in frustration. Why does the world hate him?! What had he done to make the world that his happiness away?!

He tried to think of a way to tell his friend. He wanted to text them but it was 12 midnight. And there was another problem.

"Ohhh, yeah!" Adrien's eyes lit up as an idea popped into his head. He took out a camera and began to record himself. "Hey, guys! So-"
--

He put his last bag into the trunk and the driver slammed it shut.

"Come, Adrien." He heard his father say. "Wait, dad!" He said and walked to their mailbox. He opened it and put the small package inside.

"I love you guys." He whispered and closed it, before walked away.

---
Oh snap! I just go here! Guys! Don't kill me!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.5K 43
At school miraculous, there is a certain senior class that don't respect absolutely nothing, and no one Their actual math teacher couldn't handle the...
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
12K 971 14
Marinette find out that the boy that stole her first kiss in her prom ball was her bully for seven years, Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel and Emily Ag...
870K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...