I Want More {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

All that heartbreak that Beyonce had left Normani with, Normani refocused that energy into a completely diffe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 1

12.2K 275 206
By YahTheDon

I laid in bed, playing in Rome's hair.

Rome is my new boyfriend, I'm pretty sure he loves me. He made sure I kept my mind off of Beyonce but sometimes it was mighty hard for me when I'm having her baby in 8 months.

I found out I was pregnant shortly after Beyonce and I broke up and I haven't told her shit. I don't think I'm obligated to, I'm just going to keep it to myself until the time is right or until I actually have the baby.

"Babe." He looked up at me, he had his hand on my stomach. He was so freaking cute and his hair was everything to me. He just made my life so much better.

He made the bullshit heartbreak so much better than what it was when we first broke up. I wasn't even looking for anyone at the moment then he came along and opened up my heart, making sure that I knew of my worth.

"Yes?"

"What are you gonna name the baby?" He asked.

"I don't know yet but I really hope it's a girl, I would really love it if it was a girl." I frowned, now thinking of Beyonce.

If the baby is a girl, she would look exactly like Beyonce.

Her gorgeously huge ears, all those beauty marks on her face, her curvaceous hips, her lips... her lips that I only got to kiss a handful of times. I miss her.

"Why a girl?"

"I don't know, I just really don't want a boy."

"Okay." He smiled and kissed my cheek, laying back down beside me.

I stared over at him and kissed his cheek, just starting to cry. I felt bad that I wanted Beyonce in this bed except him. My entire body and heart was entitled to her and yet she was nowhere to be found.

The only time I actually get to see her is on the damn TV when she's doing something charitable for other people.

And the way she smiled at those people, I miss that smile. I used to be the source of that smile.

I knew she was with some other submissive that probably gave her everything she wanted, listened to her every command. It sickened me 'cause that used to be me except I didn't listen to her until I felt like it and she liked it. She loved it. She couldn't keep her hands off of me or her dick from inside me which is why I'm pregnant.

I kissed his cheek and laid my head down in the crook of his neck. I needed to stop thinking about Beyonce altogether but man, I couldn't do that when I have my child occupying my insides.

I slid my hand down in Rome's sweatpants, feeling on him. He looked over at me and smirked.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing." I mumbled.

I was just trying to forget and if it took him and his dick to do it, I want it. I pulled his sweats and boxers all the way down before getting on top and sliding him inside me slowly.

I laid my head in his neck, lightly moaning as he rolled his hips, kissing my cheek.

I wanted him to be rough with me but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Rome wasn't like that. He made sure that I was okay, that whenever he was inside me, he was gentle with it.

I grabbed his hands, putting them on my ass, rocking back and forth on him. I bounced on him, making him hit my spot repeatedly.

Sucking in a breath, I reached beside him as I released all around him. I kissed his lips as I rolled off of him, my breathing shallow.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded, smiling.

All I wanted to do now was sleep. I'd gotten my nut so now I was tired.

• • •

I wrapped my arms around Rome's waist as he took pictures in the mirror of his bathroom. He's so sexy.

"What's up baby?"

"Nothing. I just wanna be here."

"We're going to get coffee so go get dressed before I leave you." He smiled in the mirror.

His ass know he ain't leaving me. Leave me where? Not here by myself, I know that much.

When we were at Starbucks, he ordered my coffee and I sat down at our regular table. The doctor told me that I was allowed to drink coffee but not as much as I used to. I used to drink coffee when I was pissed off or stressed but I can't do that anymore due to the baby that Beyonce found herself putting inside me.

When I found out, I was thinking about getting an abortion because I am in the public eye and everyone is going to want to know who the father is but that would be selfish. I mean how would Beyonce feel if I aborted her baby?

And as soon as I started thinking about her, I saw her silhouette right in front of Rome. She was with someone and I was actually shocked. But she was here with someone else, with this woman that I didn't even know. I hated her already.

I only hate her so much because she's 'with' Beyonce.

Remember when I said that all of her submissives were the same? That they all looked exactly alike? This woman was completely different. She had a light skin tone and she had long black hair that went down to her ass. I didn't know what her face looked like but she looked great from behind.

Then there was Beyonce. She looked so good, I miss her.

When they turned to leave, Beyonce opened the door for this woman and she looked at me, biting her lip.

And here my dumb ass goes, smiling at her.

"Hi Normani." She smiled.

"Hi." This time I frowned. She told me that she loved me then left me.

That's the only reason she left, because she loves me. Because she had feelings for me, she left me. It was backwards as hell but this woman had my heart.

And here my dumb ass goes, opening my mouth. "Sit."

So she did, she sat down across from me and I looked over at Rome who was still waiting for coffee. He didn't know about Beyonce so I could easily tell him that she was my friend.

We just sat there awkwardly until she reached over and grabbed my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. I took my hand away from her and looked down onto the table, my eyes starting to water.

"You can't just do that." I whispered.

"Do what? Mani, I miss you."

"You're the one that broke up with me. You can't miss me. There's nothing you can do for me, you said you loved me then you left me. Who the fuck do you think you are, Beyonce?" I gritted my teeth. She was really pissing me off right now. Why does she just think she can do everything she wants to me?

"I can and I do miss you. I'm sorry."

"But you still want to hurt me, don't you?"

"Yes I do." She sighed.

Rome started to walk over and she stood up. "My place at 7, we should really talk Mani."

I started to say something but she put her hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead, making me blush.

This isn't fair. It's been two months since we broke up and the moment I see her, the moment she's touching me or kissing me, I was blushing and melting in her arms. Figuratively, of course.

Everything about her made me want to hate her but I love her so much. I'm not supposed to but I do, I love her so much and I wished that I could unlove her but that's not possible. Especially in a case like Beyonce's.

• • •

I sat in front of Beyonce, looking down at the floor. I could feel her eyes on me but I didn't want to look up, I didn't want to be pulled into her trap again.

"Mani."

"Huh?" I answered, still looking down.

"I miss you."

"How can you miss me when you already have a new submissive? It's only been what? Two months?"

She scooted next to me on the couch and grabbed my face, making me turn to her. Our eyes locked and I was there, again. I was in love, again.

"I don't have a new submissive Mani and you were far from one in the first place. I really do miss you Mani and I'm sorry for leaving you." She confessed, putting her one hand on my cheek. "You're the first 'submissive' that I've ever let kiss me or I even let tell me no. If you haven't noticed, you're different."

"I can't be that different, you let me go just like you did everyone else, I look just like all of them. I can't be too different."

"I let you go because I love you." She stopped talking after that. She still had her hand on my cheek. "I know I don't deserve it but I want another chance."

She missed me and I missed her but like she said, she knew she didn't deserve a second chance and Rome was still a factor in my life AND I'm having her kid.

"I have a boyfriend."

"I know."

She had no concern for my relationship and it wasn't supposed to be attractive but it was.

"Beyonce, you hurt me and I could take all the physical hurt but you broke my heart."

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." She kissed my cheek.

"You're so complicated."

"I'll be better, I've been trying to be better."

We just sat there and stared at each other for awhile before she had her hands around my throat roughly, kissing me softly... on my lips.

I didn't stop her, I didn't need to nor did I want to. I had missed her lips and I wasn't going to stop her from kissing me knowing that she wanted me again. But she wanted to hurt me still.

I pulled away from her, putting my hands on her face. She let me kiss her, she kissed me and she wasn't scared of it. I'm so proud of her.

"You don't understand how proud I am of you but I really don't think you want me anymore." I sighed.

"And why not?"

I sighed. "I'm pregnant and it's yours."

Her face dropped as soon as I said it and she didn't say anything after. She just sat there... stuck.
________
a/n : hello my lovelies! You guessed it! Mani's pregnant, how y'all think Beyoncé feels about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.7K 30
Beyonce is in search of a new bodyguard since her other one quit. Antonio accepted Will their relationship stay professional? Will they fall in love...
473K 14.6K 45
Normani's previous relationship was not the best--neither were her other ones. It had almost become a cycle. She made a vow that she would never fall...
19K 313 32
The love connection that locks you in you know? You cant let go at the first glimpse of each other true love was Present. Will they admit it? Will th...
1.9K 178 8
Nicki and Beyoncé's lives are turned upside down by a big reveal. Will they find a way to move past it or will it be too late?